ALL >> Health >> View Article
Avoid The Consumption Of Sour Drinks Before Is Too Late!
Total Articles: 329
If you’re a consumer of sour drinks such as juices like Coke, then you should be very careful because the consumption of these liquids can produce abdominal pain in time and worse, constipation problems. These symptoms are caused by the acid from the liquids. For example, the Coke is used to eliminate the rust from the sink pipes and if this liquid has the power to eliminate the rust, imagine what it can do in your stomach. On the other hand, the consumption of acidic liquids can lead to gastritis or even cancer.
Also, if you’re a smoker too, the smoke will lead to a faster division of the cells which means that the cancer can develop faster in your body. However, the smoke comes with its own problems too. The smoke can lead to shortness of breath or chest pain and the smoke not only affect the lungs and the neck of the individual, but stomach too. These two vices are killing annually 600,000 people annually and the sour juices are also killing over 100,000 people worldwide. If you’re a consumer of coke and you’re also a smoker then you should stop consuming sour juices and smoking as soon as possible because you might be already sick. There are a lot of methods to quit smoking such as pills or chewing gums for the smokers, but if you can’t stop smoking by using any method, then you should visit a doctor at least twice per year and to make analyses at lungs and heart. There were also cases when doctors had to amputate the legs of individuals because of smoking. This information should change your mind and you should stop smoking as soon as possible.
As long as you want to have a long and healthy life you should take care of your stomach, heart and lungs, but no one said that you can’t drink sour juices or you can’t smoke. Some studies are showing that six cigars per day are not very harmful, but a pack of cigars is lowering your lifetime with 1 hour. On the other hand, the cigars are affordable for everyone and many people are starting to smoke everyday, even kids with ages between 14-16 years exactly when their body is developing. The situation is very bad and most of the people don’t want to quit smoking saying that they are healthy and they are not afraid of consequences of smoking.
However, if you feel sick and you have enough money for a professional stomach and lung treatment, then the clinics from Phoenix, Arizona are the best from the whole world. Even if you’re from Europe but you have enough money then you should go straight to Arizona and look for the best treatment to treat yourself, otherwise your disease might advance to the next level and in a few years you might die. It’s very important to maintain your health by exercising everyday and eating healthy meals.
Find more information relating to Symptoms, and Abdominal Pain here.
Health Articles1. Popularity Of Big Breasts In The 21st Century!
Author: Pankaj Singhal
2. Anti Aging Treatment In Bangalore
3. Things About Ground Ambulance That You Must Know
Author: Amb Life
4. Few Reasons To Choose Dental Implants
Author: Nazila Nosratieh
5. What To Do If Your Hair Transplant Treatment Failed
Author: Pankaj Singhal
6. 7 Ways To Keep A Brilliant Attitude As A Caregiver
Author: Warren Winnipeg
7. Diet And Male Organ Function May Be Related
Author: John Dugan
8. Prp Skin Treatment – Breast Augmentation In Dubai Can Help You Achieve Natural Size Of The Breast!
Author: Abharan Dari
9. Top Benefits Of Choosing Dental Implants
Author: Wynona G. Ehret
10. Itchy Member Primer: Midsection Lice
Author: John Dugan
11. How ‘psychiatric’ And ‘power Of Psychiatrists’ Can Improve Your Life
12. An Orthodontist In San Bruno Explains Some Of The Benefits Of Invisalign
Author: Steve Irwin
13. Lecithin Supplements Can Support Your Liver Health, Your Nervous System, And Your Digestive System S
Author: oen thomson
14. Couples Counseling Therapy – Marriage Counseling Can Make A Big Difference For Both Of You!
Author: Dennis Tucker
15. Where To Start A Bathroom Remodel Functionality For Your Home
Author: Logan Daniel