ALL >> General >> View Article
Bacchus Lounge Bar Review & Rating – Best Nightclub In Bangalore
Total Articles: 68
Bacchus Lounge Bar, Bangalore introduction:
Bangalore ’s chilled-out hang-out where fine spirits, great music, good food and fun come together!
When Michelangelo painted the reclining Bacchus with entwined vine leaves in his tousled hair, he would never have dreamt that a hip and happening pub in Bangalore will be named after his masterpiece…
When in the party-city, Bangalore, nothing can be better than partying at Bacchus, named after the Roman God of wine! While some consider it a pub, resto-bar, lounge or bar, others call it a nightclub!
Bacchus offers the finest wines and is a perfect place to chill out with friends. Enveloped in an invigorating atmosphere, Friends & Bacchus has what it takes to provide you with the most exotic experience of your life. The word 'Bacchus' derives inspiration from the God of Wine. True to its name, this place specialises in as much as 27 varieties of wines, all imported from different countries across the globe.
As for the term 'Friends', it simply signifies this place to be one where you get to hangout, muse, be entertained, idle, eat and drink with your near and dear ones. Located in the heart of the city, on St Marks road to be precise, this refreshingly different place has an ambience that can be described as casual yet luxurious; classic and yet innovative.
Either way it’s the perfect hangout for those looking for some action-packed nightlife in the party city! Fine spirits, pulsating music and a chilled-out ambience make Bacchus quite a favourite with Bangalore’s swish set.
Art-deco lined walls and décor, pulsating music, electric ambience and great food and drink! Bacchus (were he alive today), would have just loved this happening place named after him! It’s big enough to hold about 150-170 people and is almost always packed! Bacchus livens things up with intermittent dedicated music nights, from retro, Ladies Night, and karaoke to house or Bollywood music, with some of the top names in the DJ-ing circuit.
Even though Bacchus serves Oriental, Indian and Mediterranean cuisine, we recommend you go with the latter. The signature dishes include the Hungarian goulash, hummus, spaghetti, Genovese pasta, char-grilled lamb chops, polenta, olive crusted fish, Turkish ravioli and gnocchi. Don’t leave without trying the crunchy prawn tempura and their refreshing raw papaya salad!
Bacchus is well worth experiencing! So, go for it!
Bacchus Lounge Bar Bangalore Address:
F & B, # 8 Excellency (Ground Floor), Papanna Street
St. Marks Road, Bangalore
Meal For Two: Rs. 2000 plus taxes
Bacchus Restaurant Bar Rating: 4/ 5
Are you looking for restaurants? Buzzintown provide details about best restaurants in Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai and all major Indian cities.
General Articles1. Financial System Report India 2017
Author: Ask Bank IFSC Code
2. Wedding Photography Packages To Fit Well In Your Budget
Author: Manish Vishwakarma
3. What Is The Crucial Reason Of Magnesium Oxide Industrial Development?
Author: hu Allen
4. Looking For A Bunch Of Thrilling Manali Travel Packege Activities Then, Go For Any Type Of Dare You
Author: himachal traveldeal
5. Some Of The Most Awkward Moments You May Experience When Dating On Online Dating Mobile App
Author: Richa verma
6. Best Voip Solution With Speedy Internet
Author: sachin kumar
7. Major Components Of Air Conditioning System And Their Function
Author: Satendra Kumar
8. Find The Best Voip Soft Switch Providers To Get Returns In Business
Author: sachin kumar
9. Get Professional Aso Services And App Store Seo Guides At Tapaso
Author: Richelle Guo
10. Sofeeya Escorts - Top Escort Experience
Author: Sofeeya Escorts - Top Escort Experience
11. Dass Ihre Erste Familie Geld Für Frivolitäten Wie Kleidung Ausgibt
12. The Benefits Of Organic Food
Author: Brian Miller
13. Usefulness Of Social Media For Business Branding And Marketing
Author: JDM Web Technologies is Fastest Growing Company
14. Enrolled For Pmp Certification In Mumbai? It’s Time To Educate You For A Pmp Electronic Exam
15. Making Best Use Of E-waste
Author: Bala P