ALL >> General >> View Article
Bacchus Lounge Bar Review & Rating – Best Nightclub In Bangalore
Total Articles: 68
Bacchus Lounge Bar, Bangalore introduction:
Bangalore ’s chilled-out hang-out where fine spirits, great music, good food and fun come together!
When Michelangelo painted the reclining Bacchus with entwined vine leaves in his tousled hair, he would never have dreamt that a hip and happening pub in Bangalore will be named after his masterpiece…
When in the party-city, Bangalore, nothing can be better than partying at Bacchus, named after the Roman God of wine! While some consider it a pub, resto-bar, lounge or bar, others call it a nightclub!
Bacchus offers the finest wines and is a perfect place to chill out with friends. Enveloped in an invigorating atmosphere, Friends & Bacchus has what it takes to provide you with the most exotic experience of your life. The word 'Bacchus' derives inspiration from the God of Wine. True to its name, this place specialises in as much as 27 varieties of wines, all imported from different countries across the globe.
As for the term 'Friends', it simply signifies this place to be one where you get to hangout, muse, be entertained, idle, eat and drink with your near and dear ones. Located in the heart of the city, on St Marks road to be precise, this refreshingly different place has an ambience that can be described as casual yet luxurious; classic and yet innovative.
Either way it’s the perfect hangout for those looking for some action-packed nightlife in the party city! Fine spirits, pulsating music and a chilled-out ambience make Bacchus quite a favourite with Bangalore’s swish set.
Art-deco lined walls and décor, pulsating music, electric ambience and great food and drink! Bacchus (were he alive today), would have just loved this happening place named after him! It’s big enough to hold about 150-170 people and is almost always packed! Bacchus livens things up with intermittent dedicated music nights, from retro, Ladies Night, and karaoke to house or Bollywood music, with some of the top names in the DJ-ing circuit.
Even though Bacchus serves Oriental, Indian and Mediterranean cuisine, we recommend you go with the latter. The signature dishes include the Hungarian goulash, hummus, spaghetti, Genovese pasta, char-grilled lamb chops, polenta, olive crusted fish, Turkish ravioli and gnocchi. Don’t leave without trying the crunchy prawn tempura and their refreshing raw papaya salad!
Bacchus is well worth experiencing! So, go for it!
Bacchus Lounge Bar Bangalore Address:
F & B, # 8 Excellency (Ground Floor), Papanna Street
St. Marks Road, Bangalore
Meal For Two: Rs. 2000 plus taxes
Bacchus Restaurant Bar Rating: 4/ 5
Are you looking for restaurants? Buzzintown provide details about best restaurants in Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai and all major Indian cities.
General Articles1. Considering Setting Up An Agribusiness? Take A Look At The Following Aspects!
2. Airforce Heating In Calgary Serves Best Quality Furnace Service
Author: Jason Brown
3. What You Will Learn Ansys Training Course?
4. The Use Of Swimming Pool Noodle In New York
Author: The Original Designer Noodle
5. Music Lessons Winnipeg – Winnipeg Drum Lessons Can Make Your Kid More Positive!
Author: Swawn Coughlin
6. Shree Industries Is Pioneer In Manufacturing And Supplying Of Stone Crusher Plant In Pune
Author: GANESH MAHADEO ZIRPE
7. One Week Filmmaking Workshop By Rfs
8. Unique Engineering | Pune | Dealer/distributor/trader
9. Best Manufacturer And Service Provider Of Solar And Led Light Products In Pune | Arham Electronics A
Author: Arham Electronics and Electricals
10. Jewar Airport To Boost Greater Noida's Real Estate Market And The Hemisphere Is Poised To Take Off!
Author: The Hemisphere
11. Les Rendements De Modèle à Partir Des Racks
12. Type And Application Of High Strength Api Steel Pipe
Author: threeway steel
13. How Diabetes Damages Your Health
Author: Sushruth Ayurved
14. Top Five Summer Rentals In Westhampton Beach
Author: Jennier Clark
15. Warranty And Service Contract Management Solution Software
Author: Shophia Pena