ALL >> Education >> View Article
Writing Articles That Make Money
Total Articles: 37
The purpose of writing articles is to make money. When it comes right down to it, making more money is the only reason you are article marketing. Am I correct? If I am, then let's dive into what a good article is, and how to increase the amount of sales you make per article.
The first thing you should worry about is writing a good title. Your title should explain what someone is going to learn in your article. Don't try to trick someone into reading your article by writing a false title. If your title says "How to Lose Ten Pounds in One Week," it should be about losing ten pounds in one week. Get it? Good.
Each section of an article does a different thing. The title gets people to open your article, the body teaches them about the topic they want to learn about, and the author resource box gives them a reason to click through to your website. If you want your content to make good money, it needs to follow the above guidelines. The author resource box should only be used for the purposes of getting people to click your link and go to your website. Do not talk about yourself in this section because most people don't really care. They want to know what they will get when they visit your website.
Now, because people don't like to read for long periods of time, I suggest that your articles be no longer than 500 words in length. This is just long enough to teach them something and offer real value, while at the same time, getting them to take action on what you have to sell. Also, be sure to break up your content so that it is easy to read. Paragraph breaks are great for making content easier on the eyes. If people don't read all the way to the end of your article, they probably won't buy anything from you.
If you keep your article writing very simple, you will be able to write multiple articles per day. I find that 10-15 per day is a good amount. However, if you can only write 5-7 copies per day, that's fine too. The most important thing that you take away from this article is that writing works. So decide right now that you are going to commit yourself to write at least 5 per day and watch how things change for the better. You wouldn't start a real business and expect no work to be involved, would you?
Education Articles1. Oracle Dba Training In Hyderabad
2. How Can Play-therapy Help Autistic Children?
Author: The Lizard Centre
3. Software Testing- Static And Dynamic Analysis
Author: Siyaram Ray
4. Sap Assignment Help Offers Best Aid To Secure Higher Marks
5. What Fundamental Aspects Right Childcare Granville Follows
Author: Colleen Grenville
6. Exception Handling In Java
7. Best Ccnp & Ccie Certification And Training Course
Author: NetTech India
8. An Overview Of Scrum Master Training Along With Its Benefits
9. Choosing The Perfect College
10. What Jobs Are Available In Big Data Industry?
Author: Roopali Parandekar
11. 5 Reasons To Use An Effective Business Coach In Tauranga
Author: Roger Simi
12. Professional Bookkeeping Service Is Very Important In Today’s Complicated Ledger
Author: Austin Loader
13. Thesis Format
14. How Do Online Cpr Certification Course Work Better With Busy Schedule?
Author: Jennifer Lowrence
15. Pilot Training Eligibility–things You Must Know
Author: HM Aviation