ALL >> Education >> View Article
What Do I Do With My Content Once I've Created It
Total Articles: 33
Content Creation is a great skill to master for online success. Once you get really good at content creation you can pretty much write your own ticket online.
But what do you do with your content once you create it? Great question, and I think you are really gonna like the answer.
Once you have created your content, here's a broad view of 4 ways you can use it to build your business:
1) Online Visibility - So many entrepreneurs wonder what in the world to say on Social Media. When you create content on a regular basis you do not have this problem. Just using the title of your content with a link to the complete content allows you to post updates on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and more.
Written content provides a great outline to create videos for YouTube, as well as content for teleseminars and webinars.
2) Traffic Generation - The purpose of getting your content visible online is to then redirect the traffic back to your profit pages. Your profit pages include your option-in pages for freebies, teleseminars and webinars, as well as your sales pages.
Here's my rule to remember about using your content to drive traffic:
Don't chase after traffic. Find out where the traffic is already going and get in front of it. Then redirect it exactly where you want it to go: your profit pages!
3) List Building - Pop quiz time. What's more important, the size of your list community or the responsiveness of your list community?
Most people mistakenly believe it is the size of your list that is most important. While size does matter, it's the responsiveness of your list that is the most important.
And by getting your content online, followed by a strong call to action, you are going to attract a higher quality of prospect and a more responsive prospect as well.
4) Product Creation - All the content you create contain the seeds for a great information product. My students and members are pleasantly surprised to discover that when they were busy creating their content they were also creating their information products.
For example, let's say you create an article with 5 tips. Each one of those tips can be expanded into a chapter and now you have an ebook or Kindle book. Each one of those tips can become a separate module in a telecourse or webinar series, expanded from out of your content.
Bottom Line? - You can do everything you need to do online faster and easier when you master content creation.
Education Articles1. Interior Design Course In Chennai
2. Software Testing Institute In Chennai
Author: Ganesh Kumar
3. I Owe My Success To The Top Engineering College; Jmit
Author: ponting brown
4. Pass Microsoft Dynamics 365 Mb6-895 Exam In First Attempt With Valid Mb6-895 Exam Questions
Author: Bella Henry
5. Study Mbbs In Ukraine- One-stop-place To Study Mbbs
Author: kamal sharma
6. Why 2013 Is The Year Of Php
7. Best Web Designing Tools (2018)
8. Take The Help Of College Counseling For Getting Admission Abroad
Author: Michelle andre
9. Aspiring To Study Abroad? Take Up The Pte First Before Applying For Student Visa
Author: Mia Seal
10. Engineering In Artificial Intelligence
Author: Gaurav Peshkar
11. How Pmp Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career?
12. Best Digital Marketing Course In Hyderabad
Author: sai bhargav
13. How Nbfc Companies In Mumbai Is Changing Things For Student Loan:
Author: Eduvanz provides low cost, smart loans to finance
14. Common Mistakes A Graphic Designer Must Always Avoid...
Author: pankaj singh
15. Career Scope In Animation
Author: Visual Media