ALL >> Education >> View Article
What Do I Do With My Content Once I've Created It
Total Articles: 33
Content Creation is a great skill to master for online success. Once you get really good at content creation you can pretty much write your own ticket online.
But what do you do with your content once you create it? Great question, and I think you are really gonna like the answer.
Once you have created your content, here's a broad view of 4 ways you can use it to build your business:
1) Online Visibility - So many entrepreneurs wonder what in the world to say on Social Media. When you create content on a regular basis you do not have this problem. Just using the title of your content with a link to the complete content allows you to post updates on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and more.
Written content provides a great outline to create videos for YouTube, as well as content for teleseminars and webinars.
2) Traffic Generation - The purpose of getting your content visible online is to then redirect the traffic back to your profit pages. Your profit pages include your option-in pages for freebies, teleseminars and webinars, as well as your sales pages.
Here's my rule to remember about using your content to drive traffic:
Don't chase after traffic. Find out where the traffic is already going and get in front of it. Then redirect it exactly where you want it to go: your profit pages!
3) List Building - Pop quiz time. What's more important, the size of your list community or the responsiveness of your list community?
Most people mistakenly believe it is the size of your list that is most important. While size does matter, it's the responsiveness of your list that is the most important.
And by getting your content online, followed by a strong call to action, you are going to attract a higher quality of prospect and a more responsive prospect as well.
4) Product Creation - All the content you create contain the seeds for a great information product. My students and members are pleasantly surprised to discover that when they were busy creating their content they were also creating their information products.
For example, let's say you create an article with 5 tips. Each one of those tips can be expanded into a chapter and now you have an ebook or Kindle book. Each one of those tips can become a separate module in a telecourse or webinar series, expanded from out of your content.
Bottom Line? - You can do everything you need to do online faster and easier when you master content creation.
Education Articles1. Bangladesh Institute Of Information Technology
2. Which Are The Best Applications And Areas Of Photogrammetry
3. What Is Directory Submission In Seo In Off Page Submissions
Author: indra sena
4. Education, Software, Programming
Author: Gurung Tech
5. Synture Group Tips For Success
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
6. University Course From India
Author: Miya John
7. Top 9 Trends On Ios App Development
8. Inquiries And Answers For A Ui Design Interview:
Author: Infocampus Logics Pvt Ltd
9. Want A Terrific Cdr Report To Excite Ea Australia? Choose Us.
Author: Dan Smith
10. Know The Importance Of Smartplant 3d Online Training
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
11. Gk - Eleventh Schedule (article 243f)
12. How To Learn Basics Of Android?
13. Online Homework Help Services From Academic Professionals At Your Convenience!
Author: Mely Jess
14. Clat Coaching In Chandigarh
Author: gyan sagar institute
15. Best Test Taking Strategies
Author: Great lake