ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How To Select A Delhi Tourist Guide
Total Articles: 9
You may have read many articles about different tourist’s places of India. We have also read a lot about Delhi tourism packages, transportation, accommodation, weather and eating joints. Before moving for a tourist destination, it is good to know every minute detail about the destined place. But have you ever pondered to select the Delhi tourist guide who can take you to important Delhi tourist places. He will let you relish different local food and make you aware where to shop and how to bargain?
Many hotels and travel agents are providing tourist guide to make you comfortable. But a million dollar question is how to select one? How to check that the provided tourist guide is the right choice for you? First of all get a guide who is registered with the concerning authorities. Before moving with him, enquire about the Delhi tourist places you wish to visit and check the information which you guide is providing.
I would like to draw your attention towards an incident, one of my foreigner friends came to tour Golden triangle of India. He called me from Agra and said Mughals are not good because one of their rulers jailed his own father. I told him this has happened in a lot of kingdoms. I asked him to keep aside what Pharos or Mughals did to their family members? We will discuss it some other day but tell me what other information you have gathered about Red Fort other than the jailed father. He said that he has seen the whole Red Fort but don’t know much about this magnificent place, as a matter of fact he visited this place remaining untouched by the original information.
This is the point at which I would like to draw your attention towards. That in spite of furnishing the details of wonderful architecture the guide was telling what the rulers of a dynasty did? The guide must have told about the area covered by this fort, its height and the army deployed to protect it. He must have defined that this is the best design in its contemporary architecture. This is the irony that persons who know little and unauthentic details about the monuments are guiding the tourists. That is why before selecting a tourist guide; gathering relevant information from the authentic source is the key to select a genuine Delhi tourist guide.
While visiting India you can select from a long list of the Delhi tourism packages. Most sought after tour package is Golden triangle package. To get a thorough knowledge about the monuments in Delhi you have to search the internet and call your travel agent to make a plan which suits you. Some of the most sought after tourist destinations in Delhi are Red Fort, Humayun’s tomb, Jama Masjid, Lotus Temple, India Gate, Qutub Minar, Old fort and Safdarjang Tomb. Delhi being the capital of India has a lot to offer from world heritage sites to present day shopping malls. A well designed package will let you experience everything you would have dreamt of.
Travel Articles1. Indian Visa On Arrival
2. Here Are The Top Perfect Destinations For Corporate Outings In Hyderabad:
Author: Aakruthi priya
3. Respect The Events Of The Holiday Season With A Limo Rental Of Atlanta
Author: john wick
4. A Schengen Tourist Visa Allows You To Move Across Many European Countries With A Single Visa
5. Top Destinations To Spend Your Christmas And New Year
6. Breathe In A World Class Resort
Author: Amish Chovan
7. 5 Advantages Of Flying Business Class
Author: Stephen Adair
8. Why Do You Choose Bachelorette Party Bus Rental In Austin?
Author: Robert Lopez
9. Plan Your Best Summer Trip With Collegiate Travels
10. Holiday Appropriate Transportation Made Possible Via Dc Charter Bus Company
Author: David WILSON
11. Collegiate Travels Makes Fraternity Trips Stress Free
12. The Ultimate Elopement With Executive Car Service Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
13. Freedom To Explore South Africa Without Restrictions
14. Rent A Car For The Freedom You Need To Explore Africa At Your Own Pace!
15. Car Rentals To Make Your Airport Journey Affordable And Comfortable In Maui!
Author: Vikram Kumar