ALL >> Education >> View Article
It's Not What You Market Online, It's The Way That You Market It
Total Articles: 41
Over the years, I have observed many an online marketer. Some of them use online articles to promote their trinkets or online products and services. Then there are some who specialize in teaching people how to promote their online products or services using the very techniques they claim to be proficient at, the same methods which led the buyer to their "marketing plan" expertise in the first place. That's interesting isn't it? Basically, they are saying to the online entrepreneur "look at me, I am successful online, and I can teach you how to do the same, regardless of what you are selling."
The other day, I was thinking about all this, and an interesting advertisement video came on as I was surfing the corporate financial news, it was a marketing and branding piece for Hewlett Packard about their printers and peripherals and the jingle went something like this; "it's not what you do, it's the way that you do it," which really makes you stop and think about what someone in a small business really needs to properly look the part if they want to get the part.
Now then, back to these online marketers who are suggesting that; "it's not what you market online, it's the way that you market it!" Well, I have a little bit of a problem with that type of claim. First, I do believe it is important what you are selling or marketing. This is why I often cringe when people are selling a digital product or services online as an affiliate marketer when they know nothing about that industry, or even the product. Their job is only to capture market share, clicks, and highly targeted traffic and pass it on to get their commissions, or royalty share.
Worse, these affiliate marketers make claims themselves which are not often ethical, but they seem to justify this hype because they get more commission or royalty money the more those incoming link referrals convert to sales. So, on point one, it does matter what you market. It also matters how you market it. You see, those who are marketing a "how to market something" e-book or online marketing program are marketing a service and a digital product which would be much different than marketing a professional coaching business, toys for pets, solar panels, dating website, MLM company, vitamins, e-books, or coffins.
And speaking of coffins, I don't want your online business to die before it starts just because you bought into someone's online marketing program which promises you the keys to success if you follow their program. Every business needs to customize their marketing plan, and it does matter what you are selling on line, as well as the way you market it. So, stay ethical. Please consider all this and think on it.
Education Articles1. Industrial Safety Online Course
Author: Somiya khatun
2. Intensive Chinese Language Program Shanghai – Become The Master Of The Language
Author: Michel Kern
3. How Primavera Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?
4. How Is The Future Of Ios Developer In Today's Technology?
5. Ibm Mdm Online Training
Author: ukumari VirtualNuggets
6. The Online Oracle Interview Questions Help In Your Interview Preparation
7. 10 Most Common Mistakes Every Beginner Java Programmer Makes
8. How Is Ms Ramaiah Institute Of Technology In Terms Of Placements, Ranking, Fees And Admissions?
9. Top Ways To Know How Digital Marketing Grow Your Business Online
Author: Vishal Varma
10. Best Techniques And Tactics For Sales And Marketing Coach
Author: Sanjay Burman
11. Sales And Marketing Strategy By Synture Group For Small Businesses
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
12. Best Education Channels In India – Enriching The Students Future
Author: Nitesh Sharma
13. Problems With Programs And The Law Of Attraction
Author: Shannon Panzo
14. Enrol Into An Ielts Coaching Class To Derive Meritorious Results In English
Author: Jackson Snowball
15. Get Familiarize With The Key Benefits Of Cbap Training Program