ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Luxurious Vacations In Spanish Cottages
Total Articles: 15
A vakantiehuisje in Spanje is the ideal accommodation for tourists visiting the rural areas of Spain. People from across Europe, tired of the chaos of the city life, head out to the Spanish countryside for a relaxed vacation. Here the refurbished country houses and cottages serve as the holiday homes for vacationers.
Despite popularity of mass tourism that has robbed several areas on the coast of Spain of their authentic Spanish life, Spain still boasts of sleepy villages and unspoiled beaches where you can experience the charm of traditional Spanish lifestyle.
For a romantic holiday or a peaceful vacation, rent a holiday home in one of the villages on the Spanish Costas. Costa Brava, Costa Blanca, Costa del Sol and Costa Dorada are homes to picturesque coastal villages with fascinating holiday cottages and villas. For a pleasurable vacation, you can also visit one of the smaller Costas, such as the coast of Maresme. Seaside accommodations are scattered across the coasts of the Balearic Islands of Spain. Away from the crowded seaside resorts of Mallorca, Menorca and Ibiza, there are a number of splendid holiday cottages with a rustic feel in the rural areas of the islands. For a comfortable holiday, you can visit one of the quieter parts on Tenerife, Lanzarote, Gran Canaria or Fuerteventura in the archipelago of the Canary Islands off the southwestern coast of Spain.
Holiday cottages in Spain are suitable for short breaks as well a long stays. There are several one bedroom cottages, ideal for couples and solo travelers. Families can rent the larger cottages with two to three bedrooms. Vankantiehuisje in Spanje is also suitable for group of friends holidaying together in the Spanish countryside. Cottages with four bedrooms are easily available in the holiday areas of the country.
The charming self-catering rural accommodations are appropriately furnished to retain the typical rustic feel. With comfortable bedrooms, living room, dining room and a fully equipped kitchen, there cannot be a better holiday accommodation in the Spanish villages. With breathtakingly beautiful views of the surrounding landscape, a holiday cottage or a country house is the ideal place for coming close to nature.
Attractions are aplenty in the outdoor area of the holiday homes. The furnished patio, the private pool and the lush greenery of the garden enhance the aesthetic appeal of the vakantiehuisje in Spanje.
To rent a vacation accommodation in one of the seaside villages in Spain, visit a trustworthy villa rental site.
If you are looking for a luxurious villa for holidays Visit Website and Get more information on location villa espagne costa brava
Here you can read my Blogs http://www.alivenotdead.com/joanderby37/Villa-Holiday-in-Costa-Brava-profile-3127457.html.
Travel Articles1. Experiencing Bollywood Fantasy Dubai
Author: Dalphine Wanjiru
2. Summer In Dubai With Burj Khalifa Tickets
Author: Dalphine Wanjiru
3. Nhai Plans Four-lane Highway In Telangana Under Bharatmala
4. Hotel Reservation Software Can Increase Sales
5. An Encounter With The Ancient Maori Culture Of Tauranga In New Zealand
Author: Roger Simister
6. Hire Cheap Heathrow Airport Taxi Simply Online
7. Get The Best Pleasure Out Of Mombasa Day Trip In A True Safari Nation Kenya
Author: Jennifer Njoki Gaithuma
8. Hire Cheap London Airport Transfer Now With The Click Of A Button
9. Promising Effort By Brazil Tour Company Makes Your Trip To Brazil Memorable
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Factors On Choosing Van Hire Landing Page In Bilston
Author: Jack William
11. How To Save More Money With Car Rental In Maui
Author: Vikram Kumar
12. The Everest Base Camp Trek - Strong, But Hugely Rewarding
Author: Sudip Shahi
13. Pearl Farm In Samal Island
Author: OUR 7107 ISLANDS
14. Plan The Destination Wedding With The Best Vacation Sells Off And Makes Memories Of A Lifetime
Author: Sam Patel
15. Oman Tourist Visa By Oman-e-visa