ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Overview Of Saigon Backpacker Area
Total Articles: 1
The backpacker area of Saigon Ho Chi Minh city is located right at the heart of the city. It covers the streets of Pham Ngu Lao, De Tham and Bui Vien at district 1 (the central district).
The backpacker area of Saigon Ho Chi Minh city is located right at the heart of the city. It covers the streets of Pham Ngu Lao, De Tham and Bui Vien at district 1 (the central district). Not much different from other backpacker streets, it is lively, noisy all day and night. This area is frequented by Ho Saigon locals and tourists to buy cheap clothes, DVDs, souvenirs, day tours Hundreds of cheap hotels, local travel agent offices, shops, cafes, bars and small restaurants with free wi-fi remain open from morning to late night. This area may not well represent Saigon or Vietnam but it is really worth your couple of nights.
The backpacker area is the cluster of decent but cheap accommodation in Saigon. Plenty of Saigon budget hotels and hostels are located inside and around the area. Several hotels actually are in good conditions, with large rooms, private toilet and some even offer wooden floor; they should not be called as Saigon backpacker hotelsas they are now just because of the location. The room rate could vary from 10 to 25 US dollars which is worth the value. Other Saigon cheap hotels in the area include hostels or dorms which can cost you few bucks per day.
Eating & Drinking
Near the places of cheap accommodation in Saigon you can find many bars (but not really night clubs) where with about 2 dollars you could have a mug of beer with ice. A popular bar here uses plastic mini-chairs and tables, and mostly open-air seating.
There is also variety of restaurants with all kinds of foods - from western style American breakfast, Vietnamese dishes, pizza, halal It is also cheap and served in small house blocks along the streets.
The area around Saigon backpacker hotels is a good place to buy some souvenirs, DVDs, cheap clothes... even for local people, although it is hard to know which are the local products or imported from China (I can guarantee the day tours there are not imported ïŠ). There are also old book vendors on the street, but as the books are often not new some pages might be missing.
Travel Articles1. Finding Spot For Organizing School Picnic Has Become Easy
2. Irving Taxi Service Gives The Best Transport Service For Your Weekend Trip
Author: Irving Instant Cab
3. Choose Vacation Home Rentals Jasper Ar For Limitless Excitement
Author: Kirby Burk
4. Petra Tours - A Useful Guide For First-timers
5. Assisted Tour Package Prove As The Best To Explore The Face Of Rajasthan
Author: Colourful Indian Holidays
6. Charisma Of Affordable Christchurch Holiday Package
Author: Damien McConnell
7. Benefits To Hire Personal Driver Nyc Services
Author: Robert Anhouse
8. Show Proper Significance With A Limousine Rental In Atlanta
Author: John Anderson
9. For Covering Long Distances Choose The Premium Cab Service Provider
Author: John Watson
10. Impress The In-laws With Cheap Car Service Houston
Author: MARK Jones
11. 4 Popular And Best Foods To Eat When In South Africa
Author: Damilola Ojo
12. 4 Best Beaches In Africa
Author: Damilola Ojo
13. How To Plan Vacation Tours In Croatia
Author: Alfred Hunter
14. Stylish And Purposeful Wedding Arrangements For Limousine Service In Minneapolis
Author: john wick
15. If Planning A Home Relocation, Leave Entire Household To Moving Services Richmond Va
Author: Stewart Moving & Storage