ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Saudis- The Numero Uno Visitors Of Dubai
Total Articles: 10
The United Arab Emirates is made out of a combination of 7 large emirates. And Dubai is the most renowned, beautiful and technologically advanced emirate among the 7 emirates. The best thing about Dubai is its technology driven achievements. The large buildings touching sky, the man made islands and the beautifully designed architecture of Dubai has fascinated a lot of people from different corners of the world.
Because of these achievements every year a terrific amount of tourists came to visit just Dubai. And this year it was estimated that around 1.6 million of Saudi tourists i.e. 80% of total populace in the UAE will visit in the summer festival but it just surpassed the estimated figure by millions. And as usual Dubai grabbed its Lion’s share from the total tourists.
The tourism in the UAE is increasing drastically and has prompted many businesses like the hotel deals in Dubai and the businesses are also expanding their feathers everywhere in Dubai. The Saudi tourists are the numero uno visitors of Dubai as around 1.1 million of the Saudi visitors stayed in the hotels in Dubai comparatively higher than last year’s visits. The Eid festival added a lot of charm to it which made the hotels booking in advance. And according to a report about 3075 rooms of a hotel in Dubai was booked in advance for the eve of Eid.
The Dubai tours have been also hampered in the August of this year because of the holy season of Eid and also the hot summers this year. During the holy month of Ramadan the government here bans belly dance and alcohols hence the tour operators also delete these things to stay abide by the government rules. Although it is a good step taken by the government but it hampers the tourism very badly as around 50% of the bookings for desert safaris are reduced.
Although the service and charges of the hotels in Dubai were maintained well just like every year but the summer and non-alcoholic month made the tourists upset this season. But the government and the tourism department of Dubai are sure enough that the tourists will increase tremendously in the rest of the year as it happens every year. And according to some resources it has been viewed that immediately after the holy Eid season i.e. Ramadan the bookings have already boosting due to the favorable weather and the enjoyment of the desert safaris along with alcohols and belly dancers.
This content has written by Rowan, experienced content Writer working for dxbrooms.com – a leading Dubai Packages & Holidays are offered website. Our Dubai holiday package rates are inclusive of Hotel Accommodation on twin sharing basis, daily buffet breakfast, sightseeing tours, desert safari tour, Dubai city tour & two way airport transfers. For more information about Dubai shopping festival location please follow this website http://www.dxbrooms.com/.
Travel Articles1. La Ciudad De Marrakech
2. Secure A Deluxe Limo And Feel Like A Star On Your Wedding Day
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Buffalo River Float Trips – Go River Rafting To Enjoy With Your Family
Author: Kirby Burk
4. Bachelorette Party - A Crazy And Classy Night Out With Pittsburgh Limousine Service
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
5. Enjoying The Glamour And The Luxury Of Dc Limo
Author: Enjoying the Glamour and the Luxury of DC Limo
6. Limo Hire - Limo Hire London | Party Bus Hire London
7. Jeju Island And Busan Tour
Author: Tommy Na
8. Event Photographer In Argentina Can Capture Those Precious Touring Moments In The Camera!
Author: Cogert Ayala
9. Know How Owning A Shipping Container Will Benefit You
Author: Catherine Jade
10. Enjoy The Best Of Fujairah City Tours
11. Explore The Paradise By Luxurious Tour Packages
Author: Ankit Patel
12. Have An Exceptional Super Jeep Iceland Ride
Author: Ice Rovers
13. Cape Town Offers A Plethora Of Thrilling Mtb Cycling Routes That Make Each Tour Exciting
Author: Mark Robert Lawson
14. Clearly Honor Your Vows With Cheap Limo Service
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
15. Get Pleasure From A Budget Tour In Kenya - A Leading Holiday Destination In Africa
Author: Nadzua Matara