ALL >> General >> View Article
How To Smoke A Pipe
Total Articles: 26
Pipe smoking is the oldest type of tobacco use and is usually ignored by modern smokers. Pipe smoking is fun and usually challenging, nevertheless really rewarding and is considered the most stylish type of smoking. A single pipe can be enjoyed for more than an hour. If you are curious about pipe smoking, the following steps will help you to how to smoke a pipe:
1. Buy a pipe: Initially, do not buy a pipe that you can afford the most. You can get a decent starter pipe for $40 from a Pipe Store Online or The Pipe Store. But do not buy a pipe at a smoke shop as they are not actually for tobacco. Search for a pipe that is made of briar (briar is a Mediterranean tree whose hard dark wood is used to make pipes) or meerschaum (a white stone). Do not buy pipes made of ceramic or metal. Moreover, do not buy an extra small or extra-large size. Take advice from a knowledgeable salesperson regarding what a fine first pipe should be if possible.
2. Buy some tobacco: Sales people tend to suggest “aromatic” tobacco blends when they hear the word “first pipe”. Aromatics smell good to non-smokers, but they are likely to taste weak if you are already smoking. Instead you should buy Scandinavian or English-style blend tobaccos. Insist on strong tobacco. You could tell your store to give “English”. Search for black and gold. Keep away from all-black as it will be too sweet. Try Amphora or Dunhill 965.
3. Buy pipe nail and pipe cleaners: You will have to use pipe cleaners each time you smoke a pipe or else tar builds up in the pipe’s stem. And this will taste terrible. The pipe nail is helpful for tamping. Then again, it is mostly beneficial for scooping tobacco that is not smoked and ashes outside the pipe.
4. Get the tobacco home and pack it up: Take up a substantial pinch of tobacco to fill the whole bowl with the pipe over a clean surface. Poke it to about a third of the original size and then again poke it so that you have a bottom layer that is lightly packed, a middle layer that is medium and the top layer that is tight. Every time fill the bowl up to the top. After 3 packs, the bowl will be ¾ full which is perfect. Correct packing is very important.
5. Light it up: You can get your desired lighter, but do not use a Zippo lighter as the pipe will taste like fuel. A Bic lighter is fine. To light up, hold the lighter to one side over the bowl and then flick. Don’t inhale. Puff only with your mouth. Puff again and waste the smoke as the initial smoke will not taste as nice as the later one. Therefore let it get it wasted.
6. Don’t puff fast after lighting: Puff very slowly initially and do not inhale. Simply hold the smoke in your mouth. Then blow it out. Puffing too fast will cause a tongue bite (burning feeling in your tongue) and you will not be able to taste up to a week. Puff till the pipe is warm.
7. Now you can rest: You have to puff after every ten or twenty seconds so that the pipe is continuously kept ignited. Do not worry if it goes out. You can always light it again. Actually, a great quality of pipes is the capability of relighting without tasting awful.
8. Smoke it till it is finished or you can save some for some other time: You can smoke the whole pipe or you can save for next time. Pipes can taste good like fine cigars and also be cheap as cigarettes, only if used correctly.
Pipes are easily available everywhere. You can Buy Pipes Online or from your local tobacconist.
General Articles1. Considerations For Choosing The Best Mobile App Development Platform
Author: sachin kumar
2. C & L Services Expands In Northern Nj With Acquisition Of Apgar Power Sweeping
3. Digital Wall Covering | Digital Printing | Dot2dot
4. Interactive Kiosk Manufacturers
5. Kiosk Manufacturer For Sale
6. Online Reputation Management Service
Author: webigg technology
7. Free Steps For Facebook Retargeting Campaign
Author: webigg technology
8. Chennai Sanitation Workers Say No To Automated Waste Management
Author: new indian express
9. Why Are Truck Fleet Owners Finding It Difficult To Make E-payments At Tolls?
Author: Roopali Parandekar
10. Powering Business Growth With Ios App Localisation
Author: Shreya Gupta
11. Hvac Baltimore Can Offer Reliable Plumbing Solutions
Author: Robert hill
12. Apartment Design
Author: Monnaie Architects
13. What To Look Into Before Choosing An Appliance Replacement Company?
Author: Eric Dean
14. Eating Nourishing Food – Order For Fitness Meals Toronto Online
Author: Oliver Shin
15. What Is Web 2.0? Is There A Fine Line Between Web 2.0 And Seo?
Author: Emily Smith