ALL >> Education >> View Article
How To Write 100 Promotional Ads For Your Business Products Or Services
Total Articles: 34
Write Promotional Ads for Your Business
Can you write effective, traffic-pulling promotional ads for your company's products and services? If you can't or simply don't have the time or resources to do so, this article should be of great interest to you. Why? Because here you will be informed of cost-effective possibilities and alternatives to promote your business, which include writing promotional ads.
How to Write 100 Ads
An overview of the process to write 100 promotional ads begins with noting the major aspects of your business products or services. These are, in effect, your keywords. You should then write an approximately 50-word or so ad featuring each of the keywords or aspects of your business that you've selected. An effective ad should include the following:
- An attention-getting title or header
- Mention of benefits to the client or customer
- A call to action for the potential client or customer
- Contact information such as email, website address, telephone
Here's a Promotional Ad Example:
How Much is That Doggie in the Window?
Pet shop owners, promote your polyglot parrots, boost your barking beagle sales, sell your slithering snakes and let me drive new customers to you at cost effective prices you'll love. Pandered pet sales promotion details available. Email: your company email address here
I know it's a bit corny, but I gotta have a little fun too, you know.
This of course would be modified to better suit your company products and services details. If you have a least a dozen or more main keywords and you generate a short ad for each one, that's a great start. The first dozen or so ads can then be rewritten using synonyms and rewording to produce yet another dozen or so ads. Now you'll have, say, twenty five ads ready. Another paraphrase or rewrite session will then net you an additional batch of ads bringing you to forty ads, more or less.
Now check for more possible keywords. Brainstorm, have a cup of coffee, chat with coworkers or associates. Were you able to snag a few more keywords? Great! Run through the same process again with these additional keywords which can net you perhaps an additional ten to fifteen ads. Now you're cooking! We're up to around fifty or so ads total so far, right?
Conduct a Keyword Search
If you haven't already, be sure to run a keyword search for your business products and services on a website such as Google's AdWords Keyword search page or SEO Keyword Tracker online. Just do a search for "keyword search" in any search engine and you'll find sites where you can do this. So if you can come up with say, forty or fifty base keywords, you're practically home free. Have a cigar, a shot of Jack or a butter pecan ice cream scoop. You can always use the rewriting process described earlier to double the quantity of ads you've written until you have one hundred and perhaps even more, keyword-based promotional ads ready.
Posting Free Promotional Ads for Your Business
Finally, you can post your ads online at CraigsList, FreeAds or other free online classified ad carrier sites. Don't forget to post on the many paid classified ads sites either. The more, the merrier. Soon new clients will start flowing into your email inbox or your website as a constant stream. Convert their interest from information-seeking to purchasing customers and there you have it. The cycle is complete.
Conceptually, you now know how to approach writing 100 promotional ads for your business products or services. If you have questions, would like a quote or some additional information, or simply lack the time and resources to complete the process yourself, you should contact an experienced, professional article writer or copywriter for assistance. A functional batch of productive promotional ads can be produced quickly, often in less than a week, and at a very reasonable cost. Hopefully this information has helped.
Education Articles1. One Of The Best And Renowned Cbse School In Pcmc, Pune - Academic Heights Public School
Author: Academic Heights Public School
2. Best Selenium Training Institute In Marathahalli Bangalore
Author: Gyan Guide
3. Accelerate Your Stagnant Career With An Executive Mba
Author: Great Learning
4. Open Access Online Journal Helps Researchers To Provide Research Papers
Author: Dr. Pawan Verma
5. New Mobile App.- 1.9 Launched By Justdakhila For Those Parents Searching School For Their Children
6. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Kurukshetra Harayana
Author: British Institute
7. Improve Career Path With Sap Certification | Sap Simple Finance Training
Author: venkat reddy
8. What Is Digital Marketing? What Are The Modules In Digital Marketing Courses?
9. Take Admissions In One Of The Best Engineering College
Author: ponting brown
10. Ccna Training: A Way For Bright Future
11. Doing The Sunday School Activities Perfectly And Own The Peace
Author: Parveen Kumar
12. Sap C_terp10_67 – Business Process Integration Certification
Author: Jose White
13. Usage Of Selenium In Automated Testing
Author: Siyaram Ray
14. Sap Certified Technology Associate – C_hanatech_11 Edition 2016
Author: Jose White
15. Pmp Is A Rage Among Employers As Well. Enrol For Pmp Training In Hyderabad Right Away