ALL >> Business >> View Article
Foreign-trade Zone Program
Total Articles: 8
Online forex trading is an interesting way to make money because of the nature of the business. Unlike the stock market which has its opening and closing bells, forex trading can almost be done round the clock because different markets in different countries open at different times of the day. This is because of the different time zones they belong to. In this sense, forex trading is the global market as you can choose to participate in different time zones based on your availability and disposition.
Like everything else, making money on foreign exchange entails taking a position and knowing when to buy and sell. In this case, you make your case on a certain currencies. There are a lot of currencies which you can trade in the market. In many cases, the most popular currencies traded are the US Dollar, the British Pound, the Japanese Yen, the Swiss Franc, and the Euro. Other popular currencies traded are the Canadian, Australian and New Zealand Dollar. Some currencies like the Hongkong Dollar are pegged to the United States Dollar which just means that their currency is committed to a ratio with the US Dollar so trading with it is a moot point.
In essence, making money in this market is like forex spread betting, something similar to the practices being done on betting in sports. Perhaps, it is the model which sports betting has taken a cue from. Forex spread betting is actually taking a position of buying a currency at a certain rate and selling it at a different rate. That is called the spread. In the case of forex trading, you pit two currencies against each other. You have the base currency and the quote currency. More often than not, the standard currency used as a base currency is the US Dollar. If you go to international hotels, you will see exchange rate tables which are all based on the US Dollar. One makes and may lose money on taking positions on the base currency. Most people would want to buy a currency when this currency is valued less and then sell when the currency increases in value. Now , currencies do fluctuate and sometimes, by doing research about the certain economic conditions about the specific country, one can actually buy and hold on to this position till they are able to sell the currency with a price difference, called a pip, that is comfortable to them.
In any case, there are lots of websites online that can help your interest with forex trading. There are even free demo and practice accounts which initiate you to the market.
Business Articles1. Development Of Chinese Magnesium Oxide Enters Acceleration Period
Author: hu Allen
2. Indian Crafts - C Table Dealer
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
3. All You Need To Know About Ppgi Coil
4. How Can Solar Energy Be Used Effectively And How To Install Solar Power At Home?
5. 11 Things That The Receipt Management Software Can Do And Its Growing Acceptability Among Retailers
Author: Caramel POS
6. Tensile Structure For Hotel – Which Is The Best Material For Them?
Author: Tensile Architecture
7. Seo Company In Coimbatore
Author: suvagar suva
8. Opportunities For The Global Vinyl Flooring Market To Reach $16.2 Billion By 2023
9. Rubber Floor Mats Manufacturing
Author: James Matt
10. Choose Reliable Easton Orthodontist Treatment
Author: Exeter Orthodontics
11. Organic Spices And Herbs - Keep Them Fresh
Author: Jason Mckinstry
12. Commercial Steel Buildings Are Best For Business
Author: Arnold Shawn
13. All That May Possibly Be Increasing The Bounce Rate Of Your Business Website!
Author: Surabhi Joshi
14. A Contractor Can Build Homes And Businesses
Author: Arnold Shawn
15. Av Universal- Top Event Management Company In Va Helping You Making Your Events Better