ALL >> Education >> View Article
How To Get More Time Out Of Every Day
Total Articles: 40
You might have heard the saying that you have the same 24 hours as everyone else on earth. You have the same 24 hours as Bill Gates, Donald Trump and Michael Jordan, so you had better use these to the best of your ability. The problem isn't a lack of hours in the day it's that your time is not very well organised, you're not making very good use out of the limited time you have every single day. To get more time out of every day learn to say no, start early and repeat what works.
As soon as you get comfortable saying no to new distracting opportunities, choices and tasks the better. I'm definitely not saying you should say no to any new opportunity but if you have a business that is making you money and you get sidetracked with a completely unrelated business opportunity or project that's bad for you. I know many people who always get approached for different offers or products, and opportunities and they will agree to something they don't want to agree with out of fear that they will anger someone else. It's completely okay to tell someone no I don't have time right now, no I'll get to that later or no that doesn't fit in with what I'm doing right now. Your time is your own and if someone wants to steal your time away from you that shouldn't be something that you agree with.
The next thing you should do is start early and I mean that in several ways. You can start early in the day, start early in the week and start early on any project. I found that when I wake up an hour early to get things done I'll get a lot more done compared to if I stay up one hour later. For some reason if we're burning the midnight oil so to speak, and we're taking extra time to complete something we feel rushed, we feel too much pressure and we're not happy. But if you have the attitude that you're getting something finished ahead of time, early, you're being smarter than the average person, then now you're growing and you're getting ahead. Instead of working late start early in the day and get your easy tasks finished so that you don't have to worry about projects in the future.
As you're making this consistent progress, you're being productive, what you should do is keep repeating what works and stop repeating what doesn't. This means that if you are actively maintaining ten different websites and only two of them are making money then you should spend most if not all of your time on those two sites that make you the most money, and grow and build those because life is too short to maintain two money making sites and eight sites that don't make money. Focus on what makes you money and stop repeating those nasty patterns of putting your time into sites that don't make you any money. Repeat what works, stop repeating what doesn't.
Education Articles1. One Of The Best And Renowned Cbse School In Pcmc, Pune - Academic Heights Public School
Author: Academic Heights Public School
2. Best Selenium Training Institute In Marathahalli Bangalore
Author: Gyan Guide
3. Accelerate Your Stagnant Career With An Executive Mba
Author: Great Learning
4. Open Access Online Journal Helps Researchers To Provide Research Papers
Author: Dr. Pawan Verma
5. New Mobile App.- 1.9 Launched By Justdakhila For Those Parents Searching School For Their Children
6. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Kurukshetra Harayana
Author: British Institute
7. Improve Career Path With Sap Certification | Sap Simple Finance Training
Author: venkat reddy
8. What Is Digital Marketing? What Are The Modules In Digital Marketing Courses?
9. Take Admissions In One Of The Best Engineering College
Author: ponting brown
10. Ccna Training: A Way For Bright Future
11. Doing The Sunday School Activities Perfectly And Own The Peace
Author: Parveen Kumar
12. Sap C_terp10_67 – Business Process Integration Certification
Author: Jose White
13. Usage Of Selenium In Automated Testing
Author: Siyaram Ray
14. Sap Certified Technology Associate – C_hanatech_11 Edition 2016
Author: Jose White
15. Pmp Is A Rage Among Employers As Well. Enrol For Pmp Training In Hyderabad Right Away