ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Distinctive Villas Within Spain
Total Articles: 15
One of the most notable traits of Spain is the different decorative and architectural styles that are found at different parts of the country. It is one of the most amazing destinations where you can actually go through the regions and discover in amazement just how different each region is from the next. The existence of so many different features in Spain makes each region stand out in its own right and offer some of the most unforgettable holiday times. Although some parts of Spain are losing face, there are still those that are still well rooted and are still able to offer some of the most authentic times in the country.
Northern Spain is most referred to as green Spain. When this region is compared to the southern part of Spain that is touristy more or less, there is a very great contrast that is quite evident. Northern Spain remains to be authentic and rustic and the architecture you can expect at the villas in northern Spain is totally personable. There are a lot of different things that can be experienced here when compared to the southern part of the country.
The villas on north Spain are so different from those that are on the southern part. The only similarity is in the name alone. Most of the holiday resort kind of accommodation has a very great sameness. However, in northern Spain, you can expect something new altogether. The villas are personable. They give a kind of home ambiance as well as a rustic feel that is conspicuously absent in the villas that are located in the southern part of Spain. They can be referred as homes as they are so warm and welcoming.
When the villas in northern Spain are to be compared, this can only be done with the villas in Tuscany. The regions have a lot of similarities like in design, and the architecture. They give a homey feeling as compared to villas that only tend to offer modern facilities only. Rough stone and wood are the materials that are mostly used in the making of such villas. This is in both the exteriors and the interiors of the villas in question. The ceilings are beamed and there are pastel colours. The textures stand unpolished offering a very cozy and very inviting feeling from within.
Most of the villas in northern Spain can be categorized under farmhouses as opposed to the other luxury and extravagant villas in other parts of Spain such as those in southern Spain. The villas in northern Spain are also family run. It is therefore an ideal place for a person who wants an authentic holiday rather than a luxury and partying kind of holiday.
If you are looking for a luxurious villa for holidays Visit this and Get more information on villas en espagne
Here you can read my Blogs http://blogs.rediff.com/joanderby37/2013/07/29/villa-holiday-in-costa-brava/.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David