ALL >> Business >> View Article
Harver Group Appoints Senior Analyst Steven Vaughan
Total Articles: 26
Jul. 18, 2013 - CHUO-KU, Japan -- Today Director and Co-founder at Harver Group Koji Masuto, announced that Steven Vaughan will be taking over as Senior Analyst. Mr. Vaughan will be replacing Michael Jones, who is retiring at the end of the year after 7 years of loyal service to Harver Group.
“Michael Jones has performed an indispensable role during what has been an extremely volatile period in our industry. During that period our firm has developed and grown substantially, no doubt assisted by his tireless work ethic and deep commitment to the firm. I will be sad to see him go, but I am confident that his replacement will fully meet our expectations and fill the gap that Mr. Jones will leave,” said Director and Co-founder Mr. Koji Masuto, “His replacement, Mr. Vaughan is an industry veteran with over 15 years’ experience in short and long term trading, commodities trading, and investment banking. This experience will be indispensable in monetizing opportunities in the future.”
“Having spent many hours working next to Michael Jones, I know that his contributions have been invaluable to the progress and growth that we have made here over the last 7 years. We all thank him for his enduring dedication and incredible standard of work,” said Peter Anderson, Senior Vice President of Mergers and Acquisitions, “I am looking forward to working with our new analyst Mr. Vaughan. I am sure that his varied experience will play a vital role here at Harver Group in the future.”
Mr. Steven Vaughan received his undergraduate degree from Dartmouth University in New Hampshire in business studies with concentrations in finance and management; he continued to study at Ivy League schools in New York City, Columbia where he earned his MBA. Mr. Vaughan then spent nine years trading in non-ferrous and precious metals before he began working for a private investment bank. Mr. Vaughan is married with two kids who will all be relocating to Tokyo.
Business Articles1. Voluntary Administration Experts Help You Navigate Through The Financial Crisis
Author: Thomas Dawson
2. Trash Tips For Consumers
Author: Kevin Smith
3. Bulk Sms Service - Bulk Sms Provider
4. Wise Upgrade For Ip Surveillance Networks
Author: Argus Filch
5. Private Limited Company Registration
6. Learn How To Design Your Business Card Easily And Effectively
7. How About The Magnesium Oxide Used For Thermal Conducting Filler?
Author: hu Allen
8. How To Properly Ventilate Your Home Until The Smoke Cleaning Services In Canton Arrive
Author: Kevin Smith
9. Top 5 Benefits Of Buying New Office Furniture
Author: Iron Age Office
10. How To Get Accolades For Arranging A Well-managed Corporate Event?
Author: Manish Singh Khatri
11. Exclusive Online Resource For No Guarantor Bad Credit Loans
Author: Andrew Edmonds
12. Silk Laminated Business Cards And Next Day Business Card Printing
Author: Vikram Kumar
13. Professional Home Builders Can Offer The Best Home Buying Experience According To Your Preferences
14. Reasons To Hire An Marketing Company In Chicago
Author: Emilie Nicolas is the author of this article.
15. Installing The Correct Floor And Light Panels Australia For Your Home
Author: Reza Rahnamaei