ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Overview Of Saigon Backpacker Area
Total Articles: 1
The backpacker area of Saigon Ho Chi Minh city is located right at the heart of the city. It covers the streets of Pham Ngu Lao, De Tham and Bui Vien at district 1 (the central district).
The backpacker area of Saigon Ho Chi Minh city is located right at the heart of the city. It covers the streets of Pham Ngu Lao, De Tham and Bui Vien at district 1 (the central district). Not much different from other backpacker streets, it is lively, noisy all day and night. This area is frequented by Ho Saigon locals and tourists to buy cheap clothes, DVDs, souvenirs, day tours Hundreds of cheap hotels, local travel agent offices, shops, cafes, bars and small restaurants with free wi-fi remain open from morning to late night. This area may not well represent Saigon or Vietnam but it is really worth your couple of nights.
The backpacker area is the cluster of decent but cheap accommodation in Saigon. Plenty of Saigon budget hotels and hostels are located inside and around the area. Several hotels actually are in good conditions, with large rooms, private toilet and some even offer wooden floor; they should not be called as Saigon backpacker hotelsas they are now just because of the location. The room rate could vary from 10 to 25 US dollars which is worth the value. Other Saigon cheap hotels in the area include hostels or dorms which can cost you few bucks per day.
Eating & Drinking
Near the places of cheap accommodation in Saigon you can find many bars (but not really night clubs) where with about 2 dollars you could have a mug of beer with ice. A popular bar here uses plastic mini-chairs and tables, and mostly open-air seating.
There is also variety of restaurants with all kinds of foods - from western style American breakfast, Vietnamese dishes, pizza, halal It is also cheap and served in small house blocks along the streets.
The area around Saigon backpacker hotels is a good place to buy some souvenirs, DVDs, cheap clothes... even for local people, although it is hard to know which are the local products or imported from China (I can guarantee the day tours there are not imported ïŠ). There are also old book vendors on the street, but as the books are often not new some pages might be missing.
Travel Articles1. Best Hotel In Uganda
Author: Madian Binaisa
2. From Boston To Phoenix Charter Bus Makes A Great Gift For Those Attending Your Wedding!
Author: Hire Charter Bus
3. Hire A Personal Senior Driver Service In New York
Author: Robert Anhouse
4. Finding The Best Hotel Deals On Your Travels
Author: Manisha Nigam
5. Browse Your Options For Holiday Transportation With A Close Eye On Atlanta Car Service
6. Splendid Journey From Civitavecchia Port To Rome
Author: Angeli Buttone
7. Living In Style With Convenience
Author: Mahendra Shah
8. Book Kerala Backwater Holiday Packages For Family
9. Party As You Travel To The Party In San Antonio With Party Bus Rentals
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
10. Whale Watching Adventures In San Diego
11. What Makes Helicopter Tour In Nepal So Unique?
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
12. Nepal Is Much More Than Just Peak Climbing Adventure
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
13. De Verschillende Attracties Van Kerala!
Author: Nain Tara
14. Top 3 Mountain Peaks To Check Our During Your Expedition In Nepal
Author: Snowy Horizon
15. All About Fbo And Aircraft Handling Services
Author: Aviation Infrastructure