ALL >> Education >> View Article
Easy Article Writing - Here's An Easy Formula To Create Effective Articles
Total Articles: 34
Article writing is a bit threatening to some people. They hated writing in high school and are afraid to try it as an adult. I'm going to show you how to write articles easily using a proven formula for success. It's simple to follow and the results will astound you.
If you are writing an information article, it should be at least 400 words and should be broken down to approximately one-third introduction and two-thirds explanation.
For example, the intro might be something like "In this article I'm going to tell you about xyz. The reason is because (tell the problem that you're writing about)." That should take about 100 - 150 words.
Then the body of the article should contain bullet or numbered points about how you are going to fix the problem in the introductory paragraph. This should be about 300 words. If you have 5 bullets, then each one could be about 50 words. Don't be intimidated about the amount of words you need to write. You should know enough about your topics to be able to write at least 50 words about them..
If you find that the information that you want to convey to your reader can't be put in this amount of space, you should think about writing another article just about this bulleted information. Now you will have two articles, both of great interest to the subscriber.
The final paragraph should contain your Call to Action. This is how the reader gets to your squeeze page or website. Your call to action should ask the reader to go to the next step and click on the link to your squeeze page. When your reader does this, you will collect the reader's name and email address. The reader should willingly do this if you have written an informative article. Your readers have proven their interest by reading the entire article and want more information. They realize that you can't get an entire concept in one 400 word article so they are ready to keep going.
To sweeten the pot, you should offer a free gift, usually a short audio or 10 page eBook relating to the theme of the article. Now they should be even more ready to click to your squeeze page which makes two people happy - the reader gets a free gift and more needed information and you get a new subscriber to your list. A win-win situation for both parties!
Education Articles1. Data Science Is Increasing Extensively And It Is Everywhere
2. Why I Should Join Digital Marketing Training In Bhopal
Author: Sanjay Burman
3. How To Write Pertinent Assignments
Author: Jessica Gross
4. Digital Marketing Trend In 2018
Author: TOPS Technologies
5. Top 10 Digital Marketing Tools
Author: Learn Vern
6. Latest Cisco 200-125 Exam Dumps 2018
7. Simple Mule Esb Interview Questions |bytes Online Training
Author: Rahul Tandale
8. The Right Place To Get Your Get Your Engineering Degree
Author: ponting brown
9. Open Gateways To Your Dream Mba Programmes At Symbiosis With Snap!
Author: Mohan Patil
10. Optimising Keywords With Seo Training Institute In Mumbai
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
11. Empower Your Skills With Ethical Hacking Training Program
12. Learn Web Designing Courses In Chandigarh
Author: James Digosta
13. Different Courses And Programmes Of Learning Chinese Language.
Author: Michel Kern
14. How To Install Windows On A Mac With Boot Camp (boot Camp Software)
15. What Should You Do When Receive A Message “macro Is Disabled Due To Security Settings?”
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy