ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Costa Brava, A Beauty Within Spain
Total Articles: 15
In the world, there are so many countries that have fantastic mountains as well as beaches that are totally awesome. The natural beauty that can be witnessed in the beach areas in Spain is what makes them so outstanding. There are some very beautiful mountains that are parallel with the beach. There are so many nice buildings that are from the Romanesque and gothic eras. The parks in Spain are totally to die for. In the province of Catalonia, there is a delightful area called the Costa Brava that is totally ideal for the most incredible holidays.
The area covered by the beach is 60 km. Here you will be able to see cities and villages that are totally attractive. The area holds a lot of importance especially historically and there is much to look forward to once you get here. There are many ways in which the Costa Brava can be an entertainment for many especially when you make all the right decisions that relate to the whole holiday scenario. You can get the best accommodation at apartments, hotels as well as villas at various parts of the Costa Brava. All you need to look at is your budget and how much you really want to spare on the entire holiday.
The greatest attraction to the Costa Brava is the beach areas. They are so unique and well maintained that you are bound to have a really great time here. They are also very clean in all aspects meaning that you need not worry if you are planning to travel with the little ones. The beauty at such points is something that has to be experienced so as to be understood in a bigger way. It is the best area for beach volleyball, water sports and lots of entertainment.
The parish church:
This church dates back to 1522 according to the history. There are paintings within the church and a bell tower that form the most attractive features of the church.
The town hall:
The building was bought back in 1982 by the municipality. It is a very ancient building that was put up back in 1877. The architectural work is a masterpiece that has been preserved for so many years in the area. Today, it serves as a museum and is one of the places that are a must visit.
There are castles in the area too that include sant Joan dating to the 11th century. When napoleon was ruling, some damages were suffered but were restored. En Platja is another castle near the Lloret beach.
If you are looking for a luxurious villa for holidays Read More and Get more information on locations maison espagne
Here you can read my Blogs http://joanderby37.unblog.fr/2013/07/29/villa-de-vacances-sur-la-costa-brava/.
Travel Articles1. Island Peak Climbing – A Great Test Of Your Stamina Before The Real Trekking Adventure
2. Annapurna Circuit Trek – A Brief Overview
3. Cycling Tours Tour De France - 4 Reasons To Consider Self-guided Tours
Author: David Luther
4. Why Choose Cybercity, Gurgaon As Your Next Conference Location?
Author: Manisha Nigam
5. How To Select The Best Trekking Company In Nepal To Explore Trekking Activities
Author: Trekkingtop Nepal
6. Trek And Hike Packages Offered By A Good Trekking Company In Nepal
Author: Trekkingtop Nepal
7. Group Dating On Valentine’s Day With Service From A Cheap Party Buses
Author: David WILSON
8. Amp Up Your Valentine’s Day Party From Dc To San Antonio Via Party Or Limo Bus
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
9. Reliving Memories And Good Times
Author: Toms John
10. Buy The Led Countdown Timers To Get Maximum Benefits
Author: Joolbin Duan
11. Mesmerizing And Illuminating Tour Of Peru
Author: Ricardo Davis
12. Seoul City Tour – Travel To Korea And Have Makgeolli!
Author: Tommy Na
13. Trekking And Hiking In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi
14. Don’t Take That On Your Next Trip
15. Tips On Speeding Through Security Checkpoints