ALL >> Wedding >> View Article
First Birthday Party Planning - Think Out Of The Box
Total Articles: 166
Relax, enjoy, and make memories. That’s what birthdays should be. Birthday’s can be stressful for the lady of the house, running around getting things organized, from birthday invites to decoration, return gifts food, gift for the baby and the list goes on. By the end of it you are so exhausted that you do not even have the energy to clear up or eat anything yourself. Here are some tips to remember when you plan a party. The first birthday party is always special for parents, grandparents and relatives and an birthday event planner can organize all this for you.
Venue: You need to scout for a venue in case it is a big gathering or can organize the whole affair if you want it at home. It always helps to plan in advance and it best to keep it small unless you want it to be big affair.
Time: Timing for the party has to work around your baby’s nap time, lest you want a cranky kid in your hands. Don’t spoil the day for him.
Budget: Most parents tend to go overboard when it comes to spending on the first birthday. Your kid is surely not going to remember the birthday. Hence there is no point overspending.
Theme - Everyone enjoys a theme party especially kids. The party surely is going to have kids of all age groups and these theme parties make for great pictures. It can be around a color or around a cartoon character.
Photographer - Memories are what they make. You need tons of photographs and video because this is what your child will see. You can hire a photographer or surely ask a friend to take pictures. It doesn't have to be a professional.
Menu - Plan your menu, have small eats especially for kids, baby friendly food. You don't need to spend all day in the kitchen preparing party food and baking a cake. Order a cake from your favorite bakery and don’t get down to baking.
All this planning and cooking can take away the joy of enjoying the party. Birthday parties are meant to be fun and sometimes we get too caught up in all the details. Decorations, video or photo sessions, gifts, cake along with fun filled events, they can get the best for you. Relax and enjoy yourself with your baby and your guests. Get yourself a birthday party planner and be a guest in your baby’s birthday party. Your toddler is deserves the best and birthday planners are experts who can turn the event into a memorable occasion.
Wedding Articles1. How To Choose A Catering Company For Your Event
2. Bangalore Venues Flaunt Best Wedding Theme Decor
Author: Syed Atif
3. The Experience Of The Georgian Wedding Barn, Anyone Can Have It Cheap
Author: Jeff Buffington
4. Bridal Jewelry Buying Tips
Author: Haq Nawaz
5. Enter Now For Your Chance To Win Your Dream Wedding
Author: Carly Odgers
6. Bahamas Grand Classica Cruise Deck Plan- Bahamas Paradise Cruise
7. Cruise Weddings Offers - Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line
8. The Best Wedding Venues In Vermont Within Your Budget
Author: Henry Smith
9. Ways To Find The Best Wedding Florist Etobicoke
Author: Oleander Floral
10. Classic Wedding Cars, Classic Car Hire, Vintage Wedding Cars
11. Flower Decoration Design Ideas For Venues In Bangalore
Author: Syed Atif
12. How Marriage Searches Have Changed Over The Years
Author: Abhimanyu Singh
13. Beach Wedding Ideas For Couples That Can Add A Different Taste For The Special Day!
Author: Steve Hardin
14. Choosing The Best Wedding Flowers
Author: Robin Dutt
15. Get The Right Matrimonial Match For You
Author: Akash Pokuri