ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Fun In Spain With Your Kids
Total Articles: 26
The warm Spanish weather and the warmth of the Spanish people make this country a dream location for a holiday with kids. No matter what age they are – from toddlers to teens – your kids will have the time of their lives.
The Spanish are very indulgent towards their own children and it's quite common to see very young kids staying up quite late at night and enjoying a late meal, playing on the streets and enjoying music or dance. Spanish families generally gather for the evening meal or tapas and the entire family from seniors to infants share dinner, tapas and wine in most of the urban and rural areas. For visitors with kids, this is a rare occasion to allow the youngsters to stay up beyond their usual bed-time and bond with the family.
Resorts, hotels, guest-houses, villa-rentals and other types of accommodation are usually very child-friendly. You need to check in advance if you require special facilities but otherwise, kids are welcomed and most places have in-house day-care, baby-sitting, special activities for kids, kiddie sports, entertainment and food. If you want to do sightseeing, museum-hopping or visit art galleries, churches etc you can hire a baby-sitting service to take care of your kids. Madrid and Barcelona are the best places to take kids – apart from many sports-related activities for kids who love football, there are plenty of theme-parks, amusement-parks, water and adventure sports, etc while most museums and historical sites are free for kids.
Pharmacies, super-markets, malls and other neighborhood stores are a good place for standard baby and kids' supplies. Spanish food is generally made of fresh ingredients and cooked in healthy mediums like olive oil. With plenty of fresh vegetables and fruits, meats and delicious desserts, kids are sure to find what they like. Tapas, fast-food Spanish style, fried and baked sea-food and flavorful, mildly spiced meats are very attractive to kids. However, for very young or very choosy eaters, it's best to keep a stock of their favorites so that they don't end up hungry and cranky.
For imaginative and creative kids, Spain is a treasure-house: from sword-making in Toledo, guitar-lessons, guided tours of the Prado, cooking and painting classes, church and historical visits, writing and horse-back riding, ceramic and pottery classes, cheese-making, saffron harvesting and the Tomatina festival – your kids are spoiled for choice.
So whether you have children or you have a child-like heart, Spain is the perfect vacation spot for you!
If you are looking for a luxurious villa for holidays get more information on ferienwohnung spanien.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David