ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
High Temperature Axial Fans For Moving Hot Air
Total Articles: 25
ACME Fan Co. has introduced high temperature construction on its axial flow ventilators. There are a few steps of fan heat construction available: 200 F, 725 F, 800 F. High temperature inline fans are ideal for industrial oven and dryer exhaust systems where pressure requirements are minimal and compact light-weight designs are advantageous.
200 F High Temperature Duct Fans come with special heat bearings and a belt drive with increased safety factor.
650 F Tubeaxial Fan design involves special belt tunnel cooling system that induces a flow of cooler, ambient air through the belt well and inner tube, cooling the fan's internal components. Depending on temperature requirements, modifications include high-temperature alloy fan wheel, special drive components, and modifications to provide internal ambient air cooling.
Fans with ambient air cooling systems handling hot airstreams must have sufficient airflow and be kept in operation until airstream temperatures cool below 120 F to prevent damage to the fan unit. The Tubeaxial fan ambient air cooling system is only effective while fan is operating.
800 F Vaneaxial Fans are designed to operate continuously at temperatures to 800 deg. F, and include an auxiliary cooling fan that forces air through the bearing compartment and exits out through the insulated belt opening taking away excessive heat from the shaft and bearings. A high temperature shaft seal is also standard on this design.
Fans handling hot airstreams must have sufficient airflow and be kept in operation until airstream temperatures cool below 120 F to prevent damage to the fan unit. The Tubeaxial fan ambient air cooling system is only effective while fan is operating.
The ACME Fan Co. complete high temperature fans line now include:
- Operating up to 2200 F, centrifugal, axial and plug fan types;
- Pre-engineered and custom made fans for all types of applications with vaiety of impeller types and accessories;
- Canada Blower engineers provide a professional advice and recommend a right fan for every application & oven / plenum design;
- The fan offering provides competitive replacement fans to Garden City, Lau, IGE, Alloy Fabricating fan models; repairs, re-build & balancing;
- Unique high temperature water-cooled motors for operation up to 2300 F;
in the two major types of high temperature fans - centrifugal and axial:
* Multiblade forward curve wheel. This type of wheel is usually specified where there is a necessity for large volumes of flow against low to medium static pressure requirements. The forward curve blade is that it delivers the same volume of air as either the backward or radial blade wheel, at a lower fan speed, which is important due to wheel stresses at elevated temperatures. This fan is the most common type used in all types of heat treatment operations except where a buildup of material on the blades could occur, as wheel unbalance would result.
* Radial Blade, paddle wheel type fans. This type of wheel is usually specified where there is a necessity for medium volumes of flow against medium to large static pressures. The paddle wheel is considered a self cleaning type of wheel. It could be used where there are various materials or dust in the air stream. Due to its structurally strong design, it is used in many heat treatment applications at very high temperatures where maximum fan longevity is desired.
Axial Blade Wheels:
* The axial blade wheel is usually specified where there is a need for very large volumes of flows against low static pressure. Axial wheel like the multi-blade forward curve type wheel could cause an axial fan to deliver different air volumes at the same static pressure, if the total pressure requirement of the fan system was underestimated. This type of fan is ideally suited where a large volume of flow is required with a minimum of duct work and is used extensively for small and large furnaces, such as aluminum annealing.
Additional information can be found at the Industrial ACME Fan Company web site http://acmefan.net/product.html
Industrial Mechanical Process Engineer
ACME Fan Co.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. The Importance Of It Support Services For Your Business
Author: joyce custor
2. Xboxrepairer.co.uk - One Solution To Fix Your Xbox Issues
Author: Angel Smith
3. Alienware Laptop Repair Centre Uk/dellrepairer.co.uk
4. Mobile Phones Needs Best Apps
5. Easy And Innovative Digital Solutions-rank Up Technologies
6. Consolerepairing.uk Offers The Best Xbox Repair Services In Glasgow
7. Path Of The Fleet Can Be Observed By Vehicle Tracking
Author: Vivency Global
8. Htc Onem8 Screen Replacement Centre Edinburgh/htcrepairing.uk
9. Manchesterphonerepairs.co.uk Fixes Issues For Laptops
Author: Angel Smith
10. Exablaze And Solarflare Resolve Patent Dispute
11. Drupal | Higher Education
12. How To Define Your Own Services In Drupal 8
13. 10 Helpful Video Interview Tips In 2017
Author: Eztalks Lee
14. How To Create Custom Rest Resources For Post Methods In Drupal 8
15. Manchesterphonerepairs.co.uk Fixes Issues For Smartphones
Author: Angel Smith