ALL >> Education >> View Article
Article Marketing - 2 Elements Of A High Quality Article
Total Articles: 35
To write a high quality article, certain things need to be in alignment with the goal of your article. You have to include a main keyword phrase. You have to make sure that it's written for humans - and not search engines. And you have to make it full of content-rich information that will make people want to come back for more.
There are many ways to come up with a blueprint of how to write a high quality article. And in today's lesson, I want to share with you a few things that you could be doing to come up with effective guidelines that will keep you on the right path when writing your article. Here's tip number for 1 creating a high quality article:
1) Know your subject matter
Some people know their niche like the back of their hand. And others know absolutely nothing about the niche that they are venturing into. Because of this, it's advisable that you write about topics that you are knowledgeable in. This even goes back to picking a niche that is up your alley, and is something that can be profitable.
Knowing what you're writing about is something that can draw in a lot of people to you and your website. If you're in a tight niche, you can easily build up a following, and have lots of people listening to all of your advice, tips, and techniques. Here's another element of a high quality article:
2) Show them how to do something
Some people like to talk about doing something but they lack on the fact of how to do it. While their information may come off as "good", something is still missing. And that "something" is the showing them how to implement a tactic, skill, tip, or strategy. This can only help to build your credibility.
Most people don't want to disclose everything that they know, so they save the pertinent information in the product that they are trying to sell. The result is that they get far less people buying from them, as opposed to the larger amount of people who wouldn't mind spending money on a technique or strategy that would benefit them. So don't be stingy with your information.
Share what you can and make it good. This is particularly important if you're trying to build up an email list. If you put out bad material in your email newsletters, how do you expect people to believe in your product and what you're promoting? This is something that you seriously need to think about.
These 2 methods of crafting a high quality article are things that can be done simply and easily. Most of the time it takes no less than 5 minutes to look over an article and determine whether or not you can add value to it by changing a few things, and making the article longer - so that you can add more information.
Keep writing quality articles, and you will build a following that will continue to follow you through the lifetime of your business. This is real advice.
Good luck with your article marketing efforts.
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning