ALL >> Education >> View Article
Is Article Marketing Dead
Total Articles: 40
Is article marketing dead? A lot of the article marketing sites are reportedly showing significantly decreased search traffic. But it hasn't gone away completely. And in my case, I still get the bulk of the traffic I used to before the algorithm. Here's my best guess about what's going on:
The decrease in traffic is not from the article directories themselves getting hit with any penalty. Instead, the articles (each page on a site) is evaluated based on it's own individual merit. So if 50% of a site's pages are trash, rehashed recopied, trash, those pages are going to get 0 traffic. So that would cut the entire site's traffic by 50%. But for those pages that did NOT get censured, there would be no loss of traffic to the original content pages.
In addition, we know that each day there are some number of searches done online. Well if 50% of those searches are no longer being served these spurious results, what are they being served? Good pages from sites and directories where there is good original content! I believe this means that pages that have good content on them are actually getting more traffic than before.
In fact, if you do a few Google searches, and you did some a year ago so you know what Google search results used to look like, then you will likely notice that many search results are coming from much smaller sites. What I believe this means is that smaller sites with original content are getting a higher percentage of search results. What does this mean for you?
Well, if you have a smaller website, it is great! Focus on getting rankings to your own site! Put good content on your site, keep it updated and fresh daily, because Google loves fresh content, and take advantage of the loss of traffic to people who have been rehashing trash and putting it online.
I don't think I can stress enough the importance of writing original content. And when I say original content, I mean truly original content that comes off the top of your head, instead of content where you are copy and pasting from someone else's site. You should know the information inside and out, you shouldn't have to go online to know what to write. And when you write from your internal knowledge, it's going to be original content. And one more thing: go for writing things that aren't just all over the web. Teach readers something they don't already know.
Education Articles1. Aims Institutes: Catering To The Educational Needs In Bangalore
Author: Shoeb Mannur
2. Why For Selenium Testing And What Mean For Selenium ?
4. Career Prospects Of A Proficient Mba Candidate
5. Sunday School Small Group Lessons And Activities
Author: parveen kumar
6. It Is Mandatory For You To Get Your License For Doing Your Real Estate
Author: Daniel Acosta
7. The Best Tool To Help You Clear The Clat Exam
Author: Reva Solanki
8. Helping Management Scholars With Their Phd Dissertations
Author: Gary Brill
9. Ways To Get A Healthy Voice By Changing Lifestyle
Author: David K's Music School
10. What Do Students Need To Learn About Dissertation Writing Services Before Hiring Them
Author: David Cyryl
11. Things To Look For While Selecting A School In Bhubaneswar For Your Child
Author: John Watson
12. Benefits Of Tax Accountant That May Change Your Perspective
Author: Austin Loader
13. Why Should To Learn Web Development
Author: Web development training in marathahalli.Gyanguide
14. Make Your Career In Largest Retail Industry World
Author: nisha mishra
15. Power Of Heart: How You Can Actually Decode It And Does It Serve For Better Purpose In Life?
Author: Gian Kumar