ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
High Temperature Ventilator And Blower For Up To 2,200 F OperationBy Expert Author: Oleg Tchechel
ACME Fan Co. now offers its unique line of high temperature fans and blowers for industrial applications with up to 2200 F air stream temperatures. This was achived by using extremely high strength stainless steel alloys for the fans impellers, that allow for higher safe speeds at elevated temperatures.
The ACME Fan Co. high temperature oven fans line now include:
- Operating up to 2200 F, centrifugal, axial and plug fan types;
- Pre-engineered and custom made fans for all types of applications with vaiety of impeller types and accessories;
- Canada Blower engineers provide a professional advice and recommend a right fan for every application & oven / plenum design;
- The fan offering provides competitive replacement fans to Garden City, Lau, IGE, Alloy Fabricating fan models; repairs, re-build & balancing;
- Unique high temperature water-cooled motors for operation up to 2300 F.
Fans with ambient air cooling systems handling hot airstreams must have sufficient airflow and be kept in operation until airstream temperatures cool below 120 F to prevent damage to the fan unit. The Tubeaxial fan ambient air cooling system is only effective while fan is operating.
There are two major types of high temperature fans - centrifugal and axial:
* Multiblade forward curve wheel. This type of wheel is usually specified where there is a necessity for large volumes of flow against low to medium static pressure requirements. The forward curve blade is that it delivers the same volume of air as either the backward or radial blade wheel, at a lower fan speed, which is important due to wheel stresses at elevated temperatures. This fan is the most common type used in all types of heat treatment operations except where a buildup of material on the blades could occur, as wheel unbalance would result.
* Radial Blade, paddle wheel type fans. This type of wheel is usually specified where there is a necessity for medium volumes of flow against medium to large static pressures. The paddle wheel is considered a self cleaning type of wheel. It could be used where there are various materials or dust in the air stream. Due to its structurally strong design, it is used in many heat treatment applications at very high temperatures where maximum fan longevity is desired.
Axial Blade Wheels:
* The axial blade wheel is usually specified where there is a need for very large volumes of flows against low static pressure. Axial wheel like the multi-blade forward curve type wheel could cause an axial fan to deliver different air volumes at the same static pressure, if the total pressure requirement of the fan system was underestimated. This type of fan is ideally suited where a large volume of flow is required with a minimum of duct work and is used extensively for small and large furnaces, such as aluminum annealing.
Fans handling hot airstreams must have sufficient airflow and be kept in operation until airstream temperatures cool below 120 F to prevent damage to the fan unit. The Tubeaxial fan ambient air cooling system is only effective while fan is operating.
Additional information can be found at the Industrial ACME Fan Company web site http://www.acmefan.net/product.html
Industrial Mechanical Process Engineer
ACME Fan Co.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Buy Hidden Spy Camera In Delhi | Active India
Author: abdul salam
2. Sony Service Centre Uk
Author: Georgia Eliza
3. Motorola Droid Turbo Common Repair Issues
4. Digital Egt Gauges- Suitable For Most Exhaust Systems
Author: Joseph Polizzotto
5. Power Your Home For Less Money And Less Of A Carbon Foot Print
Author: Frank Breinling
6. Know The Perks Of Sbc Solution For Enterprises
Author: Jullie Potter
7. Few Simple Tips To Fix Sony Xperia Z By Experts In Uk
Author: Georgia Eliza
8. Decoding The Making Of A Vr Video
Author: Binda Shah
9. Why You Should Choose Hd Tv India Over Other Televisions?
Author: tanjni pache
10. Finest Samsung Repair Centre In Birmingham – Samsungrepairing.uk
11. Quick Laptop Screen Repair London
12. Issues With Sony Gadgets And How To Fix Them
Author: Angel Smith
13. Best And Fast Mobile Screen Repair Uk - Motorola
14. Common Issues For Sony Xperia And How To Fix Them
Author: Angel Smith
15. Affordable Samsung Repair Centre In Teddington