ALL >> Education >> View Article
Is Article Writing And Marketing Still Valid
Total Articles: 40
Many people will tell me that article marketing is dead. And I simply reply, "Would I still be writing articles if it didn't work?" Of course not! It always makes me chuckle whenever I hear people say that. You see, I've been a full-time article writer for over 3 years now, and I will continue to do so because I know the power of content syndication. I understand that it is not just one article that brings traffic to my website, it is many.
Let me go into more detail. Every morning, when I decide to fall out of bed, I go down to my computer and start writing. Most of the time I don't even know what I'm going to write about, but I do it anyway. Why? Well, it's because the articles I write will be responsible for my future online. And let me tell you, I write a lot of articles. I've been known to write as many as 20 in a single day. And do you want to know how those worked out? Well, each copy I write will eventually, over the course of several months, earn me $45 to $60. That's not a bad accomplishment for just a few hours of work each day.
So, is article marketing dead? I'll leave that for you to decide. But let me leave you with this. If you could write 10-15 articles per day, with just a few hours of work, would you? In other words, if each article would make you, on average, $52 in the next few months, would you write them? Let's put that into perspective. After a few months, every batch of 10 articles you wrote would make you $520. Now, would you write then a day for two months? If you have the proper product funnel in place, meaning that you have a $25, $100, $500, and $997 being promoted to new subscribers on your list, you would be making on average about $31,200 every two months. Would you like to make that kind of money?
So how is that possible? Well, my testing has shown that each article will bring me 3 new subscribers. That's 600 new subscribers every 2 months at 10 articles per day. I have discovered that every subscriber on my list will spend about $17.33 over the course of the first 2 months. So do the math. How much money would you be earning with 1,800 new subscribers every 2 months? So, is article marketing dead?
Education Articles1. Aims Institutes: Catering To The Educational Needs In Bangalore
Author: Shoeb Mannur
2. Why For Selenium Testing And What Mean For Selenium ?
4. Career Prospects Of A Proficient Mba Candidate
5. Sunday School Small Group Lessons And Activities
Author: parveen kumar
6. It Is Mandatory For You To Get Your License For Doing Your Real Estate
Author: Daniel Acosta
7. The Best Tool To Help You Clear The Clat Exam
Author: Reva Solanki
8. Helping Management Scholars With Their Phd Dissertations
Author: Gary Brill
9. Ways To Get A Healthy Voice By Changing Lifestyle
Author: David K's Music School
10. What Do Students Need To Learn About Dissertation Writing Services Before Hiring Them
Author: David Cyryl
11. Things To Look For While Selecting A School In Bhubaneswar For Your Child
Author: John Watson
12. Benefits Of Tax Accountant That May Change Your Perspective
Author: Austin Loader
13. Why Should To Learn Web Development
Author: Web development training in marathahalli.Gyanguide
14. Make Your Career In Largest Retail Industry World
Author: nisha mishra
15. Power Of Heart: How You Can Actually Decode It And Does It Serve For Better Purpose In Life?
Author: Gian Kumar