ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Distinctive Villas Within Spain
Total Articles: 15
One of the most notable traits of Spain is the different decorative and architectural styles that are found at different parts of the country. It is one of the most amazing destinations where you can actually go through the regions and discover in amazement just how different each region is from the next. The existence of so many different features in Spain makes each region stand out in its own right and offer some of the most unforgettable holiday times. Although some parts of Spain are losing face, there are still those that are still well rooted and are still able to offer some of the most authentic times in the country.
Northern Spain is most referred to as green Spain. When this region is compared to the southern part of Spain that is touristy more or less, there is a very great contrast that is quite evident. Northern Spain remains to be authentic and rustic and the architecture you can expect at the villas in northern Spain is totally personable. There are a lot of different things that can be experienced here when compared to the southern part of the country.
The villas on north Spain are so different from those that are on the southern part. The only similarity is in the name alone. Most of the holiday resort kind of accommodation has a very great sameness. However, in northern Spain, you can expect something new altogether. The villas are personable. They give a kind of home ambiance as well as a rustic feel that is conspicuously absent in the villas that are located in the southern part of Spain. They can be referred as homes as they are so warm and welcoming.
When the villas in northern Spain are to be compared, this can only be done with the villas in Tuscany. The regions have a lot of similarities like in design, and the architecture. They give a homey feeling as compared to villas that only tend to offer modern facilities only. Rough stone and wood are the materials that are mostly used in the making of such villas. This is in both the exteriors and the interiors of the villas in question. The ceilings are beamed and there are pastel colours. The textures stand unpolished offering a very cozy and very inviting feeling from within.
Most of the villas in northern Spain can be categorized under farmhouses as opposed to the other luxury and extravagant villas in other parts of Spain such as those in southern Spain. The villas in northern Spain are also family run. It is therefore an ideal place for a person who wants an authentic holiday rather than a luxury and partying kind of holiday.
If you are looking for a luxurious villa for holidays Visit this and Get more information on villas en espagne
Here you can read my Blogs http://blogs.rediff.com/joanderby37/2013/07/29/villa-holiday-in-costa-brava/.
Travel Articles1. India Viajes Mundial El Mejor Viaje
Author: Jessica Johansson
2. Practical Wedding Transportation Solutions With Tampa Bay Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Overseas Exploration Travel In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi
4. Reasons To Choose A Good Taxi Service In Udaipur, Rajasthan
Author: Jai Bhawani
5. Bristol Taxis – Search For The Best Clifton Taxi Service Now!
Author: Michel Umer
6. Krabi Taxi – Krabi Airport Taxi Will Never Let You Down!
Author: Khun Franco
7. Beautiful Beach Tour In Goa
Author: Top Travel
8. Do You Know How Make Your Tour Of Sicily Quite Enthralling?
Author: Christian Guardione
9. India, A Paradise For Bird Watchers
10. Sightseeing Tour Limo In Washington Dc: What Are The Places To Explore?
Author: Mike Johnson
11. Applying Uae Visa Online Helps You Visit Top Tourist Attractions In Dubai
Author: Zuhair Hanif
12. Why You Should Reserve This Incredible Villa For Your Vacation?
13. Travel Myths You Need To Get Rid Of Right Now
Author: Wayne Brook
14. Nyc Car Services Compatible For Babies And Kids
Author: Robert Anhouse
15. How To Make Your Mountain Biking Easy With Travel Guides?
Author: Walter Winkler