ALL >> Health >> View Article
How To Lose Weight When Dealing With Back Pain
Total Articles: 230
A survey states that “About 60 - 80% of the adult U.S. population has low back pain, and it is the second most common reason people go to the doctor” , and “is the leading cause of disability in Americans under 45 years old” . And being overweight just worsens that condition. One has to keep a check on the weight and keep it under control. This article focuses that how can you lose weight and keeps it in control without worsening the condition,
Prepare a diet plan
Rochester back pain experts have suggested that; to start with prepare a proper diet plan. Get a professional help and start it from day one. It is preferable that you break your meals in 4 to 6 small meals. It keeps you full the entire day and doesn’t burden’s your stomach. Certain foods that are recommended for back pain specially is,
• Cherries. One study showed that drinking 12 ounces of tart cherry juice twice a day for eight days reduced muscle pain and strain. Fresh or canned tart cherries are also helpful.
• Olive oil
• Canned salmon, sardines packed in water or olive oil, mackerel, albacore tuna, flaxseed, and walnuts—all good sources of omega-3 fatty acids
• Vegetable protein
• Vegetables and fruits of every hue (canned or frozen are fine, as long as they’re not packed in heavy syrup or loaded with salt
• Nuts of all kinds
• Green tea
Yoga and exercise regime: The good part is there are certain exercises and asana that will help not only help in preventing back pain but some of them are specifically for relieving the pain on that very instant. Rochester back pain experts say that it’s better that you consult a yoga instructor or a professional who offer such services. It’s better to start off under a skilled supervision and then practicing on your own.
Keep stress away: One of the major reasons that one is not able to lose weight is because they take stress about it. Consider it as a daily routine rather than a work assignment which has deadline to complete. Get off this stress that how important it is for you to lose weight. At times a psychological block acts so strong that it prevents you from losing weight.
Indulge in hobbies: Get into hobbies that you really like, just avoid those which can hurt your back. Especially if it involves friends it’s a great stress buster. That will help in going through this journey.
In the end you should remain happy and stay fit!!!
Located in the heart of Rochester, the leading health professionals at Campanella Chiropractic & Wellness are dedicated to helping you achieve your wellness objectives — combining skill and expertise that spans the entire chiropractic wellness spectrum. Rochester Chiropractic is a natural and safe method for the treatment.
Health Articles1. Must Ask Questions When Meeting A Dentist
Author: Donnell Nash
2. Natural Skincare And Beauty Supplements For Healthy And Glowing Skin
Author: NAVEEN KHANDELWAL
3. What To Look For A Dentist?
Author: Donnell Nash
4. Can Bpas Damage A Healthy Member?
Author: John Dugan
5. Sticking To Healthy Habits With The Help Of Yoga
Author: Gary Martin
6. Raise Your Efforts With Weight Gainer Supplements
Author: Anabolic Nutrition
7. Signs To Look Out For If You Have A Prolapsed Uterus
Author: Kalptaru Herbal Therapy Centre
8. A Glass Of Milk A Day Keeps Doctor Away
Author: Namit Malgaonkar
9. The Hearing Aids Siemens Are Available In Best Quality And Price To Restore Your Hearing Ability
10. Superfood Supplements- For All Your Nutrition Needs
Author: Shashi Kant Shukla
11. Dental Hygiene Information You Won't Locate In Other Places
Author: Bob Smith
12. Getting Knee Pain Treatment At Parijatak
Author: Dr. Nitesh Khonde
13. Is Invisalign The Right Treatment For Adults?
Author: James Franklin
14. 1st Global Community Of Indian Clinicians - Docstop
Author: Vijay Lokhande
15. Hypothyroidism Rampant In India - Freedom Age
Author: Dr Kalpana Gupta Sekhawat