ALL >> General >> View Article
Frp Axial Fan Ventilators
Total Articles: 30
AB Blower fans are the finest quality blowers available for efficient movement of corrosive, humid, or polluted air, gases, and fumes. These fire-retardant and corrosion-resistant plastic fans are specially designed and especially suited for hostile applications where coated metal blowers typically corrode. Northern Industrial fans are proven thoughout the world and clearly recognized for superior quality, reliability, and efficiency.
The axial flow fans are widely used for providing the required airflow for heat & mass transfer operations in various industrial equipment and processes. These include cooling towers for air-conditioning & ventilation, humidifiers in textile mills, air-heat exchangers for various chemical processes, ventilation & exhaust as in mining industry etc. All the major industries use large number of axial flow fans for operations, such as:
- Power Generation Facilities
- Petroleum Refining & Petrochemicals
- Cement Industry
- Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals
- Fertilizer Production
- Mining Industries
- Institutional Ventilation, etc..
Fiberglass Reinforced Plastics (FRP) provide the desired non-corrosive quality to the fan blades, resulting the operation of fans even in the very aggressive environment. Lightweight FRP fans also ensure a low moment of inertia, minimum wear & stress on motor, bearing and drive system.
Hollow FRP blades reduce material & installation costs and possibility of damage to the fan & drive during sudden stops. Composite structural design can be tailor made by using glass fibres in various forms (woven mat & rovings) in right direction while moulding the impeller with resin thus imparting the desired mechanical strength by improving its structural stability and enhanced mechanical properties.
Aerofoil design of fan impellers ensures higher efficiency, lower noise levels & less power consumption. The aerodynamically designed impellers of fans, fabricated by composite material can be an excellent alternative to ensure enhanced efficiency & appropriate energy savings apart from a wide gamut of critical advantages.
The FRP fans offer certain critical advantages as mentioned hereunder:
- Optimal aerodynamic design of fan impellers to provide higher efficiency for any specific application.
- Reduction in overall weight of the fan, thereby extending the life of mechanical drive systems.
- Require lower drive motor rating and light duty bearing system.
- Low power consumption resulting in appreciable energy savings.
- FRP fans fabricated by compression moulding/resin transfer moulding technique would have uniform dimensions and consistent quality.
- Lower flow noise and mechanical noise levels compared to the conventional metallic fans.
- Longer life of fans due to improved mechanical strength.
The potential of FRP composite for various applications is very wide. In view of the crucial need for developing indigenous capability in composite technology the main advantage of FRP fans is their utilization and application of composite as an important performance material in various sectors and to improve upon the laboratory-industry linkages towards development & commercialisation.
AB Blower Co. is a major supplier of plastic and fiberglass fans and blowers for industry applications where aggressive media must be moved. Plastic fans include polypropelene, PVC, PVDF, fire retardant and UV resistant PPs.
Some applications for Corrosion and Chemical Resistant Fans worth to mention here are:
* University, Medical Research, Defence Labs, Fume Hoods OEMs, Pharmaceutical Labs
* High Technology Semiconductors, PCBs, and Photonics
* Printed Circuit Board Industry
* Waste water and Sewage Treatment Plants
* Salt Air and High Humidity Environments
* Steel and Wire Manufacturing
* Stainless Steel and other Metal Production Facilities
* Chemical and Petrochemical Industries
* Jet Engine and Power Plant Turbine Manufacturing or Servicing
* Electroplating and Metal Finishing
* Scrubber OEMs and Designers
* Industrial Galvanizers
* Printing Press Service Shops
* Food Processing
* Pulp and Paper Industry
Tough applications mean tough fans and blowers by AB Blower Co. AB Blower is a world wide distributor of industrial process ans OEM fans and blowers, as well as fan / blower components; including high pressure blowers, high temperature fans, spark resistant and explosion proof ventilators, tubeaxial and vaneaxial high pressure ventilators. Northern Industrial Co. also does existing fans and blowers repairs, re-build, as well as dynamical wheels balancing.
Additional information can be found at the AB Blower company web site http://barryfan.com/contacts.html
Developer of Industrial Fans and Blowers
AB Blower Co.
General Articles1. Weed For Sale Online
2. 4 Most Important Tips For Fire Safety – The Safety Master
3. Why Investing In Promotional Bluetooth Speakers Is A Great Idea?
Author: Neo Martin
4. Digital And Screen Printing In Dubai, Lanyard Printing In Sharjah
6. How To Become A Profitable Magnesium Oxide Manufacturer?
Author: hu Allen
7. Purchase A Good Quality Stroller For Your Large Dog!
8. Get Instant Information Technology Assignment Help From Experts
9. Popular Elements Of Jewelry This Year@thereal.su
10. Personality Customization Pk Product Diamond Jewelry Who Will Win@thereal.su
11. Buy Brand Diamond Ring The Uneconomic@thereal.su
12. Watch Has Several Important Considerations In Process Indicators@thereal.su
13. Graff Diamonds Of Wang Xin Wrist Watch@thereal.su
14. The Home Inspection Nyc Can Help To Maintain Good Living Conditions In Your Home
15. Wodurch Die Armreifen Wu's Farbenfrohes Kleid Schmeicheln