ALL >> Education >> View Article
Article Marketing Is Still Alive
Total Articles: 39
Article marketing is still relevant. It still works. People give up too easily before they see results. You see, marketing articles is exactly like planting a harvest of pumpkins. Take the farmer for example. A farmer must plant the seeds, water them, and wait five months before he sees any hint of a pumpkin. It takes time. Does the farmer go out to his farm one day, throw up his hands and say "This doesn't work!?" Of course he doesn't. He knows that the process will take time. And when he is patient with the harvest, the results will come.
Writing articles should be treated the exact same way. Every article you write is just like a seed. And once that seed has had time to grow, amazing things happen. You will get a high performing income generating machine. This will take time, but isn't that exciting? I think so. I think that if more marketers saw the potential with content marketing, we'd have more millionaires in our world. Ever article that you write will add to the income you can make online.
Some people are scared of the new Panda update. And I say, "Why?" Fear is only going to stop you from getting the results you want. If you didn't do things because you were afraid to do them, you wouldn't get anywhere in life. So what is the reason for traffic falling with articles? Well, I believe that there is only one reason. People aren't writing high quality content. They find a piece of content online, and then they rehash it. They rewrite the content without even thinking about it. So what does that do? Well, it two bad things. Probably more than that, but you get the point. One, it causes Google to ignore ever article you write. And two, you waste valuable time, and lose money.
So what happened to all the content that was there? One thing happened. Google dumped them off the net. They dropped them in the garbage. This is awesome news for you! This means that now, you will be able to take advantage of all the free space that is available to you.
But here's the truth... You must write good stuff. You can't expect to see results if you are just copying every person you find online. Find your voice. What do you have to offer people? What can you teach people? Write about it! Take 15 minutes and jot down some notes. Once you have some ideas. Write an article about it. Do you see how easy this is? It's alright. You're doing well. Just don't give up.
Education Articles1. Oracle Dba Training In Hyderabad
2. How Can Play-therapy Help Autistic Children?
Author: The Lizard Centre
3. Software Testing- Static And Dynamic Analysis
Author: Siyaram Ray
4. Sap Assignment Help Offers Best Aid To Secure Higher Marks
5. What Fundamental Aspects Right Childcare Granville Follows
Author: Colleen Grenville
6. Exception Handling In Java
7. Best Ccnp & Ccie Certification And Training Course
Author: NetTech India
8. An Overview Of Scrum Master Training Along With Its Benefits
9. Choosing The Perfect College
10. What Jobs Are Available In Big Data Industry?
Author: Roopali Parandekar
11. 5 Reasons To Use An Effective Business Coach In Tauranga
Author: Roger Simi
12. Professional Bookkeeping Service Is Very Important In Today’s Complicated Ledger
Author: Austin Loader
13. Thesis Format
14. How Do Online Cpr Certification Course Work Better With Busy Schedule?
Author: Jennifer Lowrence
15. Pilot Training Eligibility–things You Must Know
Author: HM Aviation