ALL >> Education >> View Article
What Do I Do With My Content Once I've Created It
Total Articles: 33
Content Creation is a great skill to master for online success. Once you get really good at content creation you can pretty much write your own ticket online.
But what do you do with your content once you create it? Great question, and I think you are really gonna like the answer.
Once you have created your content, here's a broad view of 4 ways you can use it to build your business:
1) Online Visibility - So many entrepreneurs wonder what in the world to say on Social Media. When you create content on a regular basis you do not have this problem. Just using the title of your content with a link to the complete content allows you to post updates on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and more.
Written content provides a great outline to create videos for YouTube, as well as content for teleseminars and webinars.
2) Traffic Generation - The purpose of getting your content visible online is to then redirect the traffic back to your profit pages. Your profit pages include your option-in pages for freebies, teleseminars and webinars, as well as your sales pages.
Here's my rule to remember about using your content to drive traffic:
Don't chase after traffic. Find out where the traffic is already going and get in front of it. Then redirect it exactly where you want it to go: your profit pages!
3) List Building - Pop quiz time. What's more important, the size of your list community or the responsiveness of your list community?
Most people mistakenly believe it is the size of your list that is most important. While size does matter, it's the responsiveness of your list that is the most important.
And by getting your content online, followed by a strong call to action, you are going to attract a higher quality of prospect and a more responsive prospect as well.
4) Product Creation - All the content you create contain the seeds for a great information product. My students and members are pleasantly surprised to discover that when they were busy creating their content they were also creating their information products.
For example, let's say you create an article with 5 tips. Each one of those tips can be expanded into a chapter and now you have an ebook or Kindle book. Each one of those tips can become a separate module in a telecourse or webinar series, expanded from out of your content.
Bottom Line? - You can do everything you need to do online faster and easier when you master content creation.
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning