ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Holiday Home Rentals In Pineda De Mar
Total Articles: 10
Nestled between the Mediterranean Sea and the Montnegre Nature Park, Pineda de Mar is one of the quieter coastal villages in Costa Maresme. The affordable location en Pineda de Mar has made it a popular destination for self-catering vacation on the Mediterranean coast in north east Spain.
Pineda de Mar is noted for its typical rustic charm. Unlike most of the seaside resorts of southern Costa Brava, Pineda de Mar has retained its old world features. Its laidback lifestyle combined with the ambiance of a sleepy fishing village creates the appropriate setting for a tranquil vacation. The holiday homes in Pineda de Mar are frequented by families, couples and mature visitors.
Villas Rentals in Pineda de Mar
Pineda de Mar offers a variety of villa rentals. The uninterrupted view of the sea and the surrounding coastal landscape is an added advantage of staying in a holiday home near the beach in Pineda de Mar. In addition to the detached holiday homes, Pineda de Mar has several holiday apartments with sea view rooms. Semi-detached houses are another popular self-catering holiday accommodation option for visitors to Pineda de Mar.
Most of the holiday homes have private pools. Communal swimming pools are available in the apartment complexes and holiday properties with semi-detached houses. Moreover, properties with shared facilities also have playgrounds for children, café, shop etc.
While the architecture of the holiday villas has distinct traditional Spanish features, the décor is more contemporary. Hence, by staying in one of the holiday homes you will experience the rustic charm of a rural accommodation as well as the comforts of cosmopolitan life. The clear water of the pool, the manicured lawn, lush garden and the cool poolside decked with loungers enhance the appeal of the holiday villas. The self-catering amenities of the holiday homes include kitchen equipped with refrigerator, microwave oven, standard oven, toaster, stove and dishwasher, furnished dining room and a separate barbecue area. Internet connection, satellite TV, video and music players are available in the holiday villas.
Things to do in Pineda de Mar
Pineda de Mar has a lovely coastline. The clean sandy beach and the calm and shallow water near the coast have increased the popularity of Pineda de Mar as a beach holiday destination for families with children. There is plenty of scope for outdoor activities on the coast. The mountainous region on the outskirts of the village is popular for nature walks and cycle rides.
If you are looking for a luxurious villa for holidays get more information on Altea.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson