ALL >> Education >> View Article
Article Marketing Is The Easiest Way To Get Search Rankings In 2013
Total Articles: 36
That is a bold statement, isn't it? Article marketing is the easiest way to get search rankings in 2012. I thought that Google was banning article marketing? Aren't they making it impossible to buy your way into links? That's the thing - they don't want your rehashed rewritten copied articles that you are putting on the web just so that people will come to your site from Google. And they don't want the big companies spending thousands of dollars to buy their way into search results because they have the money to buy tons of links.
So if you are a legitimate entrepreneur that wants to write 3 or 4 articles a day that are really relevant to your readers, then you are exactly what Google is looking for. And now that Google is banning rehashed trash articles, and they are banning excessive linking, your articles will rise to the top.
Think about it, what does Google want for their readers? They want high quality content. You wouldn't send your best friends to read a trash article that was copied and compiled online, would you? Of course not. And neither does Google. They want to send their searchers to high quality content online.
And what is that content? It's almost all articles! Search your niche keyword in Google, then count the top ten search rankings, how many are videos and how many are articles? Usually it is 9 articles on the first search page and one video. 9 articles. That shows that Google favors articles. People get all hung up on the stats about how video is overtaking articles. But it is smoke and mirrors. You see, one video might take 5,000 kb of data transfer for one minute of content. So maybe 25,000 kb of traffic for a 5 minute article. But one article might take 50 kb of traffic. So the video takes 500 times more data traffic than one article. So when you read the latest news releases about how video traffic has surpassed article traffic, it has - in data volume. Meaning kilobytes. But articles are still being read 10-1 or 20-1 to videos. And probably it will be that way for a really long time - even as video "traffic" continues to grow, search results will likely still be mostly articles. Because people surf through 10 articles in less time than watching one video. In fact, they can surf 10 articles WHILE watching one video.
Education Articles1. Qtp Training
Author: SVR TECHNOLOGIES
2. Educating Your Children In The Right Process With An Effective Preschool Education
Author: Lyn Connolly
3. Oracle Fusion Financials Overview – All Need To Know!
4. Top 5 Advantages Of Distance Mba Learning
5. How To Choose The Best Computer Programming Training Course For You
6. Software Training Institutes In Bangalore
Author: first enquiry
7. Welcome To Bangladesh Medical College
Author: Jeson Roy
8. What Is Java And Why To Learn Java?
9. Why Should You Hire Us To Complete Your Online Assignments
Author: Mark Giaccone
10. Benefits Of Aws Certification
Author: Amit Novelvista
11. Digital Marketing Course Training Center In Hyderabad With Google Cert
Author: NIDM Hyderabad
12. Swift: A New Programming Language Developed By Apple
13. How To Stay Committed In An Online Course
Author: Tom Greenfield
14. Top 4 Reasons To Choose Data Science Training
15. Enhance The Possibility Of Reaching Wide Group Of Audience
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni