ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Travel To 5 Stans In Style
Total Articles: 5
The 5 Stans tour is the highlight of a tour to central Asia. These 5 countries will take you back in time in the most incredible way.
The 5 Stans tour is the highlight of a tour to central Asia. These 5 countries will take you back in time in the most incredible way. A trip to central Asia should be well planned so that you get to enjoy every inch of these great cities steeped in rich history. Over the years, many tourists decide to explore the classic routes which ran from Istanbul to China as opposed to just focusing on a single country. The tour is only complete if you take the tour to 5 Stans. This will take several days and it is important for you clear your schedule so that you can locate ample time for this awesome tour.
The best way to tour central Asia is by using a reliable tour travel company. Here you will get several route itineraries based on your speed. You can tour the cities in two- weeks or even get a full month or 80 day trip starting from Istanbul all the way to Beijing. The tours are not rushed and travellers are allowed to make stops at great trading cities such as Samarkand, khiva and Bukhara. Other visits include tours to mosques and bazaars which have not changed much many decades later. If you have dreamt of travelling back in time, a tour to central Asia is the place to fulfill your dreams.
If you love outdoor activities you will find Kyrgyzstan very thrilling. It is home to snowcapped mountains, primeval forests, sweeping steppes and turquoise lakes. This is a lot of fun for outdoor enthusiasts. Travelers can get great 5 Stans tour packages and some may even include a helicopter tour over the glaciers and the Chui River. Horse lovers can enjoy horse rides through the celestial mountains. If you want to lose a few pounds or keep fit, you can enjoy mountain treks and even camp in the Yurt camp. There is something for every traveller on the 5 Stans tour.
Turkmenistan is famous for despots and deserts. On average the tour can take about 11 days and visitors get to experience this intriguing state straight from the capital Ashghab which is popular for it grandiose monuments. Vacationers can make a stopover at the Tolkuchka bazaar where they can buy interesting pieces of history to bring back to their countries. Desert trips are enjoyable especially if you are travelling with friends or family. With a good Central Asia tour package, you can travel in groups or even independently. This depends on your preference and budget.
Tajikistan is a least known destination of all the 5 stans, however, it has a lot to offer. The adventure can take about 12 days following the shepherds trail all through the Fann Mountains. Some of the most amazing sites on this 5 Stans tour include the snowcapped peaks and upland pastures which are very remote. Travellers get to camp along the beautiful lakes, where they can rest and unwind. On the following day, they can visit the Silk Road cities.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson