ALL >> Business >> View Article
Harver Group Appoints Senior Analyst Steven Vaughan
Total Articles: 26
Jul. 18, 2013 - CHUO-KU, Japan -- Today Director and Co-founder at Harver Group Koji Masuto, announced that Steven Vaughan will be taking over as Senior Analyst. Mr. Vaughan will be replacing Michael Jones, who is retiring at the end of the year after 7 years of loyal service to Harver Group.
“Michael Jones has performed an indispensable role during what has been an extremely volatile period in our industry. During that period our firm has developed and grown substantially, no doubt assisted by his tireless work ethic and deep commitment to the firm. I will be sad to see him go, but I am confident that his replacement will fully meet our expectations and fill the gap that Mr. Jones will leave,” said Director and Co-founder Mr. Koji Masuto, “His replacement, Mr. Vaughan is an industry veteran with over 15 years’ experience in short and long term trading, commodities trading, and investment banking. This experience will be indispensable in monetizing opportunities in the future.”
“Having spent many hours working next to Michael Jones, I know that his contributions have been invaluable to the progress and growth that we have made here over the last 7 years. We all thank him for his enduring dedication and incredible standard of work,” said Peter Anderson, Senior Vice President of Mergers and Acquisitions, “I am looking forward to working with our new analyst Mr. Vaughan. I am sure that his varied experience will play a vital role here at Harver Group in the future.”
Mr. Steven Vaughan received his undergraduate degree from Dartmouth University in New Hampshire in business studies with concentrations in finance and management; he continued to study at Ivy League schools in New York City, Columbia where he earned his MBA. Mr. Vaughan then spent nine years trading in non-ferrous and precious metals before he began working for a private investment bank. Mr. Vaughan is married with two kids who will all be relocating to Tokyo.
Business Articles1. Some Facts About Event Planning
2. Why Should I Hire An Event Planner?
3. Why Should I Hire An Event Planning Agency For Corporate Events?
4. Render A Successful Event With The Right Event Planning Agency
5. Event Management Agency – To Manage Events Successfully
6. Denis Vincent - Le Parcours Extraordinaire D'un Homme Ordinaire
Author: Denis Vincent
7. Rising Damp Treatment For Your House – Who To Choose And How
Author: George Dean
8. Certified Packers And Movers In Gurgaon
Author: gajendra singh
9. Benefits Of Using Pressure Washing Services
Author: Anu Radha
10. Understanding Payroll Fraud And Preventing It
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
11. Glow Art Board Add A Touch Of Glow To Your Art
Author: baby gander
12. Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator
Author: Ross Barkely
13. Importance Of Recycling The Waste Water
Author: Manoj Shukla
14. Mold Removal Toronto With The Best Package Of All Time
Author: jacob fairley
15. Find Property For Rent
Author: Find Property For Rent