ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Bec And Bridge Dress And Your Body Type
Total Articles: 1
Finding the perfect clothes to wear is a daunting task for most women. However, having an idea of what works best for your shape makes the selection process a lot easier. Simply knowing your body type makes you pick a Josh Goot dress without wondering if you're going to look good in it.
For pear-shaped figures
Beyonce and Jennifer Lopez can serve as your inspiration when you choose from a collection of Alex Perry dresses to wear for a formal evening affair. Draw attention away from your curvy hips by accentuating the upper portion of your body. Do this by opting for strapless gowns or choosing those with halter necks and low-plunging necklines.
A-line and empire waist dresses go well with this body type. What you need to avoid are dresses with gathered fabric at the waistline because these make your hips look wider. You can also bring attention to your upper body by putting on statement necklaces or large earrings.
For rectangular shapes
You fall under this category if you have a sporty body with just a few curves. You can count Gwyneth Paltrow and Sarah Jessica Parker among your peers. The option for you is to find a Bec and Bridge dress that gives the appearance of having curves. Since you normally have a smaller chest size, pick dresses with sweetheart necklines as these help add curves.
Another option is to go for dresses that add volume to your upper body such as those with collars, frills, and ruffles. You can also go for a Camilla and Marc dress that puts definition on your waist. Go for those that have belts, ornaments, and ribbons at the waistline, which help you look curvier.
For apple body types
Big busts, a wide torso, and broad shoulders are what defines an apple-shaped body. If you have this figure, your most flattering region is your stomach area. Catherine Zeta-Jones, Drew Barrymore, Kate Winslet, and Liz Hurley are your fellow body shape mates.
What you can do is pick a Maurie and Eve dress that draws attention to your assets. Simply put, don't be afraid to show some cleavage. When it comes to colours, choose dresses that come in darker shades because they flatter you well.
What you need to avoid are dresses that emphasize your broad shoulders such as those with off-shoulders, puffy sleeves, and really decorated necklines. It's also best to choose clothes made of fluid fabrics so they don't cling to unflattering areas. Plus, if you've got great legs, by all means, flaunt them.
Although you may want a dress so bad because it's the new fad, remember that not every piece of clothing will flatter your body. Knowing your body type helps you select pieces that not fit you well, but also make you look good.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. New Jewellery Designs In India
Author: Jewellery Cluster
2. Women Sports Shoes - Choosing It Right
3. Find Effective Tennis Elbow Brace Online To Offer Relief From The Condition
4. Tissot T-sport Chrono Xl Quartz T116.617.36.097.00 Men’s Watch
Author: Jasson C
5. Find Beautiful Designer Bridal Wedding Sarees Online
6. Pump Up Your Holiday Decor With Beautiful Blooms
Author: Mary Ann Verberne
7. Overview Of Yarmulke For Sale Available Over The Internet
8. Grocery World Going Online
Author: Dheeraj Singh
9. Merry Christmas! Choose Among These 6 Best Christmas Flowers
Author: Lynda Tatara
10. Expert Advice From The Leading Florists In Fort Smith
Author: Butch Johnston
11. How To Choose Right Laptop Bags For Your Corporate Gifting Requirements
Author: corporate legacies
12. Seiko 5 Automatic Japan Made Snkp11j1 Men’s Watch: Nostalgic, Optimistic, Optimized
Author: Jasson C
13. Enjoy The Best Experience Of Shopping In Australian Grocery Stores Online
14. Buy Smartphone Online In India
15. Make Way For Online Shopping With Amazing Deals On Men Products