ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Luxurious Villas For Rent In Spain
Total Articles: 26
For a luxurious holiday, renting a stunning villa in Spanje is the rage among the well-heeled foreign tourists. Located in picturesque areas of the country, far removed from the crowded city centres or tourist hotspots, a luxurious holiday villa is aptly suited for a relaxed vacation with your loved ones.
With diverse holiday homes of almost every shape and size present all over the country, Spain is a premier destination for villa holidays. The holiday villas enchant visitors with their excellent facilities and high level of comfort.
The experience of staying in a luxurious self-catering accommodation is distinct from a break in a hotel. Apart from the deluxe suites of plush hotels, in no other bed and breakfast accommodation can you access such a large private space. A villa in Spain is not simply a house with bedrooms, bathrooms, living area, dining space and kitchen. It is a house with luxurious offerings. The stylish indoor space is complemented with an attractive outdoor area.
Even the best hotels cannot provide its esteemed guests with a private outdoor area. It is in this aspect that a holiday villa beats traditional holiday accommodations.
Every imaginable comfort is available in the upscale holiday villas of Spain. The bedrooms are spacious, equipped with comfortable beds. The large vacation houses come with several bedrooms. The common bedroom options include a master bedroom with king/queen sized bed and smaller bedrooms with twin or single beds. The large holiday homes spread over sprawling lands come with five or more bedrooms. For a comfortable stay, most of the vacation houses are equipped with air-conditioners. The bathrooms, whether en suite or separate, offer the usual features of modern bathrooms with vanity, sink, shower, bathtub etc. The most exclusive holiday properties also offer Jacuzzi or whirlwind hot tubs.
The living areas of the holiday homes are elegantly decorated with comfortable settee and other essential furnishing. You can also enjoy the warmth of a fireplace during the winter. The modern houses boast of open living, dining and kitchen designs. The villa kitchen offers essential appliances.
A large number of holiday villas in Spain have own swimming pool. A garden with separate barbecue area adds to the appeal of the holiday homes. A sunny terrace offering a glorious view of the surrounding is the best place for relaxing with a glass of sangria.
The calm surrounding of the holiday villa and the scenic scenery of the holiday area create the perfect setting for a memorable vacation in Spain.
If you are looking for a luxurious villa for holidays get more information on lloret de mar.
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family