ALL >> Education >> View Article
Article Marketing Doesn't Work Anymore
Total Articles: 40
I am hearing that quite a bit lately, people telling me that article marketing doesn't work anymore. The thing is, here's my disclaimer before I write this article: article marketing still works for me. So that leads me to question, why do some people think article marketing doesn't work anymore?
Before I do that, a quick definition of what article marketing means for me (and how I do it): Article marketing is the process of writing articles and marketing them online. Now, the way I do it is to write articles and submit them to a very select group of websites online. Then once they are published live, some of the articles I drive a little traffic or links to. Not a lot. Not excessive. But a little. And not all the articles.
And that works for me. So that leads me, like I said, to ask, "why doesn't it work for others (which is my assumption if they are telling me it doesn't work anymore)?"
Here's what I think: I think that many article marketers are submitting the same article to many places online, and that they are losing traffic because Google is devaluing their duplicate content. Google just doesn't want the same article to show up twice in the search rankings, based on my research. They want original content, no rehashed copied content. And they have made it very clear with panda and penguin that they don't want you going out and buying a bunch of links to your article. They want to see natural traffic.
So I think that it is critical that if you are doing article marketing that you work WITH Google instead of against them. Instead of trying to "beat" Google, work with them. Do some research on what they want. They actually have a document telling you EXACTLY what they want for content submitted to their website! All you have to do is follow their rules and you will fit into their algorithm!
So how do I do it? Simple. I write 400-600 word articles about topics my prospects really want to read (like this article) and submit it to websites like the one you are reading this on now. And I also put some content on my site, and on other sites out there as well. And I might get a few links to some of my articles, some by linking from other articles, very occasionally by getting 10-15 links per article from a secret source, but that's about all for linking. I can't stress enough the concept of writing original content that people really want to read. Stop focusing on try to "beat" Google and instead focus on writing great content and the traffic will come.
Education Articles1. One Of The Best And Renowned Cbse School In Pcmc, Pune - Academic Heights Public School
Author: Academic Heights Public School
2. Best Selenium Training Institute In Marathahalli Bangalore
Author: Gyan Guide
3. Accelerate Your Stagnant Career With An Executive Mba
Author: Great Learning
4. Open Access Online Journal Helps Researchers To Provide Research Papers
Author: Dr. Pawan Verma
5. New Mobile App.- 1.9 Launched By Justdakhila For Those Parents Searching School For Their Children
6. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Kurukshetra Harayana
Author: British Institute
7. Improve Career Path With Sap Certification | Sap Simple Finance Training
Author: venkat reddy
8. What Is Digital Marketing? What Are The Modules In Digital Marketing Courses?
9. Take Admissions In One Of The Best Engineering College
Author: ponting brown
10. Ccna Training: A Way For Bright Future
11. Doing The Sunday School Activities Perfectly And Own The Peace
Author: Parveen Kumar
12. Sap C_terp10_67 – Business Process Integration Certification
Author: Jose White
13. Usage Of Selenium In Automated Testing
Author: Siyaram Ray
14. Sap Certified Technology Associate – C_hanatech_11 Edition 2016
Author: Jose White
15. Pmp Is A Rage Among Employers As Well. Enrol For Pmp Training In Hyderabad Right Away