ALL >> Education >> View Article
Easy Article Writing - Here's An Easy Formula To Create Effective Articles
Total Articles: 34
Article writing is a bit threatening to some people. They hated writing in high school and are afraid to try it as an adult. I'm going to show you how to write articles easily using a proven formula for success. It's simple to follow and the results will astound you.
If you are writing an information article, it should be at least 400 words and should be broken down to approximately one-third introduction and two-thirds explanation.
For example, the intro might be something like "In this article I'm going to tell you about xyz. The reason is because (tell the problem that you're writing about)." That should take about 100 - 150 words.
Then the body of the article should contain bullet or numbered points about how you are going to fix the problem in the introductory paragraph. This should be about 300 words. If you have 5 bullets, then each one could be about 50 words. Don't be intimidated about the amount of words you need to write. You should know enough about your topics to be able to write at least 50 words about them..
If you find that the information that you want to convey to your reader can't be put in this amount of space, you should think about writing another article just about this bulleted information. Now you will have two articles, both of great interest to the subscriber.
The final paragraph should contain your Call to Action. This is how the reader gets to your squeeze page or website. Your call to action should ask the reader to go to the next step and click on the link to your squeeze page. When your reader does this, you will collect the reader's name and email address. The reader should willingly do this if you have written an informative article. Your readers have proven their interest by reading the entire article and want more information. They realize that you can't get an entire concept in one 400 word article so they are ready to keep going.
To sweeten the pot, you should offer a free gift, usually a short audio or 10 page eBook relating to the theme of the article. Now they should be even more ready to click to your squeeze page which makes two people happy - the reader gets a free gift and more needed information and you get a new subscriber to your list. A win-win situation for both parties!
Education Articles1. Aims Institutes: Catering To The Educational Needs In Bangalore
Author: Shoeb Mannur
2. Why For Selenium Testing And What Mean For Selenium ?
4. Career Prospects Of A Proficient Mba Candidate
5. Sunday School Small Group Lessons And Activities
Author: parveen kumar
6. It Is Mandatory For You To Get Your License For Doing Your Real Estate
Author: Daniel Acosta
7. The Best Tool To Help You Clear The Clat Exam
Author: Reva Solanki
8. Helping Management Scholars With Their Phd Dissertations
Author: Gary Brill
9. Ways To Get A Healthy Voice By Changing Lifestyle
Author: David K's Music School
10. What Do Students Need To Learn About Dissertation Writing Services Before Hiring Them
Author: David Cyryl
11. Things To Look For While Selecting A School In Bhubaneswar For Your Child
Author: John Watson
12. Benefits Of Tax Accountant That May Change Your Perspective
Author: Austin Loader
13. Why Should To Learn Web Development
Author: Web development training in marathahalli.Gyanguide
14. Make Your Career In Largest Retail Industry World
Author: nisha mishra
15. Power Of Heart: How You Can Actually Decode It And Does It Serve For Better Purpose In Life?
Author: Gian Kumar