ALL >> Education >> View Article
Why Article Marketing Is Perfect For Google Rankings
Total Articles: 41
What does Google want? They tell us they want content that is relevant for their searchers. When we study their algorithms we find that everything they do to determine search rankings is really designed to determine if your content is relevant. That's the whole thing. And in the past, there was a huge reliance on inbound links. And that's because at that time that was the easiest way to determine if a content piece was relevant. The idea was, the more links, the more popular. But then humanity entered the picture. And they said, Google wants links? OK, give them lots of links. And for a long time, that's how you could get search rankings. Get more links.
Not anymore. You can't "buy" your way into the search rankings just by getting inbound links. Because Google has found ways to incorporate two things into their formula: social traffic and interaction, and the actual content. That's right. They can usually tell if your article was written by a human or by a machine. And they don't want machine written content. And they can tell if your article has spelling errors. And they can tell if your content has grammatical errors. And with all this sophisticated programming, they can determine if your content is relevant and that real humans like it. And so then they favor content that is relevant and real humans like it.
So why do I like article marketing so much? It's because article marketing does all of that. When you write an article that is relevant to readers, is written by a human, is grammatically correct, has no spelling errors, gets a normal amount of social involvement, gets a few links (not zillions) and generally fits into a normal pattern of search involvement, they rank that content higher. And with article marketing, you hit all of those things with just article marketing.
All you have to do is write a few articles a day (relevant articles that humans want to read), put each on a different website, and link to each article from 1-2 other articles. Then tell your social media friends, clients, and other websites to take a look at your article. Aren't writing content your friends and clients want to read? Well, that's your litmus test. Google doesn't want to send their searchers to your articles if you don't want to send your friends! And you shouldn't write it either.
Education Articles1. 5 Reasons To Take Online Pmp Certification Training
Author: Shakir Ali
2. Understanding Your Teenager During The High School Years
3. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Delhi/ncr
Author: vartika maurya
4. Understand The Value Of Aws Professional Level Certification
5. Prominence Of Hadoop Course Training
6. Play School Franchise From Wow Kids Provides An Opportunity To Run The School Meeting International
7. How Is Your Child’s P.q Positivity Quotient?
Author: Amites Kumar Gaurav
8. Online Quran Recitation & Reading
9. Sap Training | Sap Online Courses By Professionals From Learn It Training
Author: Venkat Reddy
10. China : The New Buzzword Among Overseas Education Consultants In India
Author: choice overseas
11. Pros Of Joining Prestigious Neet Coaching In Bhopal
Author: Pankaj Kumar
12. Selenium Web Driver Features
Author: Siyaram Ray
13. Join The Online Quran Program
14. 5 Citation Tips From Research Paper Helpers Of Uk
Author: Elijah Simpson is an academic writer
15. Why Mbbs Admission In Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth?
Author: Rakesh Shinde