ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Why Brass Hardware Is Preferred For Home Fittings?
Total Articles: 20
Brass hardware is one of the most versatile pieces of hardware you can install in your homes. Some people tend to think that just because the mixture of zinc and copper reveals a natural golden colour for the material you cannot get brass hardware in any other polish coat. Drawer handles and pulls can be obtained in brass material with chrome finish without tarnishing over time. You can enjoy the benefit of brass material in any finish you require for beautifying your home space.
What makes brasshardware is preferred by others you ask? Well, there are many reasons that have led to people to prefer brasshardware for their home such as:
· The material that is made from the amalgamation of zinc and copper is highly malleable. Drawerhandlesandpulls made from this material can be crafted in creative styles due to this malleability.
· The durability of brasshardware extends most other types of hardware available in the market. The quality of the material is resistant from decay, you can trust this material to stay sturdy and endure any type of weather without worrying whether the drawer handles andpulls made from this material will lose their shine or wear off due to continuous subjection of rain or storm.
· Brass hardware is one of the most user friendly materials that you can install in your homes. The drawer handles and pulls that people continuously complain about losing its flexibility over time or becoming hard to operate is not a problem you will ever face when your drawer handles and pulls have been made in brass hardware.
· They are available in various types of finishing so if you are facing problems in synchronising your home colour scheme with this material you can get them coated in any finishing like antique colour, polished chrome, oil rubbed bronze finishing and brushed nickel. You can even get this material lacquered and non-lacquered. Lacquered coating resists tarnishing for a log duration but non-lacquered is prone to become darker in tone.
· Brass hardware can be used for making all sorts of home fittings such as drawer handles andpulls, knobs, door signs, door plates, window fittings etc. The price of brass varies according to the quality of the material however you can be assured that it is not as expensive as using gold or antique material. Therefore if you are looking to refurnish your home in a limited budget this material should serve this purpose perfectly.
The price that you pay for these items are price worth every cent spent because along with durability they are also very designer pieces of material. However if you want a simple design for your home these materials can be made into modest designs. Every void you feel your home has can be filled with installing brass hardware fittings.
Shweta is an expert content writer. She is very experienced content writer. She has written many articles on Cabinets Hardware.
Home and Garden Articles1. A House That Gives You Opportunity To Make The Most Out Of Living Space
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
2. The White Teak Company - The New Destination For Luxury Home Decor
3. Wardrobes In Kirti Nagar
Author: Alisha Shah
4. Luxury British Brand Furniture Collection Set To Reach Auction
5. Tips To Plan A Father’s Day Party At Home In Lilburn Ga
Author: Melinda Harris
6. Explanation On Why Furniture Stores In Perth Is Important
Author: Kai Baxter
7. 6 Key Reasons Why Limestone Is One Of The Best Building Materials
Author: Daniel Maxted
8. 11 Best Things To Do When You Are Alone
Author: Nug Brand
9. Mortgage Broker Markham
10. Sobha Chennai – Buy Luxury Apartments, Flats, Plots & Homes In Omr Porur Chennai
Author: Sobha Limited
11. How To Do Upholstery Cleaning – 5 Diy Tips
Author: Mike Aurtho
12. Landscaping – We Help You To Bring Your Imagination Into Reality
Author: Simmy Ahuja
13. Home Decor Trends You Must Know This Year
Author: Ajay Sharma
14. Smart Ways To Reduce Waste Around You
Author: Hampry Gomes
15. What’s Important To Know While Revamping Your Home
Author: Ajay Sharma