ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Costa Brava, A Beauty Within Spain
Total Articles: 15
In the world, there are so many countries that have fantastic mountains as well as beaches that are totally awesome. The natural beauty that can be witnessed in the beach areas in Spain is what makes them so outstanding. There are some very beautiful mountains that are parallel with the beach. There are so many nice buildings that are from the Romanesque and gothic eras. The parks in Spain are totally to die for. In the province of Catalonia, there is a delightful area called the Costa Brava that is totally ideal for the most incredible holidays.
The area covered by the beach is 60 km. Here you will be able to see cities and villages that are totally attractive. The area holds a lot of importance especially historically and there is much to look forward to once you get here. There are many ways in which the Costa Brava can be an entertainment for many especially when you make all the right decisions that relate to the whole holiday scenario. You can get the best accommodation at apartments, hotels as well as villas at various parts of the Costa Brava. All you need to look at is your budget and how much you really want to spare on the entire holiday.
The greatest attraction to the Costa Brava is the beach areas. They are so unique and well maintained that you are bound to have a really great time here. They are also very clean in all aspects meaning that you need not worry if you are planning to travel with the little ones. The beauty at such points is something that has to be experienced so as to be understood in a bigger way. It is the best area for beach volleyball, water sports and lots of entertainment.
The parish church:
This church dates back to 1522 according to the history. There are paintings within the church and a bell tower that form the most attractive features of the church.
The town hall:
The building was bought back in 1982 by the municipality. It is a very ancient building that was put up back in 1877. The architectural work is a masterpiece that has been preserved for so many years in the area. Today, it serves as a museum and is one of the places that are a must visit.
There are castles in the area too that include sant Joan dating to the 11th century. When napoleon was ruling, some damages were suffered but were restored. En Platja is another castle near the Lloret beach.
If you are looking for a luxurious villa for holidays Read More and Get more information on locations maison espagne
Here you can read my Blogs http://joanderby37.unblog.fr/2013/07/29/villa-de-vacances-sur-la-costa-brava/.
Travel Articles1. Best Hotel In Uganda
Author: Madian Binaisa
2. From Boston To Phoenix Charter Bus Makes A Great Gift For Those Attending Your Wedding!
Author: Hire Charter Bus
3. Hire A Personal Senior Driver Service In New York
Author: Robert Anhouse
4. Finding The Best Hotel Deals On Your Travels
Author: Manisha Nigam
5. Browse Your Options For Holiday Transportation With A Close Eye On Atlanta Car Service
6. Splendid Journey From Civitavecchia Port To Rome
Author: Angeli Buttone
7. Living In Style With Convenience
Author: Mahendra Shah
8. Book Kerala Backwater Holiday Packages For Family
9. Party As You Travel To The Party In San Antonio With Party Bus Rentals
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
10. Whale Watching Adventures In San Diego
11. What Makes Helicopter Tour In Nepal So Unique?
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
12. Nepal Is Much More Than Just Peak Climbing Adventure
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
13. De Verschillende Attracties Van Kerala!
Author: Nain Tara
14. Top 3 Mountain Peaks To Check Our During Your Expedition In Nepal
Author: Snowy Horizon
15. All About Fbo And Aircraft Handling Services
Author: Aviation Infrastructure