ALL >> General >> View Article
High Temperature Axial Blower Fans
Total Articles: 23
Industrial Blower Co. just increased the temperature rating of the high temperature construction on its axial fans. There are a few steps of fan heat construction available: 200 F, 725 F, 800 F. High temperature inline fans are ideal for industrial oven and dryer exhaust systems where pressure requirements are minimal and compact light-weight designs are advantageous.
200 F High Temperature Duct Fans come with special heat bearings and a belt drive with increased safety factor.
650 F Tubeaxial Fan design involves special belt tunnel cooling system that induces a flow of cooler, ambient air through the belt well and inner tube, cooling the fan's internal components. Depending on temperature requirements, modifications include high-temperature alloy fan wheel, special drive components, and modifications to provide internal ambient air cooling.
Fans with ambient air cooling systems handling hot airstreams must have sufficient airflow and be kept in operation until airstream temperatures cool below 120 F to prevent damage to the fan unit. The Tubeaxial fan ambient air cooling system is only effective while fan is operating.
800 F Vaneaxial Fans are designed to operate continuously at temperatures to 800 deg. F, and include an auxiliary cooling fan that forces air through the bearing compartment and exits out through the insulated belt opening taking away excessive heat from the shaft and bearings. A high temperature shaft seal is also standard on this design.
Fans handling hot airstreams must have sufficient airflow and be kept in operation until airstream temperatures cool below 120 F to prevent damage to the fan unit. The Tubeaxial fan ambient air cooling system is only effective while fan is operating.
The Industrial Blower Co. complete high temperature fans line now include:
- Operating up to 2200 F, centrifugal, axial and plug fan types;
- Pre-engineered and custom made fans for all types of applications with vaiety of impeller types and accessories;
- CB Blower engineers provide a professional advice and recommend a right fan for every application & oven / plenum design;
- The fan offering provides competitive replacement fans to Garden City, Lau, IGE, Alloy Fabricating fan models; repairs, re-build & balancing;
- Unique high temperature water-cooled motors for operation up to 2300 F;
in the two major types of high temperature fans - centrifugal and axial:
* Multiblade forward curve wheel. This type of wheel is usually specified where there is a necessity for large volumes of flow against low to medium static pressure requirements. The forward curve blade is that it delivers the same volume of air as either the backward or radial blade wheel, at a lower fan speed, which is important due to wheel stresses at elevated temperatures. This fan is the most common type used in all types of heat treatment operations except where a buildup of material on the blades could occur, as wheel unbalance would result.
* Radial Blade, paddle wheel type fans. This type of wheel is usually specified where there is a necessity for medium volumes of flow against medium to large static pressures. The paddle wheel is considered a self cleaning type of wheel. It could be used where there are various materials or dust in the air stream. Due to its structurally strong design, it is used in many heat treatment applications at very high temperatures where maximum fan longevity is desired.
Axial Blade Wheels:
* The axial blade wheel is usually specified where there is a need for very large volumes of flows against low static pressure. Axial wheel like the multi-blade forward curve type wheel could cause an axial fan to deliver different air volumes at the same static pressure, if the total pressure requirement of the fan system was underestimated. This type of fan is ideally suited where a large volume of flow is required with a minimum of duct work and is used extensively for small and large furnaces, such as aluminum annealing.
For additional information please refer to http://www.industrialblower.net
Ventilation Equipment Designer
Industrial Blower Co.
General Articles1. Your Gateway To The Land Of Fun And Adventure
Author: Balvinder Singh
2. Find Best Plumbing Specialty Tools
Author: kiven Sea
3. Who Is Tzaro-jewelry
4. Best Methods Installation Of Saddle Tap For Copper Pipe
Author: kiven Sea
5. Eq Solutions - Blogging Trends
6. Music Lessons Winnipeg – Pursue Winnipeg Drum Lessons At Your Own Convenience!
Author: Swawn Coughlin
7. Effective Homemade Remedies
Author: Necessary Home Remedies
8. Find Top Affordable Laptop Mounts
Author: kiven Sea
9. Create An Unforgettable Moment With Hotel Holiday Resort
Author: puri holidays
10. Office 365 For It Professionals: Part 1
Author: Mir Ariif
11. 5 Advantages Of Using Chain Link Fence In Concord
Author: Morgan Fence & Awning
12. Samsung Repair Centre Manchester By Expect Technician - Uk Wide Repair
Author: uk wide Repair
13. Get To Know These Sleek And Slim Smartphones
Author: Dheeraj Khanna
14. A Key To Syces Full Online Reputation Management
Author: Nick Johnson
15. When Should A Business Opt For Digital Marketing Service In Uk
Author: Iliana Brown