ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Spain For Seniors
Total Articles: 26
Travel and leisure during the Golden Years is what most seniors look forward to once the kids are settled. When seniors are relatively free of commitments, they're financially secure and they're enjoying good health and fitness, this is the time they enjoy traveling and new experiences.
Spain has a lot to offer this age group. The warmth of the year-round sun, 5000 km of coastline, amazing historical, cultural and culinary experiences and of course the friendliness and hospitality of the Spanish people are what attract a lot of senior tourists to this country.
If you're a wine-buff or an oenophile, Spain's beautiful La Rioja area is the ideal location for a dream holiday. Blessed with a dry, Continental climate, this region is famous for the Rioja wine which has been made here for centuries. This area is also known for its animal husbandry and meat production, textiles, leather and lovely glassware. Wine tours of the La Rioja region are a great way to spend a day here. Exclusive, chauffeured tours are available for small groups, which makes the experience comfortable and intimate. They include visits to select wine-cellars and vineyards, with wine and cheese tasting, a typical farm-house lunch which features fresh local produce and the delicious chorizo sausages which are the specialty of this region, and educational programs which provide a wealth of information about wine-making and serving. You also get the opportunity to purchase some of the best vintage.
For those who enjoy beaches, parties and fun in the sun, there are wonderful packages to the Costas, where you get to spend your days lounging on the scenic beaches and finish off with great music, wine and dancing at one of the many exclusive resorts and clubs in Marbella, Benidorm, Mallorca etc.
Historical, literary, cultural and eco-friendly tour packages are also available. For seniors traveling in a group, there are plenty of discounts in Spain and you need to check with your travel agent about these. Some visitors prefer to travel in smaller groups or as a couple – in this case, you can plan your itinerary with exclusive guided tours, chartered flights, villa rentals etc to give you that pampered, luxurious holiday. Many resorts have health and wellness spas, traditional massages with local herbs and oils.
Nature lovers will find a natural paradise, with 15 beautifully maintained National Parks, diverse flora and fauna and if you're traveling during April-May, many towns host flower festivals with delightful pageants through the streets, music festivals featuring local and international music, fireworks displays, carnivals and religious events.
Spain for Seniors is the new travel mantra!
If you are looking for a luxurious villa for holidays get more information on ferienhäuser costa brava
Read My Blogs :- http://peterlik.hpage.co.in/fun-in-spain-with-your-kids_71573963.html.
Travel Articles1. Numerous Benefits Of Hiring Dfw Airport Taxi Or Shuttle Service In Texas!
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Guided Tours To The Magical Hobbiton From Tauranga
Author: Roger Simister
3. How To Enjoy Great Facilities With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
4. Stylish Rides And Low Prices With Limousine Washington Dc
Author: Stylish rides and low prices with Limousine Washin
5. Plan Your Vacation To Luton Airport- Hire Great Britain Cars
Author: jack pero
6. Rajasthan’s Top Tourist Attractions To Visit In Summer Season
Author: Swati Jain
7. Travel The Unforgettable Experience Of Africa’s Amazing Botswana And Serengeti Balloon Safaris
Author: Ombeni African Safari
8. Top Places That Compel A Solo Explorer To Travel In India
Author: Aura Voyages
9. Latin America Tourism Is Booming And Tour Operator Offers The Best Advice To Get The Most Of It!
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Book Your Hoi An Hotel From Us
Author: Ms. Emma Tran
11. Enjoy A Variety Of Benefits With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. 4 Things That You Can Only Buy In Turkey
13. Get Married In San Antonio With A Wedding Party Bus San Antonio
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
14. 3 Quirkiest Bars In Melbourne That Are Straight Out Of Your Dreams
15. Wedding Guest Transportation In Phoenix Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus