ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Who Should You Call For Commercial Fly Control In South Jersey?
Total Articles: 29
There are few things that will turn customers away faster than a swarm of flies inside or outside your building or business. Most associate flies with poorly kept locations, and while that’s not always the case, the reality is that keeping them away from your company and your building is absolutely essential. These tips may help.
First, take a close look at your dumpster. It should not only have a lid on it, but it needs to remain closed at all times. What’s more, though, is that you should hire staff to clean around the dumpsters on a fairly regular basis. It’s possible your dumpster service will bring you a clean dumpster on a monthly basis for an added fee. Also, make certain they’re stored as far from your actual location as possible.
If you have a kitchen facility in your building, you’ll want to make certain that the floor drain has a screen on it and that your grease pit is both emptied and cleaned once each month. You may also want to consider an air door that helps to blow flies away from the opening, thus keeping them out as much as possible.
You should also ensure that your doors and windows remain closed and screened, as that’s one of the foremost ways flies can enter your building. If you have an older building, check the screens to make certain they’re intact.
If you have indoor plants in your office, you’ll want to make certain that they stay well drained, not over watered. The soggier they are, the more likely you are to have fly and other pest problems within your office.
Make sure that you don’t let food buildup in your break room, lunch room, or other areas of your office. You should keep your floors stay mopped or otherwise cleaned on a regular basis. That will help keep any food buildup to a minimum.
Your local health department will probably have more tips for your business to help keep fly problems to a minimum. If other businesses are experiencing similar problems, they can also let you know that so you know that it may be time to call in professional help.
If you already have a problem on your hands, contact a New Jersey pest control specialist for an evaluation and treatment. A specialist will look for cracks or crevices that might be holding debris to attract flies, the condition of your dumpster, any problems from adjacent businesses, and the overall sanitation of your building. He or she may also look for moisture problems both inside and outside your building that could be contributing to the problem. If you do have an issue brewing, an exterminator in NJ will likely try a few green pest control methods first, but if things have become too serious, he or she may turn to stronger methods to help eliminate fly problems from your business.
Article Source: Ross Environmental
Home and Garden Articles1. How To Rid Your Front Loading Washing Machine Of Mold
Author: Daniel Royale
2. Affordable And Reliable Plumbing Services In California
Author: Jack Ronald
3. Avoiding Glass Balustrade Breakages- Tips By Glass Balustrading Sydney
Author: John Carlos
4. Contact Bond Cleaning Perth For Professional Cleaning Services
5. Little Tricks To Achieve The Best Results In Domestic Cleaning Services
Author: Louis Gibbs
6. End Of Lease Cleaners Melbourne Guarantee Full Bond Amount Return For The Tenants
7. Reasons Why You Should Rely On New Home Builders Of Port Lincoln
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
8. Importance Of Plumbing Services For A Hassle Free Living
Author: Kelly M. Russum
9. How To Maintain Kitchen Mixer?
Author: Andrew Howard
10. Finding Unique Storage Thoughts For Your Kitchen Cabinets
Author: Robert J. Lewis
11. Design Ideas For Aging In place
Author: Mary Morris
12. Use Lb-3000 Compact Bowl Scale To Measure The Weight With Utmost Precision
Author: Nug Brand
13. Benefits Of Hiring Professional Painting Contractors For Exterior Painting
Author: Anu Radha
14. Walk-in Bathtubs: A Great Safe & Accessible Solution
15. 4 Regular House Maintenance Tips From Expert
Author: Nicholas Kashiwagi