ALL >> Business >> View Article
Painted & Photographed!
Total Articles: 166
Smartphone covers are known to be fashionable and fancy! Something that completely jazzes up your persona. Like any other fashion accessories, they generally have a “bling” and “chic” that never goes unnoticed. For most users Smartphone covers are an external style accessory and meant totally “for the show”! However, with new age changes in consumer psyche Smartphone designers are focusing beyond the apparent “bling”! For that they chose to walk through the creative portals of their imagination and experiment with new age technology and manufacture covers that are not only stylish but also evocative.
Nothing stirs the imagination better than a startling landscape or still photography or a soulful painting. Picturesque landscapes, timeless architecture, formless paint brush strokes and colour shadings appeals to the mind much more than a formatted design. So take a step forward than the obvious glitter and enter the world artistic Smartphone covers that are all “painted and photographed” for you.
A case in example is the latest nexus 4 cases and the Sony xperia z cases available as back covers online. A perfect choice for users having an affinity for beauty and elegance. The collection highlights quaint frame of a Parisian landscape, coloured balloons clustered together appearing like a red-Indian dream catcher, and modern art patterns that brings to mind indefinite thought patterns. Though black and white forms the base, there is sepia tone and other pastel colour intrusions creatively blended. The covers are made of hard plastic which forms an apt base to have UV print designs. Other materials such as soft TPU have been used along with plastic for comfortable handling. The raised TPU edges in front safeguards the Smartphone screen. This apart the covers offer easy navigation with the mobile back protected against any sort of external damages.
If you have a painter’s heart, then give your eyes a visual delight by browsing through the designer series of Samsung Galaxy S3 cases available in an exclusive art collection series. The collection boasts of wallet cases, diary type covers flip covers as well as back cases in fashionable and imaginative designs. The art collection series is all about images and designs that blend in conventional and contemporary art forms and thought patterns as well. For instance, coffee mugs and coffee beans placed nearby that from a bird’s eye looks an owl face. The cover designs are similar to mind stirring puzzles with which you can discover something new every time.
Business Articles1. Brilliant Advice For Your Start-up
Author: Carl Frederic Sealey
2. A New Life In Alanya/turkey
3. A Startup’s Quick Guide For Finding Tax And Accounting Services
Author: Hampry Gomes
4. Get Best Quality Fruits Gift Hampers Online
5. Castle Hill Best Indian Restaurant
6. Leaftrend – Ecofriendly Disposable Palm Leaf Plates, Wedding And Party Plates- 7 Inch Square Flat Pa
Author: Jane cristina
7. Signage | Box Up Signage| Digital Printing |dot2dot
8. Dosti Is Trusted Packers And Movers In Pune
9. Vinyl Windows Okc – Why It Is A Much Preferred Option For Homeowners
Author: Mark Sipla
10. 3 Benefits Of Using A Convertible Hand Truck
11. Optimizing Time Using The “beforehand” Technique
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
12. Exotic Experience With Bar And Grill
Author: pied Piper
13. What Are The Video Conferencing Perks For The Retail Sector?
14. All That You Need For Understanding Your Customers Today
Author: Surabhi Joshi
15. What Are The Mechanical Design Requirements For Electric Hoists?
Author: Mahi Sheth