ALL >> Education >> View Article
Writing Articles That Make Money
Total Articles: 37
The purpose of writing articles is to make money. When it comes right down to it, making more money is the only reason you are article marketing. Am I correct? If I am, then let's dive into what a good article is, and how to increase the amount of sales you make per article.
The first thing you should worry about is writing a good title. Your title should explain what someone is going to learn in your article. Don't try to trick someone into reading your article by writing a false title. If your title says "How to Lose Ten Pounds in One Week," it should be about losing ten pounds in one week. Get it? Good.
Each section of an article does a different thing. The title gets people to open your article, the body teaches them about the topic they want to learn about, and the author resource box gives them a reason to click through to your website. If you want your content to make good money, it needs to follow the above guidelines. The author resource box should only be used for the purposes of getting people to click your link and go to your website. Do not talk about yourself in this section because most people don't really care. They want to know what they will get when they visit your website.
Now, because people don't like to read for long periods of time, I suggest that your articles be no longer than 500 words in length. This is just long enough to teach them something and offer real value, while at the same time, getting them to take action on what you have to sell. Also, be sure to break up your content so that it is easy to read. Paragraph breaks are great for making content easier on the eyes. If people don't read all the way to the end of your article, they probably won't buy anything from you.
If you keep your article writing very simple, you will be able to write multiple articles per day. I find that 10-15 per day is a good amount. However, if you can only write 5-7 copies per day, that's fine too. The most important thing that you take away from this article is that writing works. So decide right now that you are going to commit yourself to write at least 5 per day and watch how things change for the better. You wouldn't start a real business and expect no work to be involved, would you?
Education Articles1. Qtp Training
Author: SVR TECHNOLOGIES
2. Educating Your Children In The Right Process With An Effective Preschool Education
Author: Lyn Connolly
3. Oracle Fusion Financials Overview – All Need To Know!
4. Top 5 Advantages Of Distance Mba Learning
5. How To Choose The Best Computer Programming Training Course For You
6. Software Training Institutes In Bangalore
Author: first enquiry
7. Welcome To Bangladesh Medical College
Author: Jeson Roy
8. What Is Java And Why To Learn Java?
9. Why Should You Hire Us To Complete Your Online Assignments
Author: Mark Giaccone
10. Benefits Of Aws Certification
Author: Amit Novelvista
11. Digital Marketing Course Training Center In Hyderabad With Google Cert
Author: NIDM Hyderabad
12. Swift: A New Programming Language Developed By Apple
13. How To Stay Committed In An Online Course
Author: Tom Greenfield
14. Top 4 Reasons To Choose Data Science Training
15. Enhance The Possibility Of Reaching Wide Group Of Audience
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni