ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
The Top 5 Foods British Expats Miss From A British SupermarketBy Expert Author: Ned Shaffer
Moving away from Blighty to new territories abroad, and you may find yourself longing for a few of those key items that you would usually just nip to the British Supermarket for. Below is a Top 5 list of the most craved food items by British Expats off the UK shores.
1) Marmite. This devil-some creation has the ability to divide a nations opinion just on first taste alone! The yummy brown gloop can be surprisingly difficult to locate abroad, and once found it can often be twice, if not three times as expensive as back home. It can be argued that there is no substitute for our notorious marmite jar, thus making it to number one on our list.
2) Tea - We are talking about good old fashioned British Tea. Not the vile flavoured hot water that tends to dominate foreign markets, feebly attempting to pass for British Tea (Move aside Lipton). A proper brew is what is longed for by many Brits. If you manage to find a local British Corner Shop abroad stocking "proper" British tea bags then you are on to a winner.
3) British Bacon - Is there a greater food feeling that biting down into a British bacon sandwich? Its the bacon what makes it; crispy and smothered with ketchup between two well buttered slices. Perfection. Getting hold of bacon this good is what British Expats have found a problem.
4) HP Sauce - The nations favourite for over 116 years. This brown bottle of goodness is perfect smothered over all your favourite dishes. Sadly however finding a British Food Shop that stocks HP Sauce can in many instances be difficult. Want our advice? If you manage to source the brown beauty (yes pun intended) make sure you stock up!
5) Heinz Baked Beans- Making it on number 5 of our list are British baked beans. For some reason the winning combination of the rich tomato sauce and baked beans can be difficult to get hold of abroad. Did you know there are approximately 475 baked beans per can and each one passes a laser beam to ensure the colour is to perfection? Now that is food for thought.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Boost Your Business With Latest Trends In Ios App Development
Author: Harold Vance
2. Best Android Wear Watch Faces Apps For The First Half Of January 2017
Author: Tristan Smithson
3. Trusted Samsung Repair Centre In Birmingham – Samsungrepairing.uk
4. What Are The Different Types Of Plug Sockets?
Author: Nanshi Pacheco
5. Nasa’s Tryst With Vr
Author: Binda Shah
6. Purchase Hexagonal Boron Nitride To Use In Making Of Cosmetics
Author: Sukanya Pawar
7. Motorola Repair Centre In Uk - Motorolarepairing.uk
8. How To Fix Common Issues For Mobile Phone Repairs
Author: Angel Smith
9. Troubleshoot Cursor Issue In Nintendo Wii And Wii Controller Model
10. Fascinating Reasons To Purchase Graphene
Author: Bhargav Himnshu
11. Buy Hidden Spy Camera In Delhi | Active India
Author: abdul salam
12. Sony Service Centre Uk
Author: Georgia Eliza
13. Motorola Droid Turbo Common Repair Issues
14. Digital Egt Gauges- Suitable For Most Exhaust Systems
Author: Joseph Polizzotto
15. Power Your Home For Less Money And Less Of A Carbon Foot Print
Author: Frank Breinling