ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Best Of North India Tour: Golden Triangle Tours To Delhi, Agra, Jaipur
Total Articles: 1
India is amazing, the country, the people, the food - a very beautiful place. Enjoy the perfect introduction to India's three most popular destinations - Delhi, Agra and Jaipur - as we explore the icons and discover the secrets of this fascinating region. Experience the history of massive forts, the opulence and splendour of Rajasthan's palaces, the bustle and buzz of markets and bazaars, and the traditions of a heritage homestay. Travel through a land full of contrasts on this compact India tour, jam-packed with unforgettable highlights.
You can choose your tour on your occasion viz Honeymoon, kids birthday, wedding anniversary, recreational or rejuvenate your soul on great events like Camel Fair at Pushkar, Diwali(Festival of lights) Celebration with busy bazaars, Holi (festival of colors) playing Holi with the locals in a remote Rajasthan villagers, Stay at some of the local villages in your tour. You can explore fantastic glimpse of rural life in Rajasthan. The most memorable parts of the Rajasthan Tour Packagesyou can experience, the diversity of the scenery and the people. Choose any of popular tours when you plan to visit India & Rajashtan:
- Golden Triangle small group holiday, India
- Rajasthan small group tour, India
- Family Group tours for Delhi, Agra and Jaipur
- Classic Rajasthan Tour
- Taj Tour – Highlights Of Northern India
- Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and Ranthambore Tour
Tailor made holidays
Theses above trips can be tailor made to create a unique holiday in Rajasthan for your individual requirements by travel experts with local presence in Rajasthan, India.
We operate tours from Delhi and ends Delhi/Mumbai with your ease. Our local staff will be ready with car & drvier to welcome you at international airport and helps you in check-in at hotel, introduce with other group tour participants (if you opt for small group tours) and our tour guide will be with you always for a memorable trip to India. We have tours starting from every Sunday from Delhi. Book your tour with us without any hassle visiting Rajasthan Holidays Tour or email us at sales (at) indiatravelgroup.com
Travel Articles1. Fishpond Taxi Or Clifton Taxi – Delivering Maximum Convenience For The Clients!
Author: Michel Umer
2. Restaurant La Source – La Source Restaurant In Paris Is All Set To Cater You In The Most Unique Way!
Author: Ano Nymous
3. Shuttle Service From Honolulu Airport To Hotels & 4 Best Accommodations For Travelers
Author: Trung Tran
4. What Does The Inclusion Of A Kitchen In A Hotel Room Mean To The Hotel Industry?
Author: The Lotus
5. Uganda – A Country Of Sheer Wildlife
6. Gorilla Tracking Etiquettes In Uganda
7. Looking For Cheap Flights To London? Find Low Cost Flights Here!
8. Looking Forward To Relax? Will Transport You To A Tranquil World
Author: Mr. Dave
9. Car Service In Dfw & List Of The Top Rated Restaurants In The Dfw Area
Author: Shakil Ahmed
10. What Places One Need To Visit During His Sahara Desert Tour?
Author: Mohamed El Galouti
11. Prom Parties With A Charter Bus In San Francisco
Author: Hire Charter Bus
12. Hemingway’s Cuba
Author: Stephen David
13. Canada Immigradation Consultants In Hyderabad
Author: visas permits
14. Enjoy Mount Kilimanjaro Climbing And Safari To Africa And Tanzania Wildebeest
15. How To Find Best Serviced Apartment Accommodation In Nairobi
Author: Sanajay SHah