ALL >> Education >> View Article
Rapid Article Marketing - Revealed 3 Tips To Quickly Improve Your Article Marketing
Total Articles: 37
Let's face it - advertising costs for your website or squeeze page are very expensive. But what about using article marketing as a free form of traffic generation. Did you say free? It doesn't cost a dime - however you will have to invest some of your time to write and submit your articles, but it's worth it. Imagine, free advertising and tons of visitors to your squeeze page to join your list!
I'm going to give you 3 tips on how to write articles that will quickly help grow your article marketing and improve the bottom line for your online business:
1) Increase your open rate. The open rate of an article is the most important aspect of writing articles because it measures how many people open or view your information. That sounds simple enough but with the many articles written each day about your niche, there is some stiff competition.
The best way to ensure a good open rate is to have a compelling title to attract the reader's attention. Your title and the body of your article should deal with some problem or question that you have discovered your readers have. Show people that you know enough about your subject to confidently help them and you will make them willing subscribers to your squeeze page and participants for your list.
2) Write short articles. You need about 400-500 words or more for a successful article. If you need to write more about a particular topic, then break it into part A and part B. This way you have created two articles, both on the same subject of interest. Two part articles are very attractive to readers because, after reading part A, they want to find out how it ends. This also gives you some more chance to show people your expertise on the subject.
3) Write more articles. The more articles you publish, the more people have the opportunity to join your list. You should be writing at least 5 articles or more each day. That sounds like a lot of work but, as you continue to write, the task will become easier. Eventually you should be able to finish writing an article in less than one hour. You should consider distributing your articles for publishing to various article directories.
These tips I have presented will help you be able to write effective articles to get targeted traffic for your squeeze page.
Education Articles1. Aims Institutes: Catering To The Educational Needs In Bangalore
Author: Shoeb Mannur
2. Why For Selenium Testing And What Mean For Selenium ?
4. Career Prospects Of A Proficient Mba Candidate
5. Sunday School Small Group Lessons And Activities
Author: parveen kumar
6. It Is Mandatory For You To Get Your License For Doing Your Real Estate
Author: Daniel Acosta
7. The Best Tool To Help You Clear The Clat Exam
Author: Reva Solanki
8. Helping Management Scholars With Their Phd Dissertations
Author: Gary Brill
9. Ways To Get A Healthy Voice By Changing Lifestyle
Author: David K's Music School
10. What Do Students Need To Learn About Dissertation Writing Services Before Hiring Them
Author: David Cyryl
11. Things To Look For While Selecting A School In Bhubaneswar For Your Child
Author: John Watson
12. Benefits Of Tax Accountant That May Change Your Perspective
Author: Austin Loader
13. Why Should To Learn Web Development
Author: Web development training in marathahalli.Gyanguide
14. Make Your Career In Largest Retail Industry World
Author: nisha mishra
15. Power Of Heart: How You Can Actually Decode It And Does It Serve For Better Purpose In Life?
Author: Gian Kumar