ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Purchased Blank Cds For Cd Duplication
Total Articles: 24
Getting blank CDs for your CD duplication project isn’t so simple anymore. There are so many blank CDs to choose from, they all look the same but if you look closer, they each have a different set of features such as speed and capacity. You can even choose them based on the colors and design that they posses.
Blank CDs are quite helpful because not only are they very affordable, but this is practically the best way to make multiple copies that you will need to give out. Although we are already in the age of hard drives and USB flash drives, a compact disc is still considered as the best way to make multiple copies of a single data.
Here are some of the features that you need to take into consideration before buying bulk orders of a specific type of blank CDs.
Blank CD-R or CD-RW usually has various speeds written on them. You will notice figures such as 48X or 32X printed on the CD itself. A higher number does not necessarily mean that it’s of a higher quality than a CD with a lower speed. The speed simply indicates how fast you can record data onto a CD. If you create multiple copies of data, better get blank CDs with a much higher speed. It will save you more time and you get to do more copies in a short amount of time. If you own a new drive, but you purchased a blank CD with slower disc speed, adjust the driver speed and set to a slower speed. However older drives have the capacity to burn data on CDSs with a higher speed without the need to adjust the settings.
Blank CDs such as the CD-R, CD-RW, and the Mini CD-R all come in various capacities. The smaller mini CD-R can only hold up to 210 MB which can only hold a few audio files but will work perfectly for data files. Both the CD-R and the CD-RW capacity range from 650 to 800 MB which means that you can burn audio files and even movie files.
Sleeves and Packaging
If you happen to buy a blank CD for duplication it will usually come with a sleeve or a label for free. Getting these means that you get something extra you spend since you don’t have to purchase extra for a sleeve. But for other manufacturing companies, sleeves are not much of an issue since after duplicating the CD, digipaks are created to give their products a better look.
Computers Articles1. Here How You Resolve Your Email Related Problem On Your Android Device
Author: ADV Software
2. Microsoft Windows Troubleshooting “access Denied” Issue
Author: Minerva Livia
3. The Computer Repair Service Milwaukee Offer Best Services Within Affordable Price
4. Contact Hard Drive Data Recovery Milwaukee To Restore Data From Failed Hard Drives
5. How To Treat An Infected Computer Remotely?
Author: online pc support
6. When To Call Hotmail Customer Care Number
Author: Adv Software
7. Stay Connected To The Comcast Xfinity Internet By Resolving Common Issues
Author: Jasper Arran
8. Resolve Problems Of Canon And Brother Printers
Author: adv software
9. Want To Resolve Hp Printer Most Common Issue—have A Look On Hp Support Tips And Tricks
Author: Lewis Kathy
10. Manual Testing Training Online
Author: Mind Q Systems
11. It Services In West Boxford
Author: IT Services In West Boxford
12. Professional Script Design Services Can Make A Difference To Your Business Online
13. Troubleshoot The Most Common Technical Issues In Windows 10 By Contacting Windows Technicians
Author: Philippa Pippa
14. Mac Os X Mountain Lion Ensures The Utmost Protection Against Malware Program
Author: Barack Taye
15. How To Get Best Email Technical Support?