ALL >> Health >> View Article
Reduce Your Snoring With These Great Tips
Total Articles: 11
Snoring can be a very sensitive subject for people to discuss with others. Therefore it can be hard to learn how to get rid of your snoring while you sleep. This article has information to help you find a way to solve your snoring problem.
"Fish face" may sound silly, but it could help you to stop snoring. Making these faces provides exercise for the muscles in your face and your throat. Just keep your mouth closed and suck your cheeks in. Try moving your lips like a fish. You should practice this fish-mouth exercise off and on throughout the day.
It is important to consult with your doctor, immediately, if you begin snoring more frequently or more extensively while you are pregnant. It is common for pregnant women to snore due to the additional weight on the nasal passages, but it's important to ensure that the baby is still getting enough oxygen. Consult your doctor to make sure that this will not become a serious problem for your baby.
Though it may seem uncomfortable at first, try sleeping in a semi-upright position by utilizing multiple pillows. This prevents nasal drainage from getting into your nose. Instead, you should let them flow into your lungs. Keeping your airways clear will make you less likely to snore.
Keep your head in an elevated position while sleeping to help lessen your snoring. You can get more support and a higher head position by using an extra-thick pillow. You could also stack a couple of pillows together. Your head will be up higher while you sleep, so you will breathe more easily and snore less.
Sleeping pills are known to cause snoring: stop snoring by avoiding sleeping pills if they have this effect on you. One of the ways that sleeping pills work is to relax the muscles of your body. As the muscles holding your nasal passages open relax, the passages narrow. As a result, you'll end up snoring.
After reading the above advice, hopefully you feel less worried about falling sleep in the same room as others. Just be aware that you have to consistently follow the methods that you have learned, and that things will improve only if you commit yourself to applying these steps.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe