ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Ibiza- Places That You Have Never Heard About!
Total Articles: 33
Lots of people thing that Ibiza is a place where you can find only the best nightlife in Europe. That can´t be further from the truth! Ibiza is much more… it´s a richness of fauna, flora with incredible landscapes and fantastic cuisine. Discover secrets of this island!
If you go to Ibiza, first you should visit the most spectacular beaches on the island. If you go to the West, you will find ´Platges de Comte´. This beach is one of 10 best beaches in the world and has crystal water, coves and white sand. You will love it! On the beach there are hammocks, umbrellas and restaurants where you can relax and try some typical food from this area. With villas in Ibiza for rent everything is possible.
On the Northwest coast of Ibiza you can go to the Pla de Corona. You will be amazed with the landscape full of almond trees. The best season to come here is spring. In this time all trees are covered with the white layer of blossoms. It´s a perfect place to relax and enjoy the delicate smell of almond trees. If you decide to come here, make it easier and search villas in Ibiza for rent.
Close to Ibiza there is another, very small island called Fomentera. It´s an ideal place for a one-day trip. You can get there by boat from Ibiza. It´s really worth visiting! Some people say that it´s the last paradise in the Mediterranean Sea. Thanks to the environment protection you can enjoy one of the most spectacular beaches in Europe with the best landscapes you can imagine.
You can´t leave Ibiza without trying its typical dishes. The most famous ones that you can find in each local restaurant is bullit de peix (fish soup) or guisat de peix (fish stew). For a dessert you can order a famous flaó, cottage cheese cake, or orelletes and buñuelos, fried doughs with taste you will never forget. If you like wine, in Ibiza you can try high-quality wines from the local wineries. Ibiza is also known by its liqueurs like Frigola, Hierbas Ibicencas and Palo.
Do you still hesitate what to do during your holiday? Come to Ibiza! You will spend the best time in your life and, for sure, it will be unforgettable experience you wish to repeat next year.
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family