ALL >> Education >> View Article
Article Marketing Is Still Alive
Total Articles: 39
Article marketing is still relevant. It still works. People give up too easily before they see results. You see, marketing articles is exactly like planting a harvest of pumpkins. Take the farmer for example. A farmer must plant the seeds, water them, and wait five months before he sees any hint of a pumpkin. It takes time. Does the farmer go out to his farm one day, throw up his hands and say "This doesn't work!?" Of course he doesn't. He knows that the process will take time. And when he is patient with the harvest, the results will come.
Writing articles should be treated the exact same way. Every article you write is just like a seed. And once that seed has had time to grow, amazing things happen. You will get a high performing income generating machine. This will take time, but isn't that exciting? I think so. I think that if more marketers saw the potential with content marketing, we'd have more millionaires in our world. Ever article that you write will add to the income you can make online.
Some people are scared of the new Panda update. And I say, "Why?" Fear is only going to stop you from getting the results you want. If you didn't do things because you were afraid to do them, you wouldn't get anywhere in life. So what is the reason for traffic falling with articles? Well, I believe that there is only one reason. People aren't writing high quality content. They find a piece of content online, and then they rehash it. They rewrite the content without even thinking about it. So what does that do? Well, it two bad things. Probably more than that, but you get the point. One, it causes Google to ignore ever article you write. And two, you waste valuable time, and lose money.
So what happened to all the content that was there? One thing happened. Google dumped them off the net. They dropped them in the garbage. This is awesome news for you! This means that now, you will be able to take advantage of all the free space that is available to you.
But here's the truth... You must write good stuff. You can't expect to see results if you are just copying every person you find online. Find your voice. What do you have to offer people? What can you teach people? Write about it! Take 15 minutes and jot down some notes. Once you have some ideas. Write an article about it. Do you see how easy this is? It's alright. You're doing well. Just don't give up.
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning