ALL >> Education >> View Article
What Do I Do With My Content Once I've Created It
Total Articles: 33
Content Creation is a great skill to master for online success. Once you get really good at content creation you can pretty much write your own ticket online.
But what do you do with your content once you create it? Great question, and I think you are really gonna like the answer.
Once you have created your content, here's a broad view of 4 ways you can use it to build your business:
1) Online Visibility - So many entrepreneurs wonder what in the world to say on Social Media. When you create content on a regular basis you do not have this problem. Just using the title of your content with a link to the complete content allows you to post updates on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and more.
Written content provides a great outline to create videos for YouTube, as well as content for teleseminars and webinars.
2) Traffic Generation - The purpose of getting your content visible online is to then redirect the traffic back to your profit pages. Your profit pages include your option-in pages for freebies, teleseminars and webinars, as well as your sales pages.
Here's my rule to remember about using your content to drive traffic:
Don't chase after traffic. Find out where the traffic is already going and get in front of it. Then redirect it exactly where you want it to go: your profit pages!
3) List Building - Pop quiz time. What's more important, the size of your list community or the responsiveness of your list community?
Most people mistakenly believe it is the size of your list that is most important. While size does matter, it's the responsiveness of your list that is the most important.
And by getting your content online, followed by a strong call to action, you are going to attract a higher quality of prospect and a more responsive prospect as well.
4) Product Creation - All the content you create contain the seeds for a great information product. My students and members are pleasantly surprised to discover that when they were busy creating their content they were also creating their information products.
For example, let's say you create an article with 5 tips. Each one of those tips can be expanded into a chapter and now you have an ebook or Kindle book. Each one of those tips can become a separate module in a telecourse or webinar series, expanded from out of your content.
Bottom Line? - You can do everything you need to do online faster and easier when you master content creation.
Education Articles1. 412-79v9 Exam
Author: Jimmy Jacobson
2. Understand The Importance Of Cbap® Training Program
3. Distance-learning, On-campus And Regular With Placement Courses
4. How To Bring About Classroom Software Control Within Purview Of Language Labs
Author: Carol Fleming
5. Trust Calculations
6. Step By Step Instructions To Succeed With Selenium: Open Source Test Automation Tool
Author: Siyaram Ray
7. New Data Structures In Java
Author: siyaram ray
8. Apply For An Online Help For Nursing And Engineering Project
Author: Mely Jess
9. Tibco Bw | Bw Development Training
Author: Vasu Buddi
10. Tibco Businessworks Development | Businessworks Development Training
Author: Vasu Buddi
11. How Distance Mba Can Help You Become A Better Manager?
Author: Jitendra D
12. Motivational Speech By Shiv Khera
Author: Shiv Khera
13. Raja A
Author: MBA ADMISSIONS IN INDIA
14. Improve Your Knowledge And Skill With This Mobile Repairing Course In Patna, Bihar
Author: Hi Tech Institute patna
15. Basic Ways To Obtain Excellent Backlinks That Genuinely Enhance Your Traffic
Author: Rohit Sharma