ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Overview Of Saigon Backpacker Area
Total Articles: 1
The backpacker area of Saigon Ho Chi Minh city is located right at the heart of the city. It covers the streets of Pham Ngu Lao, De Tham and Bui Vien at district 1 (the central district).
The backpacker area of Saigon Ho Chi Minh city is located right at the heart of the city. It covers the streets of Pham Ngu Lao, De Tham and Bui Vien at district 1 (the central district). Not much different from other backpacker streets, it is lively, noisy all day and night. This area is frequented by Ho Saigon locals and tourists to buy cheap clothes, DVDs, souvenirs, day tours Hundreds of cheap hotels, local travel agent offices, shops, cafes, bars and small restaurants with free wi-fi remain open from morning to late night. This area may not well represent Saigon or Vietnam but it is really worth your couple of nights.
The backpacker area is the cluster of decent but cheap accommodation in Saigon. Plenty of Saigon budget hotels and hostels are located inside and around the area. Several hotels actually are in good conditions, with large rooms, private toilet and some even offer wooden floor; they should not be called as Saigon backpacker hotelsas they are now just because of the location. The room rate could vary from 10 to 25 US dollars which is worth the value. Other Saigon cheap hotels in the area include hostels or dorms which can cost you few bucks per day.
Eating & Drinking
Near the places of cheap accommodation in Saigon you can find many bars (but not really night clubs) where with about 2 dollars you could have a mug of beer with ice. A popular bar here uses plastic mini-chairs and tables, and mostly open-air seating.
There is also variety of restaurants with all kinds of foods - from western style American breakfast, Vietnamese dishes, pizza, halal It is also cheap and served in small house blocks along the streets.
The area around Saigon backpacker hotels is a good place to buy some souvenirs, DVDs, cheap clothes... even for local people, although it is hard to know which are the local products or imported from China (I can guarantee the day tours there are not imported ïŠ). There are also old book vendors on the street, but as the books are often not new some pages might be missing.
Travel Articles1. Spectacular Engagement Celebration With Party Buses For Rent
Author: David WILSON
2. Reaching Honeymoon Status With Town Car Service Washington Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Yacht Charter In Greece Bid The Best Luxury Option For Corporate Event And Client Entertainment
Author: George Iatridis
4. Hue Day Trips- A Nice Option To Discover The Beautiful Country Of Vietnam
Author: Le Xuan Son
5. Follow These 7 Tips To Become A Smart Traveler For The Next Trip!
Author: Manisha Nigam
6. Think Less And Travel More And Get Rid Of Routine-bound Life
Author: John Watson
7. 6 Must Visit Temples Of Mysore For Religious Tourists
Author: Manisha Nigam
8. El Salvador Tourist Visa For Indian Citizen
9. Why Egypt Tour Packages Will Make You Go Wow
Author: Ayad Mohamed
10. Remember Your Wedding Well With Car Service In Houston
Author: Remember Your Wedding Well with Car Service in Hou
11. Exploring Historical Points Of Rajasthan With Udaipur Taxi Online
Author: bheru lal
12. What Can Teens Do In A Denver Party Bus On Prom Night?
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
13. Diverse Honeymoon Travel With A Wedding Or Prom Limo Rental Pittsburgh
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
14. Experience A Wedding Limousine Rental In Atlanta And All Of The Advantages From It
Author: JOHN WICK
15. 6 Places You Must Explore During Your Tenerife Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe