ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Make Your Buying A Crystal Chandelier A Hassle Free Process
Total Articles: 200
You need to consider several factors before buying a crystal chandelier. The first factor is the room where you want to install it. Generally, people place chandeliers in living rooms, bedrooms, halls or in dining rooms. So let's check some of the factors in brief detail.
Room Type and Size
Regarding type of the room, you can put a chandelier in any of the places mentioned. But you should keep in mind that wherever you put the chandelier it should have proper ventilation to keep away humidity as well as moisture. The lifetime and functionality of a chandelier is determined by these factors. Moreover, the environment of the room should comply with the designs parameters; otherwise, the chandelier will be damaged.
A highly articulated room is not suitable for chandelier installation. You can opt for wall lamps instead or a smaller chandelier. Do not place chandeliers in halls with low ceilings. It is better to put flush mounts.
Height of Ceiling
A chain is fastened to chandeliers which generally has seven links with the total length being 30 to 50 cm. Moreover the distance between the floor and base of the chandelier is usually 2.1 to 2.2 meters. If your ceiling is not high enough then you can shorten the length of the chain but only one link. If that proves insufficient then you have to get a different crystal chandelier.
Interior Décor and Accessories
The chandelier that you choose should match the décor of the room which includes furniture, accessories, colour on the walls etc. If it doesn't match then your chandelier will look odd.
Different people require different light intensity. The light requirement of older people is higher. A good way to deliver light intensity suitable for both young and old people is to have higher number of bulbs but with the option to decrease the same through double switch or dimmers.
Some people use downlights in their homes as primary source of light. Even in this case, it is difficult ascertain directly as to how many LED downlights you need for adequate illumination of a space. Usually that depends on the size of the room and your personal preferences. A simple solution is that if you want to highlight one particular object then one will do but to light up an entire room adequately you will need many. It will depend on room size and the activity performed in a room. A kitchen will require more lighting than a living room
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Know The Facts About Nazar Battu Evil Eye Protector
Author: payal dubey
2. Get The Amazing Traditional Handmade Kumkum Sindoor Box
Author: payal dubey
3. Online Grocery Shopping Store | Grocery Store Online Shopping
4. Top 5 Tips To Purchase The Right Chair Online
Author: Anaya Sharma
5. The Must-read Shopping Tips For Baby Frocks
6. Selling Successfully At Online B2b Marketplace From Sellers Perspective
Author: Gail Herper
7. Latest Update Shopping Site For Every Household Product
Author: Garima Yadav
8. Citizen Eco-drive Chronograph Men’s Watch A Classical Revisit
9. Casio Classic Sports Chronograph Men’s Watch| Brilliant Under A Simple Face
11. Vr Bengaluru - One Of The Topmost Entertainment Places In Bangalore
12. Why Promotional Products Are So Effective For Marketing?
Author: Victor Lee
13. Diesel Mega Chief Chronograph Black Dial Mens Watch| Speedy Freddie’s Love It
14. Hip Hop Fashion And Style - Keeping Hip And Trendy
Author: Piter Nicolas
15. All About Fashion Jewellery