ALL >> Legal >> View Article
Boca Raton Labor And Employment Law Attorney Working For A Change In The Society
Total Articles: 6
In this world full of monster employers, it is really hard for an employee to work with full dedication. Your evil bosses never let you concentrate on your work, and create issues while paying the salary. Moreover, many a times they even delay your salary over some silly reasons.
Matthew Nowell, one of the thousands of employers of an outsourcing giant in Florida, too was feeling insecure at his workplace. The managers of the company were not paying attention towards the security of the staff, because of which, one day Mr. Nowell got himself injured at his workplace. ‘They, immediately after the accident, expelled me from the job, though they had shown great deal of sensitivity by transferring me to the hospital. But kicking me out from my job, when there happened an accident, but not because of my mistake, was not justified’, says Matthew Nowell.
Soon after getting back from the hospital after fifteen days, when Mr Mathew tried to contact the HR team of his company, they informed him that he has been expelled from his duties, and a month’s salary has already been credit into his account. ‘The salary was not actually the issue; I was really interested in the company and I wanted to work there for long. They did not even let me discuss the issue to my manager and the admin department of the company, narrates disheartened Mathew.
Then he contacted a Boca Raton Labor and Employment Law Attorney to get some sort of advice. The lawyer told him that what his company did was against the labor and employment laws, and asked him to not to worry. The lawyer created a report considering Nowell’s points, and filed a lawsuit against the company, in the state labor court.
He also visited the office of Matthew to speak to his seniors and colleagues over the issue, and collected a few data from there. After a series of court hearings, decision came in Mr. Nowell’s favor. Court ordered the company to re-appoint him at his designation and to compensate him for their immoral behavior. It was also revealed during the court hearings that it was the fault of the company administration that Matthew got severely injured and it was Matthew's parents who paid the hospital bill; on which, the court ordered that the company will have to reimburse the amount of the bill to him. The court also imposed a fine on the company for impractical and insufficient safety measures at the workplace.
And, this way Mr. Matthew rejoined there with a satisfaction that he got the right judgment. This is not the story of only Mathew, but of thousands of people. What they need to do is to be aware of their rights. If you too have faced or facing such conditions at your workplace, it is always suggested that you should consult a Labor and Employment Law Attorney of your area.
Our representation of a full range of clients affords us a unique perspective on practicing Employment law and labor relations. We see both sides of an issue, so we see the strengths and weaknesses in a case, allowing us to best serve our clients' needs and interests to achieve results quickly and effectively.
Legal Articles1. Car Accident Attorney – Why Are They Important?
2. 7 Crucial Things To Know Before Finding A Personal Injury Lawyer Or Attorney In Plano, Texas
Author: Nick Feizy
3. Auto Accident Attorney – Tips To Get The Help You Need
4. Injured In A Slip And Fall - When To A Hire A Lawyer?
5. Guidelines To Choosing The Best Law Firm For Your Business
Author: Charles Silver
6. Personal Injury Law Firms - Getting The Right Slip And Fall Lawyer
7. Basic Need To Knows For Slip And Fall Lawyers
8. The Sydney Family Law Mediation Can Help To Resolve Disputes In A Friendly Manner
9. Truck Accident Attorney – Top 5 Things To Look For
10. Seat Belt Injury Law - What You Need To Know
11. Third Party Negligence- Hire A Personal Injury Law Firm
Author: Mark Joshes is the author of this Article.
13. How To Get Effective Legal Compensation For Ivc Filter Injury Case In Texas?
Author: Nick Feizy
14. Why Hiring A Wrongful Death Lawyer Is Very Important
15. Top Orange California Personal Injury Lawyer Announcing New Office Location And Free Case Evaluation