ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Spain For Seniors
Total Articles: 26
Travel and leisure during the Golden Years is what most seniors look forward to once the kids are settled. When seniors are relatively free of commitments, they're financially secure and they're enjoying good health and fitness, this is the time they enjoy traveling and new experiences.
Spain has a lot to offer this age group. The warmth of the year-round sun, 5000 km of coastline, amazing historical, cultural and culinary experiences and of course the friendliness and hospitality of the Spanish people are what attract a lot of senior tourists to this country.
If you're a wine-buff or an oenophile, Spain's beautiful La Rioja area is the ideal location for a dream holiday. Blessed with a dry, Continental climate, this region is famous for the Rioja wine which has been made here for centuries. This area is also known for its animal husbandry and meat production, textiles, leather and lovely glassware. Wine tours of the La Rioja region are a great way to spend a day here. Exclusive, chauffeured tours are available for small groups, which makes the experience comfortable and intimate. They include visits to select wine-cellars and vineyards, with wine and cheese tasting, a typical farm-house lunch which features fresh local produce and the delicious chorizo sausages which are the specialty of this region, and educational programs which provide a wealth of information about wine-making and serving. You also get the opportunity to purchase some of the best vintage.
For those who enjoy beaches, parties and fun in the sun, there are wonderful packages to the Costas, where you get to spend your days lounging on the scenic beaches and finish off with great music, wine and dancing at one of the many exclusive resorts and clubs in Marbella, Benidorm, Mallorca etc.
Historical, literary, cultural and eco-friendly tour packages are also available. For seniors traveling in a group, there are plenty of discounts in Spain and you need to check with your travel agent about these. Some visitors prefer to travel in smaller groups or as a couple – in this case, you can plan your itinerary with exclusive guided tours, chartered flights, villa rentals etc to give you that pampered, luxurious holiday. Many resorts have health and wellness spas, traditional massages with local herbs and oils.
Nature lovers will find a natural paradise, with 15 beautifully maintained National Parks, diverse flora and fauna and if you're traveling during April-May, many towns host flower festivals with delightful pageants through the streets, music festivals featuring local and international music, fireworks displays, carnivals and religious events.
Spain for Seniors is the new travel mantra!
If you are looking for a luxurious villa for holidays get more information on ferienhäuser costa brava
Read My Blogs :- http://peterlik.hpage.co.in/fun-in-spain-with-your-kids_71573963.html.
Travel Articles1. Indian Visa On Arrival
2. Here Are The Top Perfect Destinations For Corporate Outings In Hyderabad:
Author: Aakruthi priya
3. Respect The Events Of The Holiday Season With A Limo Rental Of Atlanta
Author: john wick
4. A Schengen Tourist Visa Allows You To Move Across Many European Countries With A Single Visa
5. Top Destinations To Spend Your Christmas And New Year
6. Breathe In A World Class Resort
Author: Amish Chovan
7. 5 Advantages Of Flying Business Class
Author: Stephen Adair
8. Why Do You Choose Bachelorette Party Bus Rental In Austin?
Author: Robert Lopez
9. Plan Your Best Summer Trip With Collegiate Travels
10. Holiday Appropriate Transportation Made Possible Via Dc Charter Bus Company
Author: David WILSON
11. Collegiate Travels Makes Fraternity Trips Stress Free
12. The Ultimate Elopement With Executive Car Service Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
13. Freedom To Explore South Africa Without Restrictions
14. Rent A Car For The Freedom You Need To Explore Africa At Your Own Pace!
15. Car Rentals To Make Your Airport Journey Affordable And Comfortable In Maui!
Author: Vikram Kumar