ALL >> Education >> View Article
Is Article Marketing Dead
Total Articles: 40
Is article marketing dead? A lot of the article marketing sites are reportedly showing significantly decreased search traffic. But it hasn't gone away completely. And in my case, I still get the bulk of the traffic I used to before the algorithm. Here's my best guess about what's going on:
The decrease in traffic is not from the article directories themselves getting hit with any penalty. Instead, the articles (each page on a site) is evaluated based on it's own individual merit. So if 50% of a site's pages are trash, rehashed recopied, trash, those pages are going to get 0 traffic. So that would cut the entire site's traffic by 50%. But for those pages that did NOT get censured, there would be no loss of traffic to the original content pages.
In addition, we know that each day there are some number of searches done online. Well if 50% of those searches are no longer being served these spurious results, what are they being served? Good pages from sites and directories where there is good original content! I believe this means that pages that have good content on them are actually getting more traffic than before.
In fact, if you do a few Google searches, and you did some a year ago so you know what Google search results used to look like, then you will likely notice that many search results are coming from much smaller sites. What I believe this means is that smaller sites with original content are getting a higher percentage of search results. What does this mean for you?
Well, if you have a smaller website, it is great! Focus on getting rankings to your own site! Put good content on your site, keep it updated and fresh daily, because Google loves fresh content, and take advantage of the loss of traffic to people who have been rehashing trash and putting it online.
I don't think I can stress enough the importance of writing original content. And when I say original content, I mean truly original content that comes off the top of your head, instead of content where you are copy and pasting from someone else's site. You should know the information inside and out, you shouldn't have to go online to know what to write. And when you write from your internal knowledge, it's going to be original content. And one more thing: go for writing things that aren't just all over the web. Teach readers something they don't already know.
Education Articles1. Can You Earn Your Pennsylvania Real Estate License Online?
Author: Edmund Brunetti
2. Artificial Intelligence: The Next Big Thing Is Already Here
3. Why Sap Mm Become The Backbone Of Business?
Author: Vaisakh Bharaz
4. Glimpse Of The Benefits Of Security Training Program
5. Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Lawyer?
Author: Sukanta Singha
6. Essential Factors That Can Help You To Choose A Good Tuition Centre
Author: Hayden Bowden
7. Systematic Planning And Assistance Provided By Study Abroad Consultants
Author: Tyler Conley
8. Best Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh Mohali Panchkula.
9. Ias Coaching In Lucknow To Help The Candidates Prepare For The Most Prized Job
10. Delhi Is Fun- Seeing Delhi With Your Toddler
Author: Nitn Saini
11. How To Prepare And Crack Clat - Law Entrance Exam 2018
12. How Good Is Snap As An Mba Entrance Examination?
Author: Mohan Patil
13. Top Reasons Why Children Refuse To Go To School
Author: Ogburn Online School
14. Junit Annotations In Selenium Web Driver
Author: Siyaram Ray
15. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Chandigarh Mohali India.