ALL >> Education >> View Article
Why Article Marketing Is Perfect For Google Rankings
Total Articles: 41
What does Google want? They tell us they want content that is relevant for their searchers. When we study their algorithms we find that everything they do to determine search rankings is really designed to determine if your content is relevant. That's the whole thing. And in the past, there was a huge reliance on inbound links. And that's because at that time that was the easiest way to determine if a content piece was relevant. The idea was, the more links, the more popular. But then humanity entered the picture. And they said, Google wants links? OK, give them lots of links. And for a long time, that's how you could get search rankings. Get more links.
Not anymore. You can't "buy" your way into the search rankings just by getting inbound links. Because Google has found ways to incorporate two things into their formula: social traffic and interaction, and the actual content. That's right. They can usually tell if your article was written by a human or by a machine. And they don't want machine written content. And they can tell if your article has spelling errors. And they can tell if your content has grammatical errors. And with all this sophisticated programming, they can determine if your content is relevant and that real humans like it. And so then they favor content that is relevant and real humans like it.
So why do I like article marketing so much? It's because article marketing does all of that. When you write an article that is relevant to readers, is written by a human, is grammatically correct, has no spelling errors, gets a normal amount of social involvement, gets a few links (not zillions) and generally fits into a normal pattern of search involvement, they rank that content higher. And with article marketing, you hit all of those things with just article marketing.
All you have to do is write a few articles a day (relevant articles that humans want to read), put each on a different website, and link to each article from 1-2 other articles. Then tell your social media friends, clients, and other websites to take a look at your article. Aren't writing content your friends and clients want to read? Well, that's your litmus test. Google doesn't want to send their searchers to your articles if you don't want to send your friends! And you shouldn't write it either.
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning