ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
The Top 5 Foods British Expats Miss From A British Supermarket
Total Articles: 338
Moving away from Blighty to new territories abroad, and you may find yourself longing for a few of those key items that you would usually just nip to the British Supermarket for. Below is a Top 5 list of the most craved food items by British Expats off the UK shores.
1) Marmite. This devil-some creation has the ability to divide a nations opinion just on first taste alone! The yummy brown gloop can be surprisingly difficult to locate abroad, and once found it can often be twice, if not three times as expensive as back home. It can be argued that there is no substitute for our notorious marmite jar, thus making it to number one on our list.
2) Tea - We are talking about good old fashioned British Tea. Not the vile flavoured hot water that tends to dominate foreign markets, feebly attempting to pass for British Tea (Move aside Lipton). A proper brew is what is longed for by many Brits. If you manage to find a local British Corner Shop abroad stocking "proper" British tea bags then you are on to a winner.
3) British Bacon - Is there a greater food feeling that biting down into a British bacon sandwich? Its the bacon what makes it; crispy and smothered with ketchup between two well buttered slices. Perfection. Getting hold of bacon this good is what British Expats have found a problem.
4) HP Sauce - The nations favourite for over 116 years. This brown bottle of goodness is perfect smothered over all your favourite dishes. Sadly however finding a British Food Shop that stocks HP Sauce can in many instances be difficult. Want our advice? If you manage to source the brown beauty (yes pun intended) make sure you stock up!
5) Heinz Baked Beans- Making it on number 5 of our list are British baked beans. For some reason the winning combination of the rich tomato sauce and baked beans can be difficult to get hold of abroad. Did you know there are approximately 475 baked beans per can and each one passes a laser beam to ensure the colour is to perfection? Now that is food for thought.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Xbox One S Repair Centre In The Uk
2. An Escape From Reality, The Way To Hone Up Your Leadership Skills
Author: Tyson Frank
3. Hp Chromebook Repair Uk
4. Check The Qualities Of The Technician When It Is About Repairing Your Phone
Author: Jason Bower
5. Huawei E5788 Vs E5787
6. Prototype Pcb Assembly | Quick Turn Pcb
7. Contract Management Software Is Making The Healthcare Industry More Responsive
Author: James Blake
8. Important Tips To Purchase An Analog Ptz Camera
9. Top Quality Replacement Parts For Your Iphone 7
Author: Darren Chappel
10. Global Electric Wheelchair Market Trend
11. Do You Know How To Repair Your Motorola Phone
Author: Motorola Repairer
12. How Blockchain Is A Great Opportunity For Developers?
Author: Amit Tiwari
13. Best Motorola Phone Repair Service Provider In The Uk
Author: Motorola Repairer
14. 10 Must Have Retail Features On Your Retail Pos Software
Author: Dhwani Khatri
15. Samsung Laptop Touch Screen Repair