ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Costa Brava, A Beauty Within Spain
Total Articles: 15
In the world, there are so many countries that have fantastic mountains as well as beaches that are totally awesome. The natural beauty that can be witnessed in the beach areas in Spain is what makes them so outstanding. There are some very beautiful mountains that are parallel with the beach. There are so many nice buildings that are from the Romanesque and gothic eras. The parks in Spain are totally to die for. In the province of Catalonia, there is a delightful area called the Costa Brava that is totally ideal for the most incredible holidays.
The area covered by the beach is 60 km. Here you will be able to see cities and villages that are totally attractive. The area holds a lot of importance especially historically and there is much to look forward to once you get here. There are many ways in which the Costa Brava can be an entertainment for many especially when you make all the right decisions that relate to the whole holiday scenario. You can get the best accommodation at apartments, hotels as well as villas at various parts of the Costa Brava. All you need to look at is your budget and how much you really want to spare on the entire holiday.
The greatest attraction to the Costa Brava is the beach areas. They are so unique and well maintained that you are bound to have a really great time here. They are also very clean in all aspects meaning that you need not worry if you are planning to travel with the little ones. The beauty at such points is something that has to be experienced so as to be understood in a bigger way. It is the best area for beach volleyball, water sports and lots of entertainment.
The parish church:
This church dates back to 1522 according to the history. There are paintings within the church and a bell tower that form the most attractive features of the church.
The town hall:
The building was bought back in 1982 by the municipality. It is a very ancient building that was put up back in 1877. The architectural work is a masterpiece that has been preserved for so many years in the area. Today, it serves as a museum and is one of the places that are a must visit.
There are castles in the area too that include sant Joan dating to the 11th century. When napoleon was ruling, some damages were suffered but were restored. En Platja is another castle near the Lloret beach.
If you are looking for a luxurious villa for holidays Read More and Get more information on locations maison espagne
Here you can read my Blogs http://joanderby37.unblog.fr/2013/07/29/villa-de-vacances-sur-la-costa-brava/.
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family