ALL >> Education >> View Article
Article Marketing - The Debate Over Article Length
Total Articles: 119
Are you a good article writer? If not, then you should know that you can become a great writer in less than a week. The key to making this happen is with something called a "swipe file". A swipe file is simply a collection of articles, sales letters, ads, and other marketing pieces that have been proven to be successful for making sales.
This will make your life a lot easier. Now when writing your articles, you have to face the dilemma of how long it should be. Some people only like to take the easy way out and write a 250 word article just for the sake of getting their website link promoted. But if you want to see immediate sales from your high quality content... you will need to start writing articles that are longer than 500 words.
Why so long? Well typically (but not all the time), a 500+ word article usually contains much more thorough information than a 250 word article. Now don't get me wrong... I've seen 250 word articles that were full of high quality content - so there is an exception to the rule.
Nevertheless, it seems like the general public enjoy reading 500+ word articles - especially if it's something that they're looking for a specific answer to. This is partly one of the reasons why a lot of the article directories (and blogs online) want at least 400 words for each article that you create.
The more articles you get out there, the more money you stand to make. There are some people who have over 10,000 articles out there on the internet and on their website, and they get a great amount of traffic to their website each and everyday. You can achieve the same results also, but only if you choose to become a prolific writer.
I personally strive to write 1 new article per day. I used to write 10 articles per day, but it was taking up so much of my time everyday that I neglected doing any of my other marketing strategies in my business. So I scaled back, and decided to write only a few articles every so often, and now I'm down to just 1 article per day.
Does this strategy work for me? It does... and yes, they are all over 500 words long. Just because I'm writing less, doesn't mean that I should skimp on article quality either. And you shouldn't either. You can still get great traffic from writing relatively long articles, and the people who click back to your web page buy more than people who arrive at your web page without any clue of who you are.
I think you should keep your articles over 500 words long. You'll gain more respect, people will think you're an expert in your niche, and your traffic and sales will increase because people will want to learn more about you and your services. And I know that this is something that you definitely want.
Good luck with writing articles for your website in your niche, and for the article directories.
Education Articles1. Can You Earn Your Pennsylvania Real Estate License Online?
Author: Edmund Brunetti
2. Artificial Intelligence: The Next Big Thing Is Already Here
3. Why Sap Mm Become The Backbone Of Business?
Author: Vaisakh Bharaz
4. Glimpse Of The Benefits Of Security Training Program
5. Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Lawyer?
Author: Sukanta Singha
6. Essential Factors That Can Help You To Choose A Good Tuition Centre
Author: Hayden Bowden
7. Systematic Planning And Assistance Provided By Study Abroad Consultants
Author: Tyler Conley
8. Best Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh Mohali Panchkula.
9. Ias Coaching In Lucknow To Help The Candidates Prepare For The Most Prized Job
10. Delhi Is Fun- Seeing Delhi With Your Toddler
Author: Nitn Saini
11. How To Prepare And Crack Clat - Law Entrance Exam 2018
12. How Good Is Snap As An Mba Entrance Examination?
Author: Mohan Patil
13. Top Reasons Why Children Refuse To Go To School
Author: Ogburn Online School
14. Junit Annotations In Selenium Web Driver
Author: Siyaram Ray
15. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Chandigarh Mohali India.