ALL >> Education >> View Article
Writing Articles That Make Money
Total Articles: 37
The purpose of writing articles is to make money. When it comes right down to it, making more money is the only reason you are article marketing. Am I correct? If I am, then let's dive into what a good article is, and how to increase the amount of sales you make per article.
The first thing you should worry about is writing a good title. Your title should explain what someone is going to learn in your article. Don't try to trick someone into reading your article by writing a false title. If your title says "How to Lose Ten Pounds in One Week," it should be about losing ten pounds in one week. Get it? Good.
Each section of an article does a different thing. The title gets people to open your article, the body teaches them about the topic they want to learn about, and the author resource box gives them a reason to click through to your website. If you want your content to make good money, it needs to follow the above guidelines. The author resource box should only be used for the purposes of getting people to click your link and go to your website. Do not talk about yourself in this section because most people don't really care. They want to know what they will get when they visit your website.
Now, because people don't like to read for long periods of time, I suggest that your articles be no longer than 500 words in length. This is just long enough to teach them something and offer real value, while at the same time, getting them to take action on what you have to sell. Also, be sure to break up your content so that it is easy to read. Paragraph breaks are great for making content easier on the eyes. If people don't read all the way to the end of your article, they probably won't buy anything from you.
If you keep your article writing very simple, you will be able to write multiple articles per day. I find that 10-15 per day is a good amount. However, if you can only write 5-7 copies per day, that's fine too. The most important thing that you take away from this article is that writing works. So decide right now that you are going to commit yourself to write at least 5 per day and watch how things change for the better. You wouldn't start a real business and expect no work to be involved, would you?
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning