ALL >> Hardware-Software >> View Article
Your Quest For An Apt Tool To Transfer Data From Lotus Notes To Outlook Ends Here!
Total Articles: 22
There are two widely used clients for mailing purpose, MS Outlook and Lotus Notes. Both of them are used by large number of clients, all over the world. Both of them have their pros and cons. Long term use of an email client is not recommended as this is going to raise issues later. This is the reason why many clients keep on switching email clients. This migration process is done by using migration tools that are available in the market these days.
Migration of Outlook to Lotus Notes or Lotus Notes to Outlook is as popular as these two email clients themselves. Considering this popularity, many organizations have offered powerful migration tools.
3 Main Reasons to Transfer Data from Lotus Notes to Outlook
There might be many reasons for which clients prefer to transfer data from Lotus Notes to Outlook. Main reasons for this migration are as follows:
• If you switch your job, there arises a need for migration. The conversion of NSF to PST files is required. Your old company had email client as Lotus Notes but the present company has MS Outlook so the situation is a bit difficult. In order to continue accessing mails of your previous organization, you need to convert NSF to PST files.
• Conversion is also required for clients who urgently have to work from home. Your office has Lotus Notes as the email client while at home you have MS Outlook. So in this case also (http://www.lotustooutlook.com/) you need to transfer data from Lotus Notes to Outlook.
• One of the most common reasons is that most of the people like MS Outlook more than Lotus Notes. There again arises a need to transfer data from Lotus Notes to Outlook. By doing this, organizations do not have to spend bucks on training for Lotus Notes.
Conversion of NSF to PST
These days there are variety of Lotus Notes to Outlook conversion tools available. All claim to be best, but ultimately it is you who has to decide what to choose. Your choice depends completely on your requirements. The confusion is obvious with the availability of large number of software in the market. In order to stay away from confusion, you are advised to try out trial versions of all software you come across. (http://www.convertlotusnotestooutlook.com/) Free trials of Convert Lotus Notes to Outlook tool are available on sites of companies selling them. In this manner you come to know the key features of tools and can select them according to your requirements.
A Tool to Bank Upon!
One of the reliable tools available in the market is “SysTools Export Notes”. Professionally it is the best tool to convert NSF to PST files. Accurate and easy conversion of NSF to PST is done by using this software. The best feature of this tool is its user friendly GUI (Graphical User Interface). It is easy to use and you need not be an expert to utilize it.
Hardware/Software Articles1. How Relevant Is Software Testing In A Devops Era? Top 5 Reasons
2. Uses Of Accounting Software
Author: Ayisha S
3. Become A Smart And Successful Laptop Repair Engineer
Author: Natasa Suri
4. Essential Benefits Of Co2 Laser For Acrylic Cutting, Marking And Engraving
Author: Rob Hibbs
5. Empowering Finance And Banking Sector With Digital Technology
Author: Shreya Verma
6. Do You Know The Live Stream Apps Changing The World?
7. Top Reasons Why Every Hr Manager Should Use Employee Management Software
Author: Anish Desai
8. Why No Padlock On My Web Browser Or Website?
Author: Gaurav Maniar
9. How To Build The Right Selenium Testing Strategy In 4 Ways
10. Why It Is Important To Have Ms Office Within Office Environment
Author: Carl Smith
11. Why Laptop Screen Repair Should Be Done By An Expert In Mumbai
Author: Mike Rakhangi
12. Steps To Fix Error Code: “8504, 104” And Download Norton Setup
Author: Robert Coleman
13. Rise Of Automation, Robotics And Artificial Intelligence -2018
Author: Kiran Paneri
14. Dell Printer Support At Your Service Within Minutes
15. How To Choose Best Printers For Small Business?
Author: kifnfo it solutions