ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Send Rakhis To India Before It Is Too Late
Total Articles: 9
There are a number of reasons why festivals are celebrated. Each and every festival has a story behind it. Sometimes new stories flow and a number of stories get associated with a festival. I would like to mention here one story associated with the festival of Raksha Bandhan. Many associate this festival with tying rakhi, a sacred thread, to Lord Shiva. Rakhi is a sacred thread which is tied by sister on the wrist of her brother on the day of Raksha Bandhan. When the rakhi is tied there are some mantras that are chanted. By tying the rakhi the sister wishes for the long life of her brother.
There are different types of rakhis available in the market. Gold rakhis, silver rakhis, fancy rakhis, kids rakhis etc are the types of rakhis available. Different people prefer to wear different rakhis. Some prefer to wear simple rakhis while others prefer to wear big rakhis with big colored cotton balls. You can send rakhis online to your friends or relatives who are staying afar. People always send rakhi to India beforehand so that it reaches the destination on time.
If you want to send rakhis to India, you can also buy rakhis online whenever you visit India. Gold rakhis are usually preferred by the rich class and are purchased when the gold rates are down. Silver rakhis are preferred by many who believe it to be lucky for them. Rakhi is made using threads of various colors. Fancy rakhis are made using varied decorating material such as beads, crystals etc. There is also kids rakhi which is designed especially for kids. These rakhis have cartoon characters on them. This adds to the fun of kids and helps them enjoy the festival the most.
Following are the types of rakhi that are most popular:
Pearl Rakhi: Rakhis made from pearl are the most popular. You can buy rakhis online or from a store on the street. They look very beautiful as they come studded with stones. Pearl rakhis look like jewelry accessory. They are also available in bracelet form. Pearl rakhis also contain stones of various colors as well as transparent stones.
Gold Rakhi: These rakhis look bright and beautiful. The real gold rakhis are sold by most of the jewelry shop owners. While many rakhis are colored with gold water and are available at cheaper rates than real gold rakhi. Gold colored rakhi is available in different shapes.
Zardosi Rakhi: Zardosi rakhi is the most common of all rakhis. Zardosi embroidery is glitteringly ornate. It involves heavily encrusted gold thread work. Zari implies gold. Zardosi rakhi is usually purchased to celebrate Raksha Bandhan. It is available in various colors. It may also involve the use of pearls and beads to make it more attractive.
Thread Rakhi: Thread rakhi is the simplest of all rakhis. It may be made with a simple thread. It may even be made with a simple thread and cotton ball. Sometimes a rakhi is designed using colorful threads. Rakhis are also made using a combination of thread and plastic.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. The A To Z Of Smoking Pipes For A Beginner
Author: Samil Sermet
2. Advice For Selling Gold Jewelry
Author: Kevin Smith
3. Surface Book Promo Code 2017 For The Ultimate Laptop For Computing Needs
Author: Christine Bleakley
4. Discover The Many Benefits And Advantages Of Getting The Right Beading Supplies
Author: Beading Supplies
5. Finding Beautiful Bridesmaid Dresses Nz On A Budget
6. Connect The People With Vodafone Mobile Network
Author: Vedprakash Singh
7. Get To Choose And Send Attractive Birthday Gifts To India Via A Reputed Online Store
Author: Deepak Gupta
8. Look Trendy With Latest Fashion Accessories
Author: Sam u
9. What You Need To Know About Tongue Piercing?
Author: Steve Smith
10. Find The Best Waist Trainer Online That Can Help You Achieve The Best Shape Of Your Waist
11. What’s A Kippah & The Spiritual Beliefs Behind It?
12. Affordable Gifts To Send On Ugadi And Gudi Padwa Online India
13. Things To Consider While Hiring Repairers
Author: Crcustom Services
14. Hiring Promising Repair Services Systematically
Author: Crcustom Services
15. Different Types Of Gemstone Trends In Handmade Gemstone Jewellery
Author: Lucas Lawrence